Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default ECU Bosch AS4 - 0281001839 - 9630059880

Hello everybody,I am looking for anORI for this ECU:Bosch AS4 – Ref.Bosch : 0 281 001 839 – Ref. PSA : 96 300 598 80My history:I recovered a CitroënSaxo 1.5D of the year 2002 without ECU. It had been burned due to a handlingerror with battery clamps but was no longer present in the vehicle when Ireceived it.So I bought a usedECU randomly knowing that there were two PSA references possible.The model I bought:Bosch AS4 - Ref. Bosch: 0 281 001 839 - Ref. PSA 96 417 574 80The reference Boschremains the same, which tells me that the PCB must be identical too, againstthe reference PSA exchange probably corresponding to the SW of this ECU.The car startswithout problems with this ECU, against the engine fault indicator remains litand it is very annoying for the CT.The reason, apermanent DTC, impossible to erase because it comes back immediately:- P1106:Control of the advance solenoid valve. Open circuit.The problem is thaton the injection pump of this vehicle, I see only one solenoid valve: Thatstop.I tell myself that itis possible that there is a pump model with an advance solenoid valve andanother model that is lacking.If this ECU expectsto find this solenoid valve, this probably explains the appearance of this DTC.I would very much like totry to modify this SW with the other reference to make sure that the problemthat I encounter is not simply the cause of this defect.Since I am not sure of thereason of this defect, I remain of course open to your suggestions.A connection diagram ofthis ECU in this vehicle would also be welcome if someone would own it.Thank you in advance foryour help.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hello everybody,

I am looking for an ORI for this ECU : Bosch AS4 - Ref. Bosch : 0 281 001 839 - Ref. PSA : 96 300 598 80

My history:
    I recovered a Citroën Saxo 1.5D of the year 2002 without ECU.
    It had been burned due to a handlingerror with battery clamps but was no longer present in the vehicle when Ireceived it.
    So I bought a used ECU randomly knowing that there were two PSA references possible.

The model I bought : Bosch AS4 - Ref. Bosch: 0 281 001 839 - Ref. PSA 96 417 574 80
    The reference Bosch remains the same, which tells me that the PCB must be identical too, against the reference PSA exchange probably corresponding to the SW of this ECU.
    The car starts without problems with this ECU, against the engine fault indicator remains lit and it is very annoying for the CT.
    The Reason: A permanent DTC, impossible to erase because it comes back immediately : P1106: Control of the advance solenoid valve. Open circuit.
    The problem is that on the injection pump of this vehicle, I see only one solenoid valve: That stop.

I tell myself that it is possible that there is a pump model with an advance solenoid valve and another model that is lacking.
    If this ECU expects to find this solenoid valve, this probably explains the appearance of this DTC.
    I would very much like to try to modify this SW with the other reference to make sure that the problem that I encounter is not simply the cause of this defect.

Since I am not sure of the reason of this defect, I remain of course open to your suggestions.
    A connection diagram of this ECU in this vehicle would also be welcome if someone would own it.
    Thank you in advance for your help.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Please, nobody for thie ORI?
    Bosch AS4 - Ref. Bosch : 0281001839 - Ref. PSA : 9630059880

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I finally boughtthis second model of used ECU because I could not get his ORI.
    That does notsolve my problem. Even worse, the engine grazes idle.
    DTC P1106 remainspresent and of course impossible to erase.
    I am at a loss.Without an electrical diagram of the connection of this ECU on the vehicle, Ido not know where to look.
    I am askingyou again for this diagram. Thank you for your kind help.