David Icke - Page 3
Register
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: David Icke

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Admittantly I'm not a historical expert and I don't watch the news too often cos to me most of it is full of doom and gloom caused by us humans.
    In answer to your questions it is about man v man, power hungry individuals who see the world and its inhabitants as theirs to with as they please.
    By causing chaos you can reap material profits. These men know human nature and how to motivate greedy men to their needs. Hitler had his own twisted beliefs and was given the means to wield power and cause a lot of devastation then he was stopped. All the scientist that he had at his disposal were then shipped to America to carry on their work.
    In these times the world wide web is a godsend because now people can educate themselves and communicate with ease.
    We now know that there is better out there and that we can find the answer to a lot of our questions via the internet.
    At a few taps of button we can see in ancient and recent history how controlling ruling bodies are. Once you have that then you are beginning to wake up to new possibilities and are not willing to stand for the pooh.Thats why I refer again to Jacques Frances as i Would rather be part of his world than this.

Take a look at mainstream education compared to Eton and the like. It is very unlikely that someone who has a normal education will end up in a position of power. e.g politician, judge. chief of police. army general. etc... Then who would want to be when you can see the system and how it is run. Watching these people taking part in the corruptness and grabbing what material gains they can is always interesting. While you have people like these working for you then you will always have control.

I read somewhere that the whole of the worlds population can fit into Australia and have a acre of land each with room to spare.

What do we need money for? You can buy food, houses cars? You can pay for utilities? You can work and earn a good living and provide for your family?
    What about the rest of the world while you are are locked in this struggle for money and power?
    You have to only look at parts of Africa to know there is something wrong.
    Did you see the documentary Slumdog Secret Millionaire the other day. The poverty in India is appalling and there are kids growing up in it, becoming adults and not knowing any better. Do you think in a moneyless society that these things would be allowed to happen?
    Do you think that in a moneyless society people would be able to put themselves in a position where they live like royalty and are waited on hand and foot?
    We have resources and materials to run this world without money and killing the earth for fuel, plastic and jewellery.
    There are inventions that generate electricity from natural sources such as water and wind and ones that are powered by the sun.
    There are better ways to manage waste disposal and recycling.
    We can power appliances and machines without polluting the earth.
    We can eat food that is what it is without completely disregarding what it is for and and just filling our bellies.
    I shouldn't have to mention that most of the cancers and illnesses are caused by what we consume.
    In a moneyless society we wouldn't have charities begging for money to research medicine. It would just get done.
    I could go on and on but what I really want to know is how do I put an Avatar up so that I can display the mighty Nottingham Forest flag?!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Oh and the videos Zeitgeist Addendum, Esoteric Agenda and Wake Up Call N.W.O are interesting. Take everything you read, watch and hear with a pinch of salt. Think outside the box. Ask yourself what you really would like to see in this world.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dreddian View Post
    Admittantly I'm not a historical expert and I don't watch the news too often cos to me most of it is full of doom and gloom caused by us humans.
    In answer to your questions it is about man v man, power hungry individuals who see the world and its inhabitants as theirs to with as they please.
    By causing chaos you can reap material profits. These men know human nature and how to motivate greedy men to their needs. Hitler had his own twisted beliefs and was given the means to wield power and cause a lot of devastation then he was stopped. All the scientist that he had at his disposal were then shipped to America to carry on their work.
    In these times the world wide web is a godsend because now people can educate themselves and communicate with ease.
    We now know that there is better out there and that we can find the answer to a lot of our questions via the internet.
    At a few taps of button we can see in ancient and recent history how controlling ruling bodies are. Once you have that then you are beginning to wake up to new possibilities and are not willing to stand for the pooh.Thats why I refer again to Jacques Frances as i Would rather be part of his world than this.

Take a look at mainstream education compared to Eton and the like. It is very unlikely that someone who has a normal education will end up in a position of power. e.g politician, judge. chief of police. army general. etc... Then who would want to be when you can see the system and how it is run. Watching these people taking part in the corruptness and grabbing what material gains they can is always interesting. While you have people like these working for you then you will always have control.

I read somewhere that the whole of the worlds population can fit into Australia and have a acre of land each with room to spare.

What do we need money for? You can buy food, houses cars? You can pay for utilities? You can work and earn a good living and provide for your family?
    What about the rest of the world while you are are locked in this struggle for money and power?
    You have to only look at parts of Africa to know there is something wrong.
    Did you see the documentary Slumdog Secret Millionaire the other day. The poverty in India is appalling and there are kids growing up in it, becoming adults and not knowing any better. Do you think in a moneyless society that these things would be allowed to happen?
    Do you think that in a moneyless society people would be able to put themselves in a position where they live like royalty and are waited on hand and foot?
    We have resources and materials to run this world without money and killing the earth for fuel, plastic and jewellery.
    There are inventions that generate electricity from natural sources such as water and wind and ones that are powered by the sun.
    There are better ways to manage waste disposal and recycling.
    We can power appliances and machines without polluting the earth.
    We can eat food that is what it is without completely disregarding what it is for and and just filling our bellies.
    I shouldn't have to mention that most of the cancers and illnesses are caused by what we consume.
    In a moneyless society we wouldn't have charities begging for money to research medicine. It would just get done.
    I could go on and on but what I really want to know is how do I put an Avatar up so that I can display the mighty Nottingham Forest flag?!
    click on your name then go to customise profile you will see a menu for your avatar

yeh i see your points but but im not seeing THE POINT

we all know there is poverty and hunger in the world but our country does send billions of pounds in foriegn aid every year

yes people who go to good schools do tend to get better jobs but if we all try hard enough the oppurtunities are there and there are many many self made millionaires problem is in our world we are too lazy somethinhg in india and say china they are not they put the effort in to there education

will david icke be giving his gate money from his gigs to charity aid in africa i somehow doubt it

and yes we all eat too much food while people are starving but thats not the governments fault or secret societys fault its our own greed and tbh the government are trying to combat obesity by offering free swims for under 16's and fat busting tablets on the nhs

hardly the work of a conspiracy is it if these people just want our money why pay for the nhs for instance

i havent seen anything as yet as fact in this thread that isnt common knowledge its just got conspiracy spin on

btw hitler was a rothschild so why didnt he win for the illuminati and take over the world because after all thats what these reptilians want isnt it?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

If you read further into illuminati history, you will see that they have breeding programs where they father children to meet their owm ends. Hitler was an illigitimate child therefore he was expendable. Maybe he realised this and topped himself. Maybe didn't and had re constuctive surgury. Who knows?

About the food. I was talking about junk. As in good food that is turned into junk and the mindless fools(including myself) that eat it.
    It is well documented that raw veg is better for you than cooked yet we still cook. Boiling away the natural vitamins and minerals are body needs.
    Interesting experiment, cook any veg and put it on a plate. Now put another piece of veg on a different plate.
    Leave them for a couple of days and go back and look at them.
    Did you know meat is not designed for digestion? It does have nutritional properties but for the most part rots in your belly. Not the nicest thing to know when meat is so tasty. A lot of the ingredients in food nowadays isn't good for you and some it is downright criminal.
    The goverment are doing nothing of signifance. About it

About poverty. It is mainly caused by war which is about power and money. Not religion as most would have you believe. Problem created. End the war. Help the starving people problem solved. Oh really.
    In reality a war has started in another country by me. I then go to one side and sell them guns, mines and grenades. I then go to the other side and do the same and watch them blow each other to smithereens. I am then approached by representatives of both sides for more weapons and food aid. Due to the on goings of the war neither side can afford it. Problem. So I offer a solution. I will trust you weapons knowing full well that you will never pay me back. The nation that wins the war will always be in debt to me. The nation who loses the war will always be in debt to me. I now have strangle hold on each goverment. I create money out of thin air and lend it to them so they can start rebuilding. They can't pay me back so they offer me positions of power. Or they keep accepting money that I have created out of thin air in the form high interest loans. Each country is now mine and I will tell them what to do.

About money. It is created out of thin air. Think about it. You can print as much as you feel necessary. You can put a whole country in debt including your own. Recession ring any bells?
    Joe Bloggs is getting married and has a mortgage he borrows money from the bank to facilitate his needs. The bank has lent him the money. Problem is. there are millions of Joe Bloggs and people with small businesses. The bank lends them all money. Okaaay?!! Where did that money come from? Did someone just type a few numbers into a computer and say you can borrow this therefore creating more debt?
    During the recession big business turned to the banks for massive loans. The banks could'nt do it. Why. No money.
    In America they have the Federal Reserve Bank. When a normal bank has no money they go there. to get money out of thin air. When you read the paper or watch the news, the goverment has written off huge debt. Yeah right.
    Money. Money. Money. We don't need it.
    In answer to your question about paying for NHS. Well they clearly are not paying for it. We are. One third of every working persons wages goes into tax. Which in turn is managed poorly and used to fund wars which you can refer to the above to see why.

People are waking up and will not stand for it. Look how all those dodgy MPs where exposed recently. Renting out houses that they were meant to be living in. Or giving them to their children to live in rent free. All paid for by us on top of their fat salaries.

Is all this planned? Is there a conspiracy? Don't care. I just want to see major changes in the way things are run. Again refer to The Venus Project and Future by Design. You really need to watch Zeitgeist and Esoteric Agenda. Also Consumer Terrorism.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

If you read further into illuminati history, you will see that they have breeding programs where they father children to meet their owm ends. Hitler was an illigitimate child therefore he was expendable. Maybe he realised this and topped himself. Maybe didn't and had re constuctive surgury. Who knows?
    if you take a step back from the propaganda and look at mans ancestry you will see we are all pretty much distant cousins somewhere along the line makes a mockery of these bloodlines and i also like the use of hitler as an illegitimate child these conspiracy stories just change to suit if hitler had won he would have fitted in perfectly to the story

also hitler doesnt fit in that these power people are mainly Jews after all one could say they didnt really get on that well

About the food. I was talking about junk. As in good food that is turned into junk and the mindless fools(including myself) that eat it.
    It is well documented that raw veg is better for you than cooked yet we still cook. Boiling away the natural vitamins and minerals are body needs.
    Interesting experiment, cook any veg and put it on a plate. Now put another piece of veg on a different plate.
    Leave them for a couple of days and go back and look at them.
    Did you know meat is not designed for digestion? It does have nutritional properties but for the most part rots in your belly. Not the nicest thing to know when meat is so tasty. A lot of the ingredients in food nowadays isn't good for you and some it is downright criminal.
    The goverment are doing nothing of signifance. About it
    i prefer veg raw anyway dont like it boiled or i have it in a stir fry or i lightly steam it what has this got to do with a conspiracy?

there is junk in our food to help preserve things yes there may be long term side effects but we are living longer now than in tudor times for instance when meat was preserved in massess and massess of salt which would be too much for our modern tastes

our food is also grown with loads of fertilizer and pesticides too yes it may cause illness in the long term but we are living longer than ever and the population is increasing

our appendix is designed for eating grass which is why its no longer useful is that a conspiracy too

About poverty. It is mainly caused by war which is about power and money. Not religion as most would have you believe. Problem created. End the war. Help the starving people problem solved. Oh really.
    In reality a war has started in another country by me. I then go to one side and sell them guns, mines and grenades. I then go to the other side and do the same and watch them blow each other to smithereens. I am then approached by representatives of both sides for more weapons and food aid. Due to the on goings of the war neither side can afford it. Problem. So I offer a solution. I will trust you weapons knowing full well that you will never pay me back. The nation that wins the war will always be in debt to me. The nation who loses the war will always be in debt to me. I now have strangle hold on each goverment. I create money out of thin air and lend it to them so they can start rebuilding. They can't pay me back so they offer me positions of power. Or they keep accepting money that I have created out of thin air in the form high interest loans. Each country is now mine and I will tell them what to do.
    starving people and poverty is caused by war how does that work?

when i was growing up it was all about ethiopia not getting any rain when was indias last war there is poverty there i have seen the slums just the other day on tv most starving people seem to come from africa and i think its more to do with climate and lack of water than war

also think about it if these people are deciding wars and where we should go all the time why dont they just stop ~~~~ing about and take over the world after all they have been waiting since ancient times very patient lot arnt they?

wonder if thats cause it will never happen and it will always be going to ?

though money yeh anyone can print it the point is when we print it the value of our currency goes down making our ? weaker against other markets printing money is a last resort and should never be done IMO

About money. It is created out of thin air. Think about it. You can print as much as you feel necessary. You can put a whole country in debt including your own. Recession ring any bells?
    Joe Bloggs is getting married and has a mortgage he borrows money from the bank to facilitate his needs. The bank has lent him the money. Problem is. there are millions of Joe Bloggs and people with small businesses. The bank lends them all money. Okaaay?!! Where did that money come from? Did someone just type a few numbers into a computer and say you can borrow this therefore creating more debt?
    During the recession big business turned to the banks for massive loans. The banks could'nt do it. Why. No money.
    In America they have the Federal Reserve Bank. When a normal bank has no money they go there. to get money out of thin air. When you read the paper or watch the news, the goverment has written off huge debt. Yeah right.
    Money. Money. Money. We don't need it.
    In answer to your question about paying for NHS. Well they clearly are not paying for it. We are. One third of every working persons wages goes into tax. Which in turn is managed poorly and used to fund wars which you can refer to the above to see why.
    point is if we are puppets and the illuminati want to cull the poulation why give us hospitals and send out forign aid why dont they just keep the money like the conspiracy lot say they are

People are waking up and will not stand for it. Look how all those dodgy MPs where exposed recently. Renting out houses that they were meant to be living in. Or giving them to their children to live in rent free. All paid for by us on top of their fat salaries.

Is all this planned? Is there a conspiracy? Don't care. I just want to see major changes in the way things are run. Again refer to The Venus Project and Future by Design. You really need to watch Zeitgeist and Esoteric Agenda. Also Consumer Terrorism.
    yeh a lot of money is payed in tax but you make it sound like its going into someones pockets this is absolute bollox and the more i write the more dumber i realise these ideas are

tax is payed by all working people and funds a whole host of stuff it does not go into rothchilds and rockfellers pockets

what about state pensions, the welfare system,schools,the nhs,police fire brigade,prison service and military to name a few all paid by TAXES

we all moan about them but without them britain would be in total chaos imagine the country with no benefit system and no police would you let your kids go out? its bad enough now

id scam the system if i was an mp much the same as nearly every builder isnt completely honest on his tax returns

and if thses illuminatis are in the chair controlling things why do we see things like these mps expenses in papers after all its all supposed to be covered up isnt it

all the sites mentioned are to be brutally honest full of 5hite it makes no sense when you look at the mad cap theories

analise yourself every point you have made to me and tell me what it all means cos im failing to see a valid one
    Last edited by thered; 19th January, 2010 at 07:35 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

This could go on forever. I strongly believe that money is the rooted in evil and is not needed. The crimes that are commited for the sake of it are too much not to consider life without it. We know gold and diamonds have no real value but someone somwhere put a price on it. Why is all this allowed to carry on?
    This country has the appearance of a democracy but the goverment go ahead and do what they see fit anyway.
    You can't trivialise the way they used those properties. We leave the running of this country in these peoples hands. It is a serious crime. Most of these people come from priviliged families and know how the world works and how to do business and they are as dodgy as..
    I will get back to you on the rest of the stuff 'cos I don't believe that I have explained it right. Maybe I am not the right person to explain it.

YouTube - esoteric agenda

YouTube - zeitgeist addendum

These are not David icke but documentaries well worth watching. It is easy to find these movies on torrents and they are totally free and legal to download. thare is also The arrivals which some believeable parts and some some not so.

YouTube - the arrivals

You won't take everything in these films as truth but you will think outside the box of this illusory world.
    Last edited by dreddian; 20th January, 2010 at 02:53 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

i cant be botherd anymore its just pure 5hite

i for one dont believe in any god you obviously do because you have faith in these stories and they are all based around ancient gods

they all seem a bit anti-jew too and blame the jews for creating this alliance of unseen power

the jews are blamed for starting all wars i suppose it was there fault they were burnt in nazi germany?

"bush is 13 cousin to the queen" therefore proving these illuminati bllodlines exist in power WHAT a load of crap if i wanted my bloodline in power id pick a closer one than my 13th cousin who is about as related as i am to the queen

i will also wager that the world does not end in 2012

i will also wager that we are not all being poisoned and the pouplulation is not going to be decreased to 500 million unless a natural disaster happens (it wont be poisoning tho)

its common knowledge some food causes health problems when eaten in excess and flouride is bad in high quantities but the amounts we consume are minimal and any side effects when comapared to population size doesnt even register to count its just scare mongereing (id also gamble that peoples teeth are in better health now)

processed meats can cause cancer as can too much bacon in fact so can barbecue charcoal but the illuminati doesnt make you have a barbecue and eat bacon so you get cancer and die you are free to choose an alternative instead!

and if all this is a plot to kill us why do we know about it after all everyone is there puppet so how did it get out as they supposedly control all the doctors and scientists

what im listening too and watching by people like icke is a cult of people who follow a faith that the world is controled by a kind of devil its is based on fantasy and mythology with no substance or fact

i really like the fact that the people who say we need to open our eyes are in fact the ones who are really brainwashed and brush aside any logic when you question there beliefs/religion

id rather have a copy of watchtower of the jehovas
    Last edited by thered; 20th January, 2010 at 01:05 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by thered View Post
    i cant be botherd anymore its just pure 5hite

s
    I have been reading this thread and I am quite apauled by your attitude if I am being honest. if you don't believe in something, don't insult the other that do! I am not a conspiracy follower however I DON'T critise anyone's view. Funny how you don't believe in david icke but you STRONGLY believe in the bible!

From reading the bible can you give me a good explanation of how we got here? can you explain me why the god in the bible is allowing the trauma the people of haiti going through, or a child to get shot down in haiti for being suspected of "stealing" a bag of rice?

I bet you didn't even know that jesus name which was originally "joshua" can broken down in two and give another deeper meaning to jesus?

Listen I am not trying to have a go at you but I think it's not fair to insult other for their beliefs system, if your friend want to believe in whatever, let me him do so.. argue but don't insulte by any means...

I say let's drop ALL the conspiracy theorist and OPEN OUR EYES and we can CLEARLY SEE that there's something not clear about today's world.

I don't personally agree with Icke's view on reptilians but when you stroll through the "city of london" it's quite obvious that part of london was built by masons and the "serpant and dragon" means alot to them for some unknown reason to me...

I do urge people to watch mainstream BUT TAKE EVERYTHING WITH A PINCH OF SALT.. why watch mainstreams? bcz THEY always tell you what's it's about to happen next but in a very subliminal way...

I much more like French television "some of their channels" they actually show ALOT of things there, for example they had documentaries about what really went down during the 9/11 7/7 in london also even had a documentary about London specifically the "city of London" being the spider web of secret societies, freemasons etc..you name it..

but in the uk ...NOOO THEY TOO BUSY KEEPIN THE GENERAL PUBLIC DUMB DOWN ... with eastenders, fa cup, xfactor. celebrities, wags, dancing with the stars, celebrities big brother, dancing on ice, who wants to be a millionaire, super nanny, how to freaking look good naked and soooo on,

i say in the uk and in the U.S media is PUBLIC ENEMY #1 bcz they able to sell WATEVER they please to the public and most of the public will buy it and follow like sheeps.. however in the uk I get the feeling more and more people are starting to see through the web simply because from all the places i have been to and lived Great britain it's the only country i have seen heading through the "1984" state at the faster rate!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

also may I add, for the record , I am not into any religion, simply because I think it only divide people, I believe the bible has god's word, so does the coran etc, but it's in a different script, the message is being given as to look out for a god "out there" although it's suppose to be from within and the actual bible mentions that.

I believe in THE GOD, one god that's within our essence and to reach that level we'd have to access our seven state of consciousness, unfortunately it's quite impossible for most of us because of the dumb down on society. I truly believe heaven and hell are just a conscious state of mind. Once again that's my belief system, i don't critize anyone for believing in what they believe. I am just expressing my point.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by djsmallz View Post
    I have been reading this thread and I am quite apauled by your attitude if I am being honest. if you don't believe in something, don't insult the other that do! I am not a conspiracy follower however I DON'T critise anyone's view. Funny how you don't believe in david icke but you STRONGLY believe in the bible!
    right first things first i dont believe in the bible i am an atheist so if you are going to come into a thread and have a go learn to read properly first

i put this thread out for people to try and convince me to their beliefs or give them a chance to offer any proof in what they know or give links to what they have read

so far no one has offered anything by way of proof and the more i have read into it the more far fetched it becomes. all i have seen is stories and people preaching what they BELIEVE not what is fact

if you analyze the stories they have no substance it seems the anti brainwashers have all been brainwashed by a couple of books and some videos on you tube

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

i have read some interesting things and i have now had a bit of a change of heart i apologise to the people who think "outside the box" i was wrong i was blinded by something right in front of me i am now a believer

In ancient times we were visited by a civilisation from another planet called PLATO this civilisation was seen as the gods of the ancient world

the gods from PLATO (as they were seen) took full advantage of the ancient people and used black magic to trick them into making the ancient world worship them

we know this because archaeologists have dug up artefacts and unearthed drawings in ancient temples of BOWLS (or BOWELS in ancient hebrew)

BOWLS is actually the ancient mayan word for PLATO the ancient tribes of the mayans and the ancient greeks used to worship the BOWLS and give them money and their young virgin daughters in exchange for some sun and a good harvest

We know this because we have excavated ancient sites and found remains of ancient BOWLS almost all over the earth proving there existence

Over time these BOWLS have expanded there networks from ancient eastern europe to have control in the WESTERN world they have found there way into virtually every society almost undetected yet they are there all around us as symbols to our religion

when they came into western europe there bloodlines mixed with other families but the essence of power is still with the BOWLS

PLATES,KNIVES,FORKS,SPOONS,COLANDERS,WOKS,TEAPOTS, TOASTERS,PANS,CUPS,GLASSES and the more new arrival of the EGG SLICER are the 13 families who control all the world power

LOOK in your house you will be suprised at how they control your life without you even realising it we need them just too boil an egg

they contol virtually everything we eat and we dont even REALISE.

ITS TIME TO WAKE UP PEOPLE AND LOOK AROUND SMELL THE COFFEE

in a recent meeting of the top BOWLS figures at the secret meeting at the PENTAGON they all used BOWLS,PLATES,KNIVES,FORKS and SPOONS in a show of there allegances to the ancient gods from PLATO

similar rituals have taken place at BUCKINHAM PALACE and DOWNING STREET showing that this ancient cult is in force in all the major power nations

look around they are in our homes now we worship them blindly yet they are killing us before we had BOWLS and FORKS and MCDONALDS we were all living till 807 now we only average around 81

"AT the current rate we will be DEAD as a a race before we are BORN unless we stop and look at what THEY are doing to us" said professor STEVEN BALDWIN from all saints secondry school

YOU gotta belive it coming throw away your crockery and empty your cutlery drawers before its TOO LATE s

theres the proof
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by thered; 25th January, 2010 at 09:10 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Unbelievable. You start a thread asking questions then you don't like what you hear so you start acting like you are clever.
    Mocking people like me is your own downfall mate. I could return the favour and mock you for your obvious ignorance(Thats why i stopped posting beacause you only hear what you want to) but it clearly isn't funny and
    is a very sad state of affairs.

If you think I watched a couple of vids and got brainwashed you are sorely mistaken. I started noticing the lies and deceit
    back in the 80's. Way before I had heard of David Icke and I didn't know what conspiracy theory was until the film came out.

I saw the mentality in 70's when I was 8 years old and watched Roots for the first time. Don't know if you watched that but the author wrote that saying he had traced his family tree backed to Africa. The reality is most descendants of the enslaved Africans would not be able to trace their family trees as their families were continually split up, systematically raped and
    sodomised and split up some more. Devil Worshippers or just sick?

I saw the deceit when I saw Christopher Columbus for who he really was. At school they taught us that he was great man who worked for the Queen and "discovered" America.
    THey landed in the West Indies which was inhabited by the Arawaks who were so timid they saw them and ran. CC and his crew proceeded to slaughter them anyway. But before that he ritually raped little boys and cut off womens privates and performed all kind of perversions of the most sick twisted mind. He wrote about how seeing the natives naked bodies turned him on and they had the most beautiful bodies he had ever seen. Men, women and children were all subject to his cravings. He had the kids turned over to his men to do what they wanted. He had his men grab toddlers and swing them around by their legs, smash their heads open and hungry dogs lick up the blood. He had his men sit the naties on huge spikes and leave them dying there for a day or two. Devil worshipper? Or educated man that went off the rails a bit? They did these things to white people to.

Lets take a look at the American civil war. The whole world knows what happened in the slave trade. Let me rephrase that.
    The whole world knows that there was a slave trade.
    Ritual rapes and killings were rife. Systems put in place to enslave the enslaved for generations.
    The South wanted to keep Africans enslaved seeing as they had built up their vast amounts of wealth by using them.
    The North wanted that wealth so they put African descendants on the frontline to fight their war for them. Yet they go down in history as freeing the enslaved when in reality they were seizing control of the economy. The slaves freed themselves.
    Lets take a look at the UK based East Indies Trading Company. The main body of the slave trade. They sailed from Uk to Africa, Rounded up Africans and
    chained them below deck in inhumane fashion for weeks while they sailed to America to sell the captured. The ships were designed 150 slaves but they would take 300 and pack them in chained in their own shit knowing that if some of them died they would still largely profit. I don't need to write about the depravity that was going on through the journey. Imagine being chained there and hear your wife being dragged off by several men do to do what they wanted. Imagine being chained and hearing your husband being dragged off, or your children for that matter.
    They then would buy all the goods and produce built off the already enslaved backs and sail back to Liverpool, Bristol and other ports where the money was at and sell big, putting small companies out of business. Sound familiar? Then they would take that money to Asia
    and buy lots of fine silk, spices and craft and send it to America and Europe to be sold at profit. The sad thing is Africans were a commodity like sugar, cotton, silk, rice.
    There is something wrong with the mentality of these people. Wouldn't you agree? Devil Worshippers or just greedy?
    Lets take a lookl at the Early Twentieth Century. The systematic lynching of African Descendants and burning down their homes because they were making a life for themselves. They didn't just use to hang men. They beat them, sodomised them cut off their testicles and penises and kept them in jars in their attics. You only have to google Lynch Mob images to find photos of these individuals clamouring to get in the picture of them and the Nig swinging from the tree.

When the world started to see them for what they were they hid their activities.
    Magistrates, Doctors, Generals, Headmasters, Police Chiefs enrolled in Secret Organisations built in staggerring similarity to Freemasons so they could continue their perverse ritual killings, rape and sodomy.
    Devil Worshippers or just pervert rings? Satanists or just racist?

Here is a cut and paste of a speech in 1712.

This speech was delivered by Willie Lynch on the bank of the James River in the colony of Virginia in 1712.
    Lynch was a British slave owner in the West Indies. He was invited to the colony of Virginia in 1712 to teach his methods
    to slave owners there. The term "lynching" is derived from his last name.

"Gentlemen. I greet you here on the bank of the James River in the year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and twelve.
    First, I shall thank you, the gentlemen of the Colony of Virginia, for bringing me here. I am here to help you solve some
    of your problems with slaves. Your invitation reached me on my modest plantation in the West Indies, where I have
    experimented with some of the newest and still the oldest methods for control of slaves. Ancient Rome's would envy us if
    my program is implemented. As our boat sailed south on the James River, named for our illustrious King, whose version of
    the Bible we Cherish, I saw enough to know that your problem is not unique. While Rome used cords of wood as crosses for
    standing human bodies along its highways in great numbers, you are here using the tree and the rope on occasions. I caught
    the whiff of a dead slave hanging from a tree, a couple miles back. You are not only losing valuable stock by hangings,
    you are having uprisings, slaves are running away, your crops are sometimes left in the fields too long for maximum profit,
    You suffer occasional fires, your animals are killed. Gentlemen, you know what your problems are; I do not need to elaborate.
    I am not here to enumerate your problems, I am here to introduce you to a method of solving them. In my bag here, I HAVE A
    FULL PROOF METHOD FOR CONTROLLING YOUR BLACK SLAVES. I guarantee every one of you that if installed correctly IT WILL CONTROL
    THE SLAVES FOR AT LEAST 300 HUNDREDS YEARS. My method is simple. Any member of your family or your overseer can use it. I
    HAVE OUTLINED A NUMBER OF DIFFERENCES AMONG THE SLAVES; AND I TAKE THESE DIFFERENCES AND MAKE THEM BIGGER. I USE FEAR,
    DISTRUST AND ENVY FOR CONTROL PURPOSES. These methods have worked on my modest plantation in the West Indies and it will
    work throughout the South. Take this simple little list of differences and think about them. On top of my list is "AGE" but
    it's there only because it starts with an "A." The second is "COLOR" or shade, there is INTELLIGENCE, SIZE, SEX, SIZES OF
    PLANTATIONS, STATUS on plantations, ATTITUDE of owners, whether the slaves live in the valley, on a hill, East, West, North,
    South, have fine hair, course hair, or is tall or short. Now that you have a list of differences, I shall give you a
    outline of action, but before that, I shall assure you that DISTRUST IS STRONGER THAN TRUST AND ENVY STRONGER THAN ADULATION,
    RESPECT OR ADMIRATION.
    The Black slaves after receiving this indoctrination shall carry on and will become self refueling and self generating for
    HUNDREDS of years, maybe THOUSANDS. Don't forget you must pitch the OLD black Male vs. the YOUNG black Male, and the YOUNG
    black Male against the OLD black male. You must use the DARK skin slaves vs. the LIGHT skin slaves, and the LIGHT skin
    slaves vs. the DARK skin slaves. You must use the FEMALE vs. the MALE. And the MALE vs. the FEMALE. You must also have you
    white servants and over- seers distrust all Blacks. But it is NECESSARY THAT YOUR SLAVES TRUST AND DEPEND ON US. THEY MUST
    LOVE, RESPECT AND TRUST ONLY US. Gentlemen, these kits are your keys to control. Use them. Have your wives and children use
    them, never miss an opportunity. IF USED INTENSELY FOR ONE YEAR, THE SLAVES THEMSELVES WILL REMAIN PERPETUALLY DISTRUSTFUL.
    Thank you gentlemen."

LET'S MAKE A SLAVE

It was the interest and business of slave holders to study human nature, and the slave nature in particular, with a view
    to practical results. I and many of them attained astonishing proficiency in this direction. They had to deal not with
    earth, wood and stone, but with men and by every regard they had for their own safety and prosperity they needed to know
    the material on which they were to work. Conscious of the injustice and wrong they were every hour perpetuating and knowing
    what they themselves would do. Were they the victims of such wrongs? They were constantly looking for the first signs of
    the dreaded retribution. They watched, therefore with skilled and practiced eyes, and learned to read with great accuracy,
    the state of mind and heart of the slave, through his sable face. Unusual sobriety, apparent abstractions, sullenness and
    indifference indeed, any mood out of the common was afforded ground for suspicion and inquiry. Frederick Douglas LET'S MAKE
    A SLAVE is a study of the scientific process of man breaking and slave making. It describes the rationale and results of
    the Anglo Saxons' ideas and methods of insuring the master/slave relationship. LET'S MAKE A SLAVE "The Original and
    Development of a Social Being Called "The Negro." Let us make a slave. What do we need? First of all we need a black
    n-word man, a pregnant n-word woman and her baby n-word boy. Second, we will use the same basic principle that we use in
    breaking a horse, combined with some more sustaining factors. What we do with horses is that we break them from one form
    of life to another that is we reduce them from their natural state in nature. Whereas nature provides them with the natural
    capacity to take care of their offspring, we break that natural string of independence from them and thereby create a
    dependency status, so that we may be able to get from them useful production for our business.

CARDINAL PRINCIPLES FOR MAKING A NEGRO

For fear that our future Generations may not understand the principles of breaking both of the beast together, the n-word
    and the horse. We understand that short range planning economics results in periodic economic chaos; so that to avoid
    turmoil in the economy, it requires us to have breath and depth in long range comprehensive planning, articulating both
    skill sharp perceptions. We lay down the following principles for long range comprehensive economic planning. Both horse
    and n-words is no good to the economy in the wild or natural state. Both must be BROKEN and TIED together for orderly
    production. For orderly future, special and particular attention must be paid to the FEMALE and the YOUNGEST offspring.
    Both must be CROSSBRED to produce a variety and division of labor. Both must be taught to respond to a peculiar new LANGUAGE.
    Psychological and physical instruction of CONTAINMENT must be created for both. We hold the six cardinal principles as truth
    to be self evident, based upon the following the discourse concerning the economics of breaking and tying the horse and the
    n-word together, all inclusive of the six principles laid down about. NOTE: Neither principle alone will suffice for good
    economics. All principles must be employed for orderly good of the nation. Accordingly, both a wild horse and a wild or
    nature n-word is dangerous even if captured, for they will have the tendency to seek their customary freedom, and in doing
    so, might kill you in your sleep. You cannot rest. They sleep while you are awake, and are awake while you are asleep. They
    are DANGEROUS near the family house and it requires too much labor to watch them away from the house. Above all, you cannot
    get them to work in this natural state. Hence both the horse and the n-word must be broken; that is breaking them from one
    form of mental life to another.
    KEEP THE BODY TAKE THE MIND! In other words break the will to resist. Now the breaking process is the same for both the
    horse and the n-word, only slightly varying in degrees. But as we said before, there is an art in long range economic
    planning. YOU MUST KEEP YOUR EYE AND THOUGHTS ON THE FEMALE and the OFFSPRING of the horse and the n-word. A brief
    discourse in offspring development will shed light on the key to sound economic principles. Pay little attention to the
    generation of original breaking, but CONCENTRATE ON FUTURE GENERATION. Therefore, if you break the FEMALE mother, she will
    BREAK the offspring in its early years of development and when the offspring is old enough to work, she will deliver it up
    to you, for her normal female protective tendencies will have been lost in the original breaking process. For example take
    the case of the wild stud horse, a female horse and an already infant horse and compare the breaking process with two
    captured n-word males in their natural state, a pregnant n-word woman with her infant offspring. Take the stud horse, break
    him for limited containment. Completely break the female horse until she becomes very gentle, where as you or anybody can
    ride her in her comfort. Breed the mare and the stud until you have the desired offspring. Then you can turn the stud to
    freedom until you need him again. Train the female horse where by she will eat out of your hand, and she will in turn train
    the infant horse to eat out of your hand also. When it comes to breaking the uncivilized n-word, use the same process, but
    vary the degree and step up the pressure, so as to do a complete reversal of the mind. Take the meanest and most restless
    n-word, strip him of his clothes in front of the remaining male n-words, the female, and the n-word infant, tar and feather
    him, tie each leg to a different horse faced in opposite directions, set him a fire and beat both horses to pull him apart
    in front of the remaining n-word. The next step is to take a bull whip and beat the remaining n-word male to the point of
    death, in front of the female and the infant. Don't kill him, but PUT THE FEAR OF GOD IN HIM, for he can be useful for
    future breeding.

THE BREAKING PROCESS
    OF THE AFRICAN WOMAN

Take the female and run a series of tests on her to see if she will submit to your desires willingly. Test her in every way,
    because she is the most important factor for good economics. If she shows any sign of resistance in submitting completely
    to your will, do not hesitate to use the bull whip on her to extract that last bit of b-word out of her. Take care not to
    kill her, for in doing so, you spoil good economic. When in complete submission, she will train her off springs in the early
    years to submit to labor when the become of age. Understanding is the best thing. Therefore, we shall go deeper into this
    area of the subject matter concerning what we have produced here in this breaking process of the female n-word. We have
    reversed the relationship in her natural uncivilized state she would have a strong dependency on the uncivilized n-word
    male, and she would have a limited protective tendency toward her independent male offspring and would raise male off
    springs to be dependent like her. Nature had provided for this type of balance. We reversed nature by burning and pulling a
    civilized n-word apart and bull whipping the other to the point of death, all in her presence. By her being left alone,
    unprotected, with the MALE IMAGE DESTROYED, the ordeal caused her to move from her psychological dependent state to a frozen
    independent state. In this frozen psychological state of independence, she will raise her MALE and female offspring in
    reversed roles. For FEAR of the young males life she will psychologically train him to be MENTALLY WEAK and DEPENDENT,
    but PHYSICALLY STRONG. Because she has become psychologically independent, she will train her FEMALE off springs to be
    psychological independent. What have you got? You've got the N-WORD WOMAN OUT FRONT AND THE N-WORD MAN BEHIND AND SCARED.
    This is a perfect situation of sound sleep and economic. Before the breaking process, we had to be alertly on guard at all
    times. Now we can sleep soundly, for out of frozen fear his woman stands guard for us. He cannot get past her early slave
    molding process. He is a good tool, now ready to be tied to the horse at a tender age. By the time a n-word boy reaches the
    age of sixteen, he is soundly broken in and ready for a long life of sound and efficient work and the reproduction of a unit
    of good labor force. Continually through the breaking of uncivilized savage n-word, by throwing the n-word female savage
    into a frozen psychological state of independence, by killing of the protective male image, and by creating a submissive
    dependent mind of the n-word male slave, we have created an orbiting cycle that turns on its own axis forever, unless a
    phenomenon occurs and re shifts the position of the male and female slaves. We show what we mean by example. Take the case
    of the two economic slave units and examine them close.

THE NEGRO MARRIAGE UNIT

We breed two n-word males with two n-word females. Then we take the n-word male away from them and keep them moving and
    working. Say one n-word female bears a n-word female and the other bears a n-word male. Both n-word females being without
    influence of the n-word male image, frozen with a independent psychology, will raise their offspring into reverse positions.
    The one with the female offspring will teach her to be like herself, independent and negotiable (we negotiate with her,
    through her, by her, negotiates her at will). The one with the n-word male offspring, she being frozen subconscious fear
    for his life, will raise him to be mentally dependent and weak, but physically strong, in other words, body over mind. Now
    in a few years when these two offspring's become fertile for early reproduction we will mate and breed them and continue
    the cycle. That is good, sound, and long range comprehensive planning.

WARNING: POSSIBLE INTERLOPING NEGATIVES

Earlier we talked about the non economic good of the horse and the n-word in their wild or natural state; we talked out
    the principle of breaking and tying them together for orderly production. Furthermore, we talked about paying particular
    attention to the female savage and her offspring for orderly future planning, then more recently we stated that, by
    reversing the positions of the male and female savages, we created an orbiting cycle that turns on its own axis forever
    unless a phenomenon occurred and resift and positions of the male and female savages. Our experts warned us about the
    possibility of this phenomenon occurring, for they say that the mind has a strong drive to correct and re-correct itself
    over a period of time if I can touch some substantial original historical base, and they advised us that the best way to
    deal with the phenomenon is to shave off the brute's mental history and create a multiplicity of phenomena of illusions,
    so that each illusion will twirl in its own orbit, something similar to floating balls in a vacuum. This creation of
    multiplicity of phenomena of illusions entails the principle of crossbreeding the n-word and the horse as we stated above,
    the purpose of which is to create a diversified division of labor thereby creating different levels of labor and different
    values of illusion at each connecting level of labor. The results of which is the severance of the points of original
    beginnings for each sphere illusion. Since we feel that the subject matter may get more complicated as we proceed in laying
    down our economic plan concerning the purpose, reason and effect of crossbreeding horses and n-word, we shall lay down the
    following definition terms for future generations. Orbiting cycle means a thing turning in a given path. Axis means upon
    which or around which a body turns. Phenomenon means something beyond ordinary conception and inspires awe and wonder.
    Multiplicity means a great number. Means a globe. Cross breeding a horse means taking a horse and breeding it with an ass
    and you get a dumb backward ass long headed mule that is not reproductive nor productive by itself. Crossbreeding n-words
    mean taking so many drops of good white blood and putting them into as many n-word women as possible, varying the drops by
    the various tone that you want, and then letting them breed with each other until another circle of color appears as you
    desire. What this means is this; Put the n-words and the horse in a breeding pot, mix some assess and some good white blood
    and what do you get? You got a multiplicity of colors of ass backward, unusual n-words, running, tied to a backward ass
    long headed mules, the one productive of itself, the other sterile. (The one constant, the other dying, we keep the n-word
    constant for we may replace the mules for another tool) both mule and n-word tied to each other, neither knowing where the
    other came from and neither productive for itself, nor without each other.

CONTROLLED LANGUAGE

Crossbreeding completed, for further severance from their original beginning, WE MUST COMPLETELY ANNIHILATE THE MOTHER
    TONGUE of both the new n-word and the new mule and institute a new language that involves the new life's work of both.
    You know language is a peculiar institution. It leads to the heart of a people. The more a foreigner knows about the
    language of another country the more he is able to move through all levels of that society. Therefore, if the foreigner is
    an enemy of the country, to the extent that he knows the body of the language, to that extent is the country vulnerable to
    attack or invasion of a foreign culture. For example, if you take a slave, if you teach him all about your language, he
    will know all your secrets, and he is then no more a slave, for you can't fool him any longer, and BEING A FOOL IS ONE OF
    THE BASIC INGREDIENTS OF AN INCIDENTS TO THE MAINTENANCE OF THE SLAVERY SYSTEM. For example, if you told a slave that he
    must perform in getting out "our crops" and he knows the language well, he would know that "our crops" didn't mean "our
    crops" and the slavery system would break down, for he would relate on the basis of what "our crops" really meant. So you
    have to be careful in setting up the new language for the slaves would soon be in your house, talking to you as "man to man"
    and that is death to our economic system. In addition, the definitions of words or terms are only a minute part of the
    process. Values are created and transported by communication through the body of the language. A total society has many
    interconnected value system. All the values in the society have bridges of language to connect them for orderly working in
    the society. But for these language bridges, these many value systems would sharply clash and cause internal strife or
    civil war, the degree of the conflict being determined by the magnitude of the issues or relative opposing strength in
    whatever form. For example, if you put a slave in a hog pen and train him to live there and incorporate in him to value it
    as a way of life completely, the biggest problem you would have out of him is that he would worry you about provisions to
    keep the hog pen clean, or the same hog pen and make a slip and incorporate something in his language where by he comes to
    value a house more than he does his hog pen, you got a problem. He will soon be in your house.

(Additional Note: = "Henty Berry, speaking in the Virginia House of Delegates in 1832, described the situation as it
    existed in many parts of the South at this time: "We have, as far as possible, closed every avenue by which light may enter
    their (the slaves) minds. If we could extinguish the capacity to see the light, our work would be complete; they would then
    be on a level with the beasts of the field and we should be safe. I am not certain that we would not do it, if we could
    find out the process and that on the plea of necessity." From Brown America, The story of a
    New Race by Edwin R. Embree. 1931 The Viking Press.

Cut and pace finished.

And you think the ruling classes and the goverment bodies are not capable of these things.

You ask questions and expect people to come with proof and sources when you can easily look for yourself. If you can't be
    bothered and debunk everything I say then what is the point? You obviously are interested or you would'nt have started a
    thread.

I forgot mention Sarah Baartman of South Africa.
    This lady was blessed with a voluptuos body quite similar to lets say Nicky Minaj. She was brought over to France with the
    promises of celebrity status and a good life. Instead she was humiliated and forced to strip so people who had never seen a
    black woman before could marvel at her large breasts, buttocks and lips. They stared at her touched her and laughed.
    Treated her like sub human because dhe didn't look like one of their own. After she was studied by medical practitioners and
    students, she was then sold to a circus where she danced naked in front of audiences. Due to her attributes and large genitals
    she was viewed as inferior and oversexed. When they had finished with her in the circus she was forced into prostitution.
    She ended up dying diseased and in poverty.
    Even after her death they hadn't finished with her.
    They cut out her vagina, skeleton and brain, preserved them in jars alongside a plaster of her body. Her remains and
    plaster cast of her body remained there in degrading nakedness in the museum for 160 years until 1974 where at the request of
    Nelson Mandela they were removed. It still took them 18 years to return her remains to her homeland in 2002 so she could be
    properly buried. Evil.

Lets look at how the Irish were treated since the middle ages. Now this I was taught at school. When the English invaded
    Ireland there was the same ritual raping cutting of genitals and cutting babies out of mothers bellies. I can,t understand
    the mentality of these people.
    I am convinced all this mutilation stuff goes on today. It is common knowledge that rituals are reenacted through
    sado masochism and bondage.

You may ask what this has got to do with conspiracy theories and secret organisations. Most of the crimes commited above
    are by the ruling classes and goverment bodies. A lot of these people aspire to be like the 13 families whose forefathers
    started off the same way.

You can laugh at witch craft and devil worship all you want but a lot of it is based in science not just magic tricks and
    illusions. It goes back thousands of years. To the intelligent mind it would mean that it has been developed over time.

You might have gathered now that I am black. Before you accuse me of playing the race card don't bother. It is a all there
    written in the history archives for all to see. These people don't care about anyone except for themselves and they're own
    indulgences. They live in constant fear of losing their power and have scientist, generals, physcologists, C.E.O's and the
    like constantly developing plans keep themselves up there. Hiding in plain sight.
    They are prepared to put their own nations children in the line of fire.

Shall we talk about Aids and Ebola? In the news we were told that it started in Central West Africa and jumped from monkey
    to man.
    It is a coincidence that around the same time and area it started. Belgium doctors where there "immunising" thousands of
    people against hepatitus and small pox under the guise of the World Health Organisation. The WHO?
    Around the same time, the National Cancer Institute were conducting their own "immunisations" in New York.
    These so called Health orgs Were viral scientists working in conjunction with military- medical authorities to develop
    biological weopons that could destroy the immune system.
    Imagine developing a weapon that could kill someone over 10 years and blaming them for being unhygienic. Hiding in plain
    sight.

I just typed in Aids and Ebola on google and this is the first link that I got. Top of the page.

Emerging Viruses - AIDS - Ebola - Dr. Leonard Horowitz - Natural Health and Longevity Resource Center

Okay lets talk about syphilis.

In Tuskegee Alabama between 1932 and 1972, 399 black men who were infected with syphilis were not given treatment but
    studied to see what would happen to them. When in the 1940's pencillin was indentified as useful in clearing the disease
    they where denied treatment. We are talking 400 people in one area who's wives contracted the disease and kids were born
    with it.
    Untreated you die. End of. Oh yeah, the experiment was sanctioned by the U.S Public Health Service. Hiding in plain sight.

Tuskegee syphilis experiment - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Shall I carry on? This is just touching the surfaces of the atrocities performed by the ruling bodies. At least you knew
    where you stood with the Nazi's. By the way. It does'nt matter what colour you are. They can and will do what they want
    to you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default David Icke

David Icke was a great Goalkeeper for the Mighty Bulls..... Hereford United (and Thats even before he went mad)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Dreddian fisrst up i had no idea you were black

secondly i dont see what difference that makes

thirdly slavery is still here in poor countries most of it driven by big supermarkets in the uk and the usa to feed us it also could be classed as earning a living

slavery existed in this country not so long ago too children were forced to work when very young in poor conditions

times have changed here and are changing in other parts of the world in britain we got people who changed the system abolished workhouses made schools apart of everyday society cleared slums invented a health service and the welfare sytem

hardly a pig pen is it?

we all get the tools we need in life to succeed its down to our own drive hard work and a bit of luck there are many many self made millionaires who live as they please

yes years ago there were shamefull ransacking of countries where natives were persecuted and terrorised for things like sugar and spices but times have changed the uk itself sends billions in foriegn aid every year

also if aids is a ploy to cull the population why tell us about it why did we have huge safety awareness campaigns when it first came out sort of blows away the conspiracy when we get told how to avoid it by the government itself
    Last edited by thered; 3rd February, 2010 at 01:01 PM.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast