Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Default mazda 323f immo lamp illuminates

hello mates
    i've MAZDA 323f 2002 1.5 immo lamp always being illuminates when ignition switched on ,read fault code i'd these two codes p1621,p1624 the two indicates that problem in immo system
    car has two keys both of them didn't start car right now

i'v read ecu eeprom 93c56 need pin code and if possible i need instruction how to program another transponder by using pin code
    at the end can i reprogram the previous key ???

ecu denso zl13 18 881
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

pin code ????
    instruction to enter pin code?????

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

If someone else can read your file (I'm having a software issue at the minute) and get you the pin number you can manually programme the key by this method:

MAZDA 8C MANUAL KEY PROGRAMMING PROCEDURE
    These vehicles have 8 digit pin code. This pin code can be obtained from dealer or, can be calculated from ECU eeprom dump.
    The only way to programme keys into these vehicles is manual programming. After 8 digit pin code is obtained, keys can be programmed into the vehicle manually as described below..
    Sample Pin code = 2 8 7 4 3 7 2 3
    First cut the key and put a 8C transponder in it, or you can use the key ordered from dealer.
    Note:With this procedure minimum 2 keys can be programmed.
    1- Give ignition on and off repeatedly 6 times with 1 second delay. After 6th cycle leave the ignition off.
    2- Pats(immobiliser) light on the dashboard will blink fast for 5 minutes.Wait for 5 minutes.

3- Pats(immobiliser) light will start blinking slowly, now the system is ready for entering pin code manually.
    4- When the pats(immobiliser) light is off, turn ignition on, each blink is counted as 1.
    As in the sample pincode, for the first digit of the pin code, wait for 2 blinks and turn ignition off.
    When the ignition is off after pats(immobiliser) light goes on and off turn ignition on, when the ignition is on, pats(immobiliser) light should blink 8 times(second digit of the pin code) after the 8th blink, when the immo light is off, turn ignition off.
    When the ignition is off after pats(immobiliser) light goes on and off turn ignition on, when the ignition is on, pats(immobiliser) light should blink 7 times(third digit of the pin code) after the 7th blink, when the immo light is off, turn ignition off.
    When the ignition is off, after the pats(immobiliser) light is on and off, turn ignition on, after entering all 8 digits of the pin code, pats(immobiliser) light should stay on solid, when the pats light is on solid turn ignition on, now the pats(immobiliser) light should go off, now turn ignition off and remove the key from ignition.
    Put the second key to the ignition and give ignition on with this key, wait for pats(immobiliser) light to go off, after the light is off turn ignition off and wait for 30 seconds.
    Both keys are ready and programmed to start the vehicle.
    NOTE = While entering the pin code manually, when ignition is on, each blink is counted as 1.

Read it a few times and work out what you're doing before starting it, it's easy to miss a blink during the process then you have to start again.

Good luck

4. The Following User Says Thank You to m08l0k For This Useful Post:

ali kaptan (4th December, 2018)

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    524 Posts

Over the past years, I've launched hundreds of Mazd with a broken immobilizer
    Including dozens of ZL13
    immobilizer emulator win all troubles
    IMG_2168.JPG
    Production and development professional IMMOBILIZER/TCU/ESL/ELV/SRS emulators for all brand cars
    PORSCHE / FERRARI / MASERATI - immobilizer solutions
    VAG IMMO CALCULATOR SOFTWARE

6. The Following User Says Thank You to avital For This Useful Post:

m08l0k (21st November, 2018)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Definitely sounds like a problem in the system, especially if both existing keys are not starting the car.

Have you a link for where to get the emulator?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by avital View Post
    Over the past years, I've launched hundreds of Mazd with a broken immobilizer
    Including dozens of ZL13
    immobilizer emulator win all troubles
    IMG_2168.JPG
    Please kindly elaborate. I have a Mazda MPV 2000 with anti-theft that I haven't been able to start for 2 years!