Thanked in
    0 Posts

good info thanks!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Good day Gurus,

I had recently flashed my set via Dreambox Edit. Upon flashing, I sucessfully had it set up with the latest SG Bouquets(E1 DM500C as of 31032013) I can find in this forum. However, I realised that latest bouquet I uploaded do not contain some latest channels. I had tried rescan maunally and found 2 latest channels, and tried the "receive file from Dreambox" button(all files) but I don't seem to be able to open in dreambox edit those files I had "received".

May I know which are the steps I had missed out? In addition, can I edit those new channels in the correct numbering and transfer back to box via dreambox edit?

May I trouble any kind soul to guide me on how to copy bouquets via Dreambox edit from my DM500C to my PC for editing then transfering it back again?

Thanks in advance for your kind advices.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

anyone got channel for 500 c??

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

im trying to scan for channels but not picking many just 17 channels can anyone help please or got a channel list for the birmingham area please

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

hi when I try to reload the services and bouquets with the web command and it seems to be blocked by websafe I phoned them and asked them to remove websafe they removed it but still cant reload via the web any ideas how I can reload on my dreamb0x 800hd se openpli image thanks

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345