Register
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415 LastLast
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hi!
    My TM-6900 HD COMBO doesn't turn on after update. Has anybody a flash dump from this model?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hi lads , i am a newbie here , i have to admit that i know nothin about satellite but i need your help...
    i have a TM 3000 working on Thor sat and about 3 weeks ago i lost almost all channels that i was interested in ( digi tv - romanian channels)...is this a manageable problem or i have to forget about my TM and think of another solution ?
    thx in advance....!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Have followed above up to "press ok on the highlighted patch", but none of them load.
    Instead each gives a message "invalid firmware"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Model - TM-5400 CI+ USB Super+
    Software - 1.16 (25-8-09)
    Hardware - 1.10
    Boot ver - 2.01 (08:50)
    CH version - Feb:09

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Can any of you good fellows tell me which is the latest patch and softcam keys for my Technomate TM-5400+USB Super + box? I attempted to load a magicpatch but it said it the file was incompatible and I'm struggling to watch footy.
    Technomate TM-5400+USB Super 0.7m Mororised Dish

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

very usefulpeople in here
    where can i get the latest patch for a 1000 series

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

where can i get the latest patch for a 1000 series

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

u will get the latest patch for the 1000 series from the download centre.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default QUestions Technomate 6900 Combo Super

Great forum, thanks a lot for the infos! I'm newbe, so sorry in the questions are stupid...
    1. do I have to make the update using the official Technomate patches, or I just to use the patch available on this site?
    2. I guess the softcams are changing quite often (at least once per month?), but where do i find the most recent ones? Sorry, but I couldn't find new softcams in the download center...

Thanks in advance for any help!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default TM 6800HD+

Can't seem to find any specific information for my model. Anyone know if the patch update process is the same for all models?
    Some information I have read says the update must be done via serial lead and not the usb port on the back.

My EPG only shows information on the next program if I want to see whats on later in the evening I have to switch to digital to see whats on! I did contact Tecnomate helpline but they blame the service provider???

I have tried to load the latest firmware via usb but the receiver dosent recognise the connection. Some info says this may be Vista thats causing the problem.

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

Default TM6800HD non super

hello wingnutfm,
    I"v had a Tm6800HD for some time now and have always patched it and entered softcams via the USB port no problem.
    technomate are right about the epg.
    as to your last paragraph exactly how are you trying to do it.I dont have vista but xp does it fine.download patch and extract file,copy file to your usb stick which must have been formatted to fat 32 either in your computer or in the STB.menu>usb>disk manager>format disk>ok.put stick back in box after loading patch,menu>usb>data transfer.highlight patch>ok do not interupt the process til its finished.after loading patch do the same for the latest softcam posted in the softcam section.
    I wouldnt have thought the computer operating system would have stopped you doing it but I dont know enough about computers to be sure.
    I use patch 702p on my tm6800HD original and this opens bulsat on 39E bis/fransat on 5W arqiva on5E and 1 or 2 others.BUT only use a patch that is for your exact model.
    one other thing download using "firefox" as your browser as IE can corrupt files.
    Last edited by dick b; 24th November, 2010 at 03:36 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Unhappy

Hi there Jackpot,

im a newbie for this whole satellite world. I have a Technomate TM-5000DA, i have a channel scrambled which shows seria a football matches, in order to watch it i must download some sort of Emu reciever and then use the biss code..

I had a good look at my technomate, but there is no usb slot?? What am i going to do guys, please can somebody post all relevent patches etc.. how will it work. I really want to watch this turkish channel as it shows the italian football.

Regards, Lev

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Default tm5oopatching

anybody know how to patch a tm 500 for bulsat

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

So I think i have the patch in but i cant get the .key softcam file to do anything - i can see it on the usb stick if i mess around a bit - i can even select it - but i cant get it to upload? pls any help??!

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by solo123 View Post
    So I think i have the patch in but i cant get the .key softcam file to do anything - i can see it on the usb stick if i mess around a bit - i can even select it - but i cant get it to upload? pls any help??!
    once you have selected the file press"ok" do not try and upload.
    to check the patch is in >menu>system information. I"d ask any more questions in the normal technomate section you will get more answers this section is for information.
    Last edited by dick b; 26th January, 2011 at 04:56 PM.