Noobs guide to patching your Technomate - Page 15
Register
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5101112131415
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Technomate tm500s

Good evening Guys,im totaly new to all this,so sorry for been a bit thick about this,where can i find a new image to flash my box.
    many thanks Alan

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I just join and i was trying to patch my tm5400 ci usb. I got the patch downloaded into usb plus softcam keys. I applied all as advice above, i am still having the scramble channel message. I also waited few minutes after downloading and its still showing. could anyone advice? I used usb to dowloaded it all and i am pretty sure its downloaded cos the numbers ran to 100%.!!! thanks

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by elmo11 View Post
    I just join and i was trying to patch my tm5400 ci usb. I got the patch downloaded into usb plus softcam keys. I applied all as advice above, i am still having the scramble channel message. I also waited few minutes after downloading and its still showing. could anyone advice? I used usb to dowloaded it all and i am pretty sure its downloaded cos the numbers ran to 100%.!!! thanks
    Hi. What patch did you download?? You can check in MENU - SYSTEM INFORMATION. What channels are scrambled???..

Regards.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    224 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by clabster View Post
    Anyone help with a patch for the Technomate 7102 HD super Please THANKS
    firstly read the rules again! you need to patch your box with 3rd party firmware(@phantompatch) then press 8281 to get into the special functions menu. you can add the info with the remote,regards mdt
    Attached Files Attached Files
    DM800HDSE SIM 2.10. SSL84D OPEN-ATV ORBITAL 80CM/DARK MOTOR/IBU/53E-30W

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

how do i go about get the loader for my TM 5402 hd m3 ci every time i try to get the loader i have amessage saying im not allowed to download it help plz

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,742 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by panchoee View Post
    how do i go about get the loader for my TM 5402 hd m3 ci every time i try to get the loader i have amessage saying im not allowed to download it help plz

Just curious why would you need the loader

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hello there,
    I'm a newbie.

I'm hoping you might be able to help me. I live in Germany near Leipzig and I have set up a 150cm dish and the technomate 5402 receiver pointing in the direction of Intelsat 907 (27.5 W). When I tried to decode the 11 british programs with a USB stick and started up again the satellite list disappeared and only sky 28.2E Astra was positioned at the top of the satellite list. Below it the same list continues with "0.0 E". I followed the instructions, so I'm not quite sure what I did wrong. Is ist possible/necessary to recover the list or can the codes be decoded without actually getting the list back? Do you know where I went wrong? Because I did exactly what the Utube instructions told me to do and then all this happened. What I find odd is that I tried to find the place to put in the BISS codes in, to open the codes manually by pressing 8280 on my remote but that doesn't seem to work either. Can you please advise further. Even if it means going through the procedure step by step.
    When I download the zip file via usb and open it I'm not quite sure what the name of the file is that needs to be installed.
    In principle I have the following questions: a. what actually decodes the coded channels. I know my dish is facing the right direction, but the signal strength doesn't show anywhere. When the
    TM 5402 is decoded will the satellite signal then appear? With each new try do I need to reset the receiver each time?

If you confirm that the TM 5402 is ruined, my second alternative is an icecrypt s1600chd with which I have been able to download the channels, but they show up with key codes, too.

I also tried to decode them, but in the instructions it says that the custom firmware is not the latest version and that I would need to connect my ethernet cable to my router. I have only got a mobile router that doesn't have an ethernet socket. So there again I am stuck because I don't know that much about how to update without ethernet cable and whether there is an alternative. I would be very grateful for your help. It is the 3rd year now without British TV.
    Kind regards
    Michael

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

HI Michael
    For us members to help you out, there are a few things we have to ask.
    Are you just after this one satellite at 27.5w.
    Is the dish fixed or motorised.
    Is your TM5402 Patched and what Mark is it

Once we know these few answers, we can help you get the channels that you require.

DEN

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5101112131415