Register
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Mates a few weeks ago I was looking for a PPV boxing fight and i came across this site , www.godsport.info and I was able to see the complete fight with no problems...I have not tried the football games and such but they are all there...enjoy and do not forget to share... the pop up ads on the screen all have a very (tiny x) that you may need to closely look for but once youy click it the ads go away for good...again, enjoy...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Arsenal Vs Liverpool

Hi guys

Anyone got a feed for the game tonight?

Arsenal vs Liverpool on SS2 i think?

Regards

Lew

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Welcome Paul Lewis! You should get onto ADMC, its where im watching all the streams in decent quality (better than sky go). There are a few steps to get it, but I found this awesome guide to help: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/621066/foot...eam_online.pdf

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MrManUnited For This Useful Post:

cojonudo (19th April, 2013)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MrManUnited View Post
    Welcome Paul Lewis! You should get onto ADMC, its where im watching all the streams in decent quality (better than sky go). There are a few steps to get it, but I found this awesome guide to help: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/621066/foot...eam_online.pdf
    Got to say ADMC is about the best their is for live streaming HD Quality.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Question

I see on the usual streaming websites that the euro friendly games with Celtic and Hearts in them are being showed this evening, BUT, there is an important match which is the Aberdeen eufa cup game which is on tonight too, but I cannot find a stream for it at all, I dont know if the sites I am using have been superseeded by a much better one now or what, I dont want to post direct links in here but you will know the name of the site I am using if I say it starts with a W and ends in a G, , so, can anyone see a stream for the Aberdeen game at all ? if so, please drop me a PM to let me know what streamer it is you use etc, or if anyone has a list of a few great streaming web sites then could you also pm me with them please. Thanks.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

for android try app mobdro finds bests stream for u

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456