conspiracy the moon - Page 3
Register
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast
    thommo

Wink

funny how if you don't believe or do believe the other person is a crackpot, simple rule, if these could be proved one way or another then it wouldn't be in this section. so to me your all on drugs for arguing the toss either way, I also agree if you have no intrest you should browse other areas of the forum and leave it to those who do like it. discussion about it is fine but knocking answers and ideas isn't what it's about,

to be honest who gives a toss the moon is shit there's nothing there Inc mcdonalds and there everywhere.

but so I'm not off topic some one said why have they not been back? answer might be they where told not to go back,

check out the therory of the city on the other side of the moon, google it, bullshit? who cares but it's something else you can add or score points with.

thommo on his reverse engineered alien technology signing out ( iPhone web browser)

been me up scotty

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I don't think many of us were arguing the toss, although there is a fine line between discussing something and arguing about it....much like there's a fine line between not agreeing with someone's opinions and attacking them for it.

All I was saying in the first place was we should be open to the possibility of conspiracies.

I won't say any more on it but people who don't like this sort of topic shouldn't bother coming in and reading about it as it inevitably causes trouble. If your opinion is different to someone elses then try not to be attacking them for it because that's also not what it's about.

It's friendly debate at the end of the day so let's try and keep it that way.

@ thommo..........the city on the other side of the moon as you put it was what I was on about when I said buildings and domes
    Last edited by Raven; 12th October, 2008 at 02:55 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

first of all i'm still in limbo whether or not the moon landing happened or not(1 or 2 little things that niggle in back of my grey matter)
    first of all how did flag move in zero gravity and no atmosphere/air to move it.
    secoundly if america said it was going to be sunny today id take an umbrella to work cos(in my opinion)they are lying incompetant asswipes)no offence to any individual it is aimed at your war-mongering incompetent form of goverment .
    as for ther being buildings/domes on the dark side of the moon i would LOVE that to be true but does not the moon rotate like the earth so at times the dark side of the moon would be our side of the moon?
    Last edited by cantona7; 13th October, 2008 at 10:35 AM.

when the sea gulls follow the trawler,it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

no m8 it definately did not and now i have concrete proof that this was all a big hoax watch carefully this real life footage

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuwyY2DzO2I]YouTube - fake moon landing[/ame]

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Was The Apollo Moon Landing Fake?
    Some intresting stuff on here

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bulld0g View Post
    Was The Apollo Moon Landing Fake?
    Some intresting stuff on here

whats your take on it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

my take on it

really not sure

going back to summit thommo said in earlier post

"why aint we gone back"

officially we have, 12 people have "apparently" walked on the moon but the

yanks did not find anything worth invading it for.

not sure on this theory but good to blame yanks 4 anything

when the sea gulls follow the trawler,it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by thered View Post
    whats your take on it
    Theres some good arguments for and against. I personally think they did. Some people have a conspiracy theory on nearly all history making events. Diana car crash, 9-11 the moon landing JFK assassination you name it.

Retired Sat TV Addict
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

What is the lateral meaning of conspiracy. We no conspiracy are a contridicting facts put together to make a contrasting story but often these facts are true and the conspiracy turn out to be right as most of the time the goverment use the media to cover their intruiging acts of cruelty(9/11).
    Correct me if my understanding of conspiracy is misleading.

Read the Rules here; they apply to EveryOne.

DM800s HD
    Openbox S10
    TM500
    DM500s

90cm FortecStar dish
    Technomate 2300 motor powered by UsalS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cantona7 View Post
    my take on it

really not sure

going back to summit thommo said in earlier post

"why aint we gone back"

officially we have, 12 people have "apparently" walked on the moon but the

yanks did not find anything worth invading it for.

not sure on this theory but good to blame yanks 4 anything

yeh it all seems funny dont it in the sixties they said they would be trips to the moon we would be able to build cities up there and all sorts by the millenium

now we are nearly in 2009 and no one has barely touched the place since which makes you think can they even get there nowadays with all the advances in technology

funny thing in the race with the russians they sent testers up with monkeys and stuff america just sent humans up and landed first go.

makes you think?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by shady77 View Post
    ok, heres some justification.
    the van allen belt which surrounds earth, highly radiocative and sufficent shielding did not exist in the 60's
    shadows on pictures clearly from artificial light sources as the sun is in a different position
    clouds of dust when walking on the moon. CLOUDS OF DUST? suspended in what? thin air? NO! because there isnt even thin air on the moon.
    When Van Allen himself was asked about this he simply laughed. he saw no problem for humans crossing it.

you obviously don't do much photography, shadows, seem, to follow the line of the land, a strong light on your front lawn will show you that.

the moon has gravity, what goes up must come down, not that hard to
    understand!

the flag fluttering is one point often made, well by people with little or no knowledge of physics it is. those with a basic grasp will see why (no damping from air)

the number on the rock i have seen took more research. the argument made was that the cropping marks obscured the, whatever, proving it was on the rock not hair or dust as NASA said. it only makes sense when you realise how the cropping marks are made. they were produced by a optical screen just at the focal plane, all that needs to happen is for the dust/hair to enter through the lens bayonet mount, for just such a thing to happen.

you only need a descent telescope to see our visit. th astronauts set up mirrors, well prisms really, these needed set to fair accuracy as they are used to measure the moons distance from earth. these can be seen from earth, or their reflected light can be.

the world would be a very different place without the moon shots. no Hydrogen fuel cells, few micro computers, indeed much we take for granted today, would still be to discover. thats if we didn't destroy ourselfs before we made it to today.

Firemouth rules for life.
    If it aint broke, don't fix it!
    If its broke, fix it and use it again!
    If it proper broke, use it for something else!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

interesting points

if man needed to put mirrors or prisms on the moon to measure its distance how do they know how far away the sun is?

did man land on the sun?

the thing on the rock you talk about is plain and simply a letter c and cannot be mistaken for a hair(its ridiculous) or anything else

the letter c is often used in tv sets to mark the centre spot for filming

the flag cant wave about not possible

and the theory what goes up must come down applies generally to earth not the in space

zero gravity means zero gravity which means no big footprints and no dust flying about on the surface

and you seem to base your theory on what nasa said
    Last edited by thered; 23rd October, 2008 at 04:25 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by thered View Post
    interesting points

if man needed to put mirrors or prisms on the moon to measure its distance how do they know how far away the sun is?

did man land on the sun?

the thing on the rock you talk about is plain and simply a letter c and cannot be mistaken for a hair(its ridiculous) or anything else

the letter c is often used in tv sets to mark the centre spot for filming

the flag cant wave about not possible

and the theory what goes up must come down applies generally to earth not the in space

zero gravity means zero gravity which means no big footprints and no dust flying about on the surface

and you seem to base your theory on what nasa said
    1, Sun. we dont know exactly how far the sun is away. we do know the distance to the moon to within a few cm.

2, pic. you need to work in a processing lab, if they still have them. it may seem clearly to be a letter, other with far more knowledge, disagree, and i am with them.

3, flag. no but the alli bar through the top will in knocked. plus see next answer.

4, zero gravity on the moon stop it it hurts.
    however even in zero gee every thing has mass. so a spanner may have no weight, but it would still crack your skull if it hit you. same with the dust and to an extent the flag. the lack of air and low gravity allow the bar to sway far longer than it would on earth. remember every action has an equal and opposite reaction.

5, Agree with NASA. why not, there explanations are not only convincing, but scientifically credible. which, and i mean no offence, yours is not. that's the problem with this theory, not one bit of it has scientific merit.

thanks though i will remember Zero Gravity on the moon for years!!!!!!!

Firemouth rules for life.
    If it aint broke, don't fix it!
    If its broke, fix it and use it again!
    If it proper broke, use it for something else!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

il give you that one m8 i knew what i meant

anyways like you were saying people with far more knowledge and experience of photolabs will know that this is a hair or some dust not a letter c maybe it was an alien called claude who carved his name in the rock
    Last edited by thered; 21st November, 2008 at 09:01 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

5, Agree with NASA. why not, there explanations are not only convincing, but scientifically credible. which, and i mean no offence, yours is not. that's the problem with this theory, not one bit of it has scientific merit.

yes m8 its all scientifically credible like you say like when 2 men stand more or less together but one persons shadow is about 8 foot higher than the other its because the moon is uneven

yeh m8 thats scientific fact yeh right what a load of bollocks

you made reference to van allen belt not being a problem well why did they try to blow a hole through it

During Operation Starfish Prime a Megaton Nuclear Bomb was used to try and force an unnatural corridor through the Van Allen Belt... Unfortunately, the radiation levels actually got worse, not better. What they created was a third belt that was 100 times more intense than the natural belts

you seem to know about photography so answer this jan lundberg manager of the hasselblad the camera they took to the moon has stated that film they used would have perished in the 250 deg heat he also stated that the cross hairs on all the pictures were built in to the camera so crosshairs would shoe on every picture yet on nasa's they had been removed on some and added over others

now bill bailey answer me this if a bright light is behind you taking a picture your front wouldnt be lit up like a xmas tree

official scientific answer it was a reflection off the moon
    Last edited by thered; 21st November, 2008 at 09:01 PM.

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast