Register

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Default RENAULT NAVIGATION R-LINK 2 MAP UPDATE - ALL PACKAGE IN ONE POST

Hello,

I am new here, work in Renault and I am big fan of Renault Dacia, also love coding and working with car electronic, very young (23) and have a lot to learn.

Here is for the begining my collection of software need to update R-Link 2 maps. Next post will be about update sotware v2 to v3, and v7 to v8 and v9.
    Everything is downloaded and collected from trust people, and teste 100%

For update maps, you first neet to check your version, be carefull bit v2 only, because you need to have at least 2.19.300 version anything lower you need to update to this version or above through r link toolbox or in the service. You have folder version software check so you can see instructions

After that you choose your version cracked software, put in R-LINK root folder odn FAT 32 USB at least 16GB and put in car, instal crack, after that format USB and create R-LINK folder at root and put maps inside,depend is it mif 7" od high 8,7"....i have and 06/2020 maps and i will upload it.

I am free to ask me everything and explain. Sorry if someone put already this in forum, i am new here
    Attached Files Attached Files

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Gorannnnn For This Useful Post:

AbdelD (3rd July, 2022), amor89 (13th April, 2021), audiopoint (24th January, 2021), Dylie (1st May, 2022), electroniquearts (26th January, 2021), florin_leo (8th August, 2021), giary74 (9th May, 2023), kazoula55 (15th February, 2021), kuzmanov (25th January, 2021), leonida (12th December, 2021), mecafrigo (22nd June, 2022), prodan (29th September, 2021), rubin_miki (27th May, 2021), senanlat (26th January, 2021), stefC (30th January, 2021), Subix (5th June, 2021), tmm47 (3rd March, 2022)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Good evening. I have version 2.2.19.300 and I need new maps. Please send me a download link. Thanks a lot

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hello, i can't open file. Can you send it to me?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hi. Is there any chance that this can be re upped. The link is not working

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

where can I find maps for UK and Ireland only?