Register
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Hi, after a lightning strike on my garage roof I now have problems with either immobiliser or the ECU (Bosch ME3.1 0261204949) on my Alfa 156 2.0 TS Selespeed. Starter motor turns the engine but no start. I have the injector symbol on the dash. I have error U1600 with MultiECUscan. I have checked the ignition barrel antenna and resistance is ok at 7ohms. Have checked all fuses and relays and the connections to ECU and immobiliser. I believe the immobiliser is fried. Since I don't get any other fault codes I think the ECU might be ok. So now I am looking at coding out the immobiliser if possible. There is very little info for the ME3.1 so not sure if it is even possible. It has been a while since the above posts. Has anyone had any luck either deleting the immobiliser or virginizing the Bosch ME3.1 0261204949?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Apologies, accidental post, please delete.
    Last edited by Sudnut; 16th December, 2023 at 08:30 AM. Reason: Accidental post

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123