Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Clio II remote

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

hi taz ,, as i said same in pm ,, change 7946 on remote board,, precode with zedbull and program by obd,,truecode,, or remove uch and eeprom 93c66 and write info to transponder....sometimes after eeprom key still needs obd programming to work correctly

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

Yes, I have ZedBull. Need do "transponder production" in zedbull menu ? After precode to car? Yes?
    MagicMotorsport FLEX, Kess / K-Tag original, PCM Flash, MMC Flasher, BitBox, 2wd Dynomet Dyno Road, Ori WinOls.
    We offer: Cars, Trucks, Agro, Construction Machines Tuning / DPF / EGR / Flaps / Throttle / Ad Blue / Lambda / DTC, IMMO off. Also EDC17 IMMO off BY EEPROM with no faults on a dash!

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

proceedure for using seondhand remote

1, replace 7946 with new chip
    2, precode with zedbull or similar for renault use
    3, code to car with ,,truecode/ad100 etc

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

Thank you for all. I understand.
    MagicMotorsport FLEX, Kess / K-Tag original, PCM Flash, MMC Flasher, BitBox, 2wd Dynomet Dyno Road, Ori WinOls.
    We offer: Cars, Trucks, Agro, Construction Machines Tuning / DPF / EGR / Flaps / Throttle / Ad Blue / Lambda / DTC, IMMO off. Also EDC17 IMMO off BY EEPROM with no faults on a dash!

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Saulius Saulius View Post
    Thank you for all. I understand.
    If not, read 93c66 dump in the UCH and post it here, you will be given the APV of your clio, or read the ISK code from UCH and also you will be givven code ( if not too complicated for you read ISK, easier reading flash )
    And with APV the new key will start the engine and the central locking will also work, both the same time, no need reprog two times, one for engine one for locking.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Exclamation For the correct operation control key 7946 's got to be thrown into the precode befor

Quote Originally Posted by matekhr View Post
    I needed to add the second remote to my Clio Campus. (to have a total of 2 remotes and 1 regular key)
    I decide to make it at home as follows:
    I bought an used key with remote, make a new key-blade and change PCF7946 with a new (blank) one. I have a known PIN (thanks to a member of this forum) and DDT2000, so everything seems to be fine.

I succesfully added a new key, my car starts with all 3 keys now, but remote on my "new" key doesn't work.
    Obviously, I'm doing something wrong, but what?
    I'll appreciate any help.
    Thanks in advance.
    For the correct operation control key 7946 's got to be thrown into the precode before programming. Or is it just part of the chip will work, but the control does not work.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

For the correct operation control key 7946 's got to be thrown into the precode before programming. Or is it just part of the chip will work, but the control does not work.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

New keys bought specifically for Clio Campus are factory precoded ID 46 so they must be programmed only on the car with PIN car, engine and central locking will function at the same time after a good car programming ( ddt, clip ... )
    Only new chips PCF7946 must be precoded Renault ID 46,
    Renault keys bought from a dealer are already ID 46 preprogrammed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12