conspiracy the moon - Page 2
Register
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Dont forget that the moon was not the only landing because far from earth on a distant planet live "The Clangers". Now how the hell did they film that without landing on that planet.

Please do not try and tell me you have never seen the clangers and the soup dragon or is that a conspiracy theory aswell.

Lighten up guys.........

Admin Assistant
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Yeah, i am familiar with the iluminati conspiracy, am keeping an open mind on that one (i do that you see). Its a very interesting idea as are so many other ideas, its hard to prove. I will never take anything just because it saw it on the tele, but some stories should stay in the the sunday sport...

I sure would like to know what this 'faceless shadow group' is doing with the world economy right now, but i will watch here to get those theories...
    Last edited by caveman_nige; 10th October, 2008 at 09:06 PM. Reason: shite spelling

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Lol that's just it, the people who don't want to believe it are always super quick to dismiss it all. The conspiracy theorists are the ones who go into mega great detail that tend to be quite not believable.

Then there's people like me who are open to the possibility of things not being what they seem to be.

Like I said people have secrets and hide things publicly for whatever reason, the people who think that governments don't also need to open their eyes and start thinking of the bigger picture outside of the box/bubble.

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

I still think we are better of sticking to cable scene

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zaf786 View Post
    I still think we are better of sticking to cable scene
    no m8 its way better than the street

Admin Assistant
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

nice touch, but i agree with zaf
    Last edited by caveman_nige; 18th October, 2008 at 12:05 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Raven View Post
    Lol....that's a good one, have you ever heard of the new world order ? the illuminati ? probably not. I won't go into it now but it's the notion of the whole world controlled by money men behind the scenes, a faceless shadow group who really run the world....I'm not sure I believe it to be honest, but I wouldn't be surprised if it runs that deep.

It certainly runs deeper than what we are allowed to know, wether or not conspiracies are true or not. You can be sure of that.

And how can you be so sure that everything [I]you[I] have seen is true ? Just because you have seen it on television ? or the government told you so ?

That's the trouble with conspiracy theories they are too easily brushed off and yet official word is too easily accepted. Of course there are some who believe television to be a tool of control in order to condition people to think and feel a certain way.

Again I don't know if it's all true or not but you can bet that where the government is concerned that situations run alot deeper than what they tell us of.

I guess some people like to bury their heads in the sand and pretend that the government word is gospel as that is a much easier and less threatening pill to swallow for them than the potential reality of fact versus information.

Personally I think there definitely is more than meets the eye...because I know that to be true of life and people in general. People have secrets, do you think the government doesnt ?

i like the cut of your jib

you are right everything we here or see in the papers were told is lies

why cos the celeb whos been having an affair says so why should we believe them?

same as the government they say something happend or never happened and we on the hole as a country believe it why?

truth is newspapers have to get there storys near enough blob on nowadays (i know they still get a couple wrong) they have lawyers going through storys with a tooth comb to make sure they are watertight

politicians,business's,celebrities,footballers football clubs they all have spin doctors,pr guru's publicists or some kind of spokesmen

there sole job is to cover peoples arses lie and manipulate press and public to popular belief

if you believe everything spoken by government,tv or papers to be true you are a bit naive

i say theres no smoke without fire most of the time

by the way i flew to the moon when i was 15 as part of the blue peter send a child to space program

you do believe me dont you......... i have told you honest

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by thered View Post

i like the cut of your jib

you are right everything we here or see in the papers were told is lies
    Oh thank you, thank you, thank you...because I read that Man Utd won the CL and the EPL last season, thank fek for that and it is a lie....

I really did expect someone to dispell the Clangers as fake but I guess they must be real then.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jaffa View Post
    Oh thank you, thank you, thank you...because I read that Man Utd won the CL and the EPL last season, thank fek for that and it is a lie....

I really did expect someone to dispell the Clangers as fake but I guess they must be real then.
    no m8 that was definately real

as for the clangers i have heard of them there like a pasty but with a sweet end and a savoury end i think there the south easts answer to a cornish pasty

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I might have made my point already but I still think the ones who openly (and quickly and ferociously) ridicule/dismiss the whole conspiracy theory issue and theorists are the ones who simply don't want to believe that the world could possibly be alot deeper than their "bubble" allows them to believe when looking at the big picture.

People get told information and not enough of the general public ask why it is this way they just take it as truth because a smiling secretary of defense or mr president evil said so....I mean if Bush said piranhas were trustworthy would u entrust ur hand to one ? I don't think so!

I appreciate that not every situation that doesn't add up is a conspiracy or vice versa but people need to start thinking on a different level outside of their bubble and be at least open to the possibility that governments lie and that cover ups are not only possible but more than likely probable.

Have a serious look into the Kennedy assassination and tell me if you think Lee Harvey Oswald was the killer.

Conspiracy theories are ridiculed and dismissed and I can understand why but having said that just have an open mind and look seriously for a moment and think outside the box and you too will realise some things dont add up. There's sod all anyone can do about it but that doesn't mean it isn't happening behind closed doors.

Admin Assistant
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

So you think that your view is 'it' and that every conspiracy theory has got legs. We are all aware that goverments lie and we are all aware of crack pots with half arsed stories. Each must me taken on its own merits and with the evidence (that you will never except because you wish to view things in your blinkered little world). Whatever the colour of the sky is in your reality is dictated by what some crack pot could tell you and not what you could see with your open eyes (how ever clouded). You have far from made your point other than preached your own self important padantic theory that has been proven wrong on more than one occasion and that every else must be blind and being led by tv and polititians.

Why is it that when they asked the theorists their views and put them under scrutiny they held no weight and although it was possible to see where they had derived their theory they could not except the fact they could be proven wrong (sound familiar). For the average human to go around preaching a theory that can gain them a certain notoriety but when proven wrong it must be another conspiracy to silence them. They will sit in the corner of the pub boring and annoying the hell out of people with their theories, as the continual need to preach the theory no matter what evidence they ignore they will 'always be right'..

Many conspiracy theories state that major events in history have been dominated by conspirators who manipulate political happenings from behind the scenes, but each must be taken independently, it is possible to believe in one and not another, it is borderline paranoia to believe in them all, keep taking the pills pal..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

as far as im aware ive never seen anything concrete to prove otherwise and will be sceptical until proved beyond a reasonable doubt

but people will believe what they want to believe

i do know one thing though if somebody had made a documentary proving that this never happened 100% it would never ever get aired

you are talking about history being re-written and america being the biggest joke in world history i cant see it getting the green light can you

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

caveman nige you are rather confrontationally voicing your distaste for conspiracy theories and theorists....almost as if you don't want to believe it because it poses possible threat to you....back off mate we all have the right to believe whatever we want to....doesn't mean we are right or wrong, doesn't mean I take pills either (i dont do drugs at all) as a matter of fact I could believe that your a ***** but does it mean I'm right....no. Because I don't know you and you don't know me. But your acting like a ***** with your posts in here by suggesting people who believe in conspiracies are on drugs.

People can believe whatever they want so don't even try to make it personal just because you might not agree. And if you don't like it then don't read or post in this section. Simple.

I will apologise if I took your post out of context however it's your own fault for insinuating that I take drugs....all because you don't agree with my opinions and I think that type of behavior is disgusting.
    Last edited by Raven; 11th October, 2008 at 05:27 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

trouble is nobody knows who tell lies and who tells the truth because there is so much bullshit in the world (mainly polatitions)its all usually got money involved so everyone has there own beliefs.
    the only person that counts on your opinion is yourself...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

i have a new conspiracy theory is caveman nige part of the men in black

you have been erased

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast