Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Default Installation vcds?

Hi, for the thousands which have it working it looks like im the dumb one. Just bought an hex v2 from obdii ,there is no way the vcds will start from the loader, tried everything, five different computers including my son win10 which never seen a car, defender and firewall off, new clean install of win 7 32, in all the same, just the small screen of the loader for 5 seconds , then nothing, the interface have the bootloader enabled and i flashed language with the tool in the loader i was trying to use(9.2) no way, any ideas of what im doing wrong?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Thanks for all the help mates, this forum used to be a place full of people helping others, now you make a simple stupid question and no one is capable of even say "no idea mate, probably doing something wrong ,but try this"
    Anyway, sorted it , my mistake, and the one of the people who gave us that program for not explain properly the things.