Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Clio II remote

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Default Clio II remote

I needed to add the second remote to my Clio Campus. (to have a total of 2 remotes and 1 regular key)
    I decide to make it at home as follows:
    I bought an used key with remote, make a new key-blade and change PCF7946 with a new (blank) one. I have a known PIN (thanks to a member of this forum) and DDT2000, so everything seems to be fine.

I succesfully added a new key, my car starts with all 3 keys now, but remote on my "new" key doesn't work.
    Obviously, I'm doing something wrong, but what?
    I'll appreciate any help.
    Thanks in advance.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I need aditionally informations about that car, but I guess I can help you saying you that the car can have only 2 remote keys. To learn a key on that car you have to do the "syncronusation procedure" which is like that : push the CPE button (lock and unllock doors from inside the car) to open and close and mantain it depressed for 3 seconds until the door are locked and closed and after push the remote to lock and unlock the doors.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Thank you for your answer.
    I think I have more than one problem. I read about remote learning procedure, but I can't enter it on my car, nothing happens after pressing and holding the CPE button. Maybe it's some other procedure required? It's 2008 Campus.

Here's alse the screenshot after I succes to make all 3 key start the car. I don't know why the first key is learned as 433MHz, and the second (my "new" key) as 868MHz one. Is that normal?

On the photo is clearly visible that both remotes are the same (the left one is with transponder coil still desoldered - that's my "new" one)...
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Oh, c'est autre chose, for that year, It is another synchronisation procedure. First, you have to learn al the key making a "afectation". for this car you can use 4 key with 4 remotes. The remote is fully functionnaly after the key has already learned, at each making of ignition on. I think you cannot use different frequency remotes, for Europe is 433 MHz. So it is difficult to make for Renault cars the afectation, only if you have acces at Renault.net.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

if remote is s/hand (used before) u cant re-programme !
    Only way is new remote

Pete

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by petemech View Post
    if remote is s/hand (used before) u cant re-programme !
    Only way is new remote

Pete
    As I wrote in my first post I replaced transponder chip with the new (blank) one, so this is just like new remote.
    And PCF7946 is transponder/remote control in one.
    I succesfully added a new key, but remote doesn't work (as described before).

Now I have an idea what to do, but need another second hand remote. It will be here in a few days.
    I'll report about results.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hi matekhr,
    The second printed antenna would be the same than the first one ? Maybe your plid was not a 433 Mhz.
    What's news?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by matekhr View Post
    [...]
    Here's alse the screenshot after I succes to make all 3 key start the car. I don't know why the first key is learned as 433MHz, and the second (my "new" key) as 868MHz one. Is that normal? ...
    I'm trying the same procedure, replacing the existing chip with a new blank one.

Who can help me, giving me the APV code resquested by DDT2000 ?
    Thankyou

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by matekhr View Post
    As I wrote in my first post I replaced transponder chip with the new (blank) one, so this is just like new remote.
    And PCF7946 is transponder/remote control in one.
    I succesfully added a new key, but remote doesn't work (as described before).

Now I have an idea what to do, but need another second hand remote. It will be here in a few days.
    I'll report about results.
    I have at the same situacion, how I can solve this problem?
    MagicMotorsport FLEX, Kess / K-Tag original, PCM Flash, MMC Flasher, BitBox, 2wd Dynomet Dyno Road, Ori WinOls.
    We offer: Cars, Trucks, Agro, Construction Machines Tuning / DPF / EGR / Flaps / Throttle / Ad Blue / Lambda / DTC, IMMO off. Also EDC17 IMMO off BY EEPROM with no faults on a dash!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

how are you precoding the new transponder chip? im guessing your not precoding it correctly and this is why the remote is not working

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dontzapit View Post
    how are you precoding the new transponder chip? im guessing your not precoding it correctly and this is why the remote is not working
    In this situacion I coding with carprog.
    MagicMotorsport FLEX, Kess / K-Tag original, PCM Flash, MMC Flasher, BitBox, 2wd Dynomet Dyno Road, Ori WinOls.
    We offer: Cars, Trucks, Agro, Construction Machines Tuning / DPF / EGR / Flaps / Throttle / Ad Blue / Lambda / DTC, IMMO off. Also EDC17 IMMO off BY EEPROM with no faults on a dash!

Top Poster

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

PCF7946 need to be precoded first.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

this chip is id 46 .i take 7936 and i can precode with zed bull clone for renault and then i write with renault clip?only for immo?when i go to make 7936 for renault says wrong.or i must from file dump and write then?anywone knows?

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Listek22 View Post
    PCF7946 need to be precoded first.
    Maybe can explain step by step?

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Saulius: You need to precode the 7946 with the c/locking info with a zedbull or similar after you solder it to the pcb but before you code it to the car, otherwise it gets locked to the car with a empty memory.

If you don't have zedbull or other programmer, pm me and i'll give you my address and i'll do it for you mate

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast