Register
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Webster View Post
    I used to work for the UK Government and believe me they are capable of it. I think the accident was no accident, but i think they really wanted to get rid of the baby Diana was pregnant with. Any type of crash would result in such high profile people being taken to hospital, where the medics under the control of British secret service could abort the baby, if the crash had not done so already. And why did they not take the injured to the nearest hospital anyway? So many inconsistencies about the story, and so many lies told. EG The driver was drunk - in reality he had had a couple of glasses of wine and was below the UK blood alcohol level. I believe someone shone a powerful laser into Henri's eyes, causing him to crash. Before anyone says this is far-fetched, look at the incidents we do know have happened on British soil. The Italian banker who was found hanging under london bridge. The SAS parachutist whose parachute failed to open shortly after he had been blabbing about his exploits in various pubs in S****horpe. The Bulgarian spy killed by a poison tipped umbrella. The Russian ex KGB man killed by radioactive poison. Dr David Kelly (the man who said Saddam Hussein had no WMD) mysteriously committing suicide when even the paramedics thought it unlikely and reported so at the inquest. And there are many more. Ask yourselves, what has Mohammed al Fayed done to upset the Establishment to cause them to refuse him British citizenship, when almost anyone else, however much of a parasitic criminal they may be in their own country, can get citizenship? And then make the logical jump to trying to stop Diana bringing his family in by giving birth to a baby by Mohammed al fayed's son. They have left Mr al Fayed alone for the sole reason that he comes across as some sort of loony. When the Establishment feels someone has some sort of credibility, such as Dr David Kelly, they use stronger measures. It will all come out one day - remember you read it here!
    Watch your back m8,
    your phones may be tapped

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Webster View Post
    I used to work for the UK Government and believe me they are capable of it. I think the accident was no accident, but i think they really wanted to get rid of the baby Diana was pregnant with. Any type of crash would result in such high profile people being taken to hospital, where the medics under the control of British secret service could abort the baby, if the crash had not done so already. And why did they not take the injured to the nearest hospital anyway? So many inconsistencies about the story, and so many lies told. EG The driver was drunk - in reality he had had a couple of glasses of wine and was below the UK blood alcohol level. I believe someone shone a powerful laser into Henri's eyes, causing him to crash. Before anyone says this is far-fetched, look at the incidents we do know have happened on British soil. The Italian banker who was found hanging under london bridge. The SAS parachutist whose parachute failed to open shortly after he had been blabbing about his exploits in various pubs in S****horpe. The Bulgarian spy killed by a poison tipped umbrella. The Russian ex KGB man killed by radioactive poison. Dr David Kelly (the man who said Saddam Hussein had no WMD) mysteriously committing suicide when even the paramedics thought it unlikely and reported so at the inquest. And there are many more. Ask yourselves, what has Mohammed al Fayed done to upset the Establishment to cause them to refuse him British citizenship, when almost anyone else, however much of a parasitic criminal they may be in their own country, can get citizenship? And then make the logical jump to trying to stop Diana bringing his family in by giving birth to a baby by Mohammed al fayed's son. They have left Mr al Fayed alone for the sole reason that he comes across as some sort of loony. When the Establishment feels someone has some sort of credibility, such as Dr David Kelly, they use stronger measures. It will all come out one day - remember you read it here!
    i believe a few stories and i reckon there are plenty of things happening behind the scenes but not this one in my eyes this story has no credibilty at all a couple of things that dont add up but far from murder in my eyes

as plans go to take someone out (if it was planned) as suggested its the 5hittiest plan imaginable tbh the corgi's could have made a beter one far too much to go wrong and no guarantees of a death or even an injury

but apparantly its the illuminati that killed her on the 13th pillar as a sacrifice to the lizard people on draco cos she knew about reptillian people and there caves in the middle of the hollow earth

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234