Vauxhall Opel CD70/DVD90 Software Upgrade Disk - Page 2
Register
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hey caveman, sorry to have doubted you man. It shows 07.11.2007 on my hidden display now, so it's definitely the newest version, as you mentioned. Thank you!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hi.....

I am running the same 04/2007 firmware as you were and am wondering if a chaing to the latest version might be of some advantage. I am having difficulty with the TMC on my latest 2009/2010 UK maps and wondered if the latest firmware might overcome this.

I was led to believe from a comment on v.c.com that there was some change in the tmc on the later maps but I would not have expected a change for the worse. If it turns out that the 2009 UK maps are suspect in the cd70 I am concerned that I might not find out that my 2009 France map is duff until I get there in a few weeks. Do I try to get older France maps to get good tmc and older roads or later roads and risk no tmc.
    Regards.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

No TMC or/and postal codes search available here in Romania, so I can't help you on that. The good thing about this version of firmware is that when I listen to a CD, the display is more detailed about what I'm listening.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Smile Vectra success !!

Just a quick note to say a big thank you to caveman. I downloaded the software update and the UK maps overnight, loaded them in to the car this morning andit all went perfectly well.
    Many thanks for you time and effort.

Bobby

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Caveman, brilliant, updated car software no worries. Thanks.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Floppus, I have same problem with updated Nav disks, 2009/2010 get no TMC, 2008 disk is fine for Uk. I think read the same post on vc as yourself, showing software changes, think the disk TMC has changed to TM, not software as when old disk is reinserted into satnav, TMC reappears.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hi,
    My cd70 navi is break down due to saftware update, it has a mesage like this for 2 hours " Software updating do not on or off ingnitin....

Please help guys

Admin Assistant
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sukru52 View Post
    Hi,
    My cd70 navi is break down due to saftware update, it has a mesage like this for 2 hours " Software updating do not on or off ingnitin....

Please help guys
    Maybe you needed to use a turkish version and not this english version..., What has happened since.. You can check with the guys in car radio section abd see what they say..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sukru52 View Post
    Hi,

Please help guys
    This happened to me.
    You need to reburn it perhaps with IMGburn.
    The stereo is ok it is NOT bricked...you just need to get a good copy of the software update, insert the disc & it will do the update.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

If your navi don't start, is bad contend in ST10 and must be programmed manual

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cristi_onofrei View Post
    If your navi don't start, is bad contend in ST10 and must be programmed manual
    What this means and how to it manualy

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I downloaded the file from cd70soft07.rar lastnight... burned to a CD at x2 speed. Popped it in the CD70 and waited over an hour. Completely hung. Now the system boots in a loop trying to do a software update. I've reburned the image onto various CD's and it still doesn't boot.

Unit is toast by the looks of it.. Can't reset the eeprom in the hidden menu as the eeprom isn't listed.

Any ideas before I shell out a tonne of cash for a new one?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Please help me

hello...i hope someone can help me...i download the cd07 and i burned it with IMGburn low speed. I followed the instructions to make the software update to my cd70.The language of the head unit is english(i changed it from german with the orig.lang. cd)so ONE hour on display was -software update do not...- now nothing is working no radio no navi no cd play and the display stays ON when i take the key out....So now i took out the fuse for the display and i have nothing....please give me an answer....otherwise i have to go to opel and here in germany they will take also my clothes to pay them.......Ciao

Admin Assistant
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by salonikios70 View Post
    hello...i hope someone can help me...i download the cd07 and i burned it with IMGburn low speed. I followed the instructions to make the software update to my cd70.The language of the head unit is english(i changed it from german with the orig.lang. cd)so ONE hour on display was -software update do not...- now nothing is working no radio no navi no cd play and the display stays ON when i take the key out....So now i took out the fuse for the display and i have nothing....please give me an answer....otherwise i have to go to opel and here in germany they will take also my clothes to pay them.......Ciao
    have a chat with these guys in this thread >>>> http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums...e-help-112591/

they seem to have resolved some of their cd70 updating issues.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Please help me

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast