conspiracy the moon - Page 4
Register
Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

i dont know were you get your scientific fact from but the truth is there is no evidence what so ever that armstrong and his cronies went to moon apart from some grainy film footage

the only footage that has been seen by anyone is what nasa have officially(stanley kubrick was buried with the rest ) released so it is not credible evidence it is not independant

it boils down to two things there are believers and disbelievers there is no concrete evidence either way the pictures may be false which is what i believe not what i know

or they may have been doctored to make things look better like the flag which you could understand in a way but nasa deny doctoring any pictures which is partly why i believe its a sham

you are the other firemouth a believer you may not be wrong but you dont know you are right you are just believing what you are told

unless you have done some experiments to the moon yourself you like the rest of us dont know jack

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

the fact remains that there is no scientific basis to any of the claims made by the Conspiracy mob. it would be easer to argue the case if there were.

you mention film being damaged by heat, which is quite true. but even if the sun is full, making the temp about 250 or so, a 1mm bit a alli foil will cast a shadow, the temp in the shadow will be closer to -200. the lack or air being the clue.

the shadow thing makes me krack, nobody with an ounce of photographic experience would even question them, why? because, given the right light, this happens on all photos. and effect of translating a 3d image into a 2d image.

doctoring pictures, you do realise this was 1968. all doctoring was done by a darkroom expert with a brush and paints. not something that would stand up to scrutiny with todays equipment. but not on picture has been identified as being tampered with. though ther are some that have been cropped, these are the ones that show no index marks.

your letter C, on the rock, does not actually appear until into the seventys. prints made from the original film, made in at the time, show no such mark.

i agree this can only be what i believe, unless i get to visit the landing sites. but the evidence give against the landing is so ill thought out and has so little to do with real science as to make it laughable.

The Van Allen belt, is a hard one. few, credible scientist doubt that the belts can be traversed, by humans with safety, but until someone went there we just didnt know. so if the contention is that they can not be traversed, how do we know? one thing we can say. a satellite in orbit in the Van Allen belt receives a rem dosage of about 2500 rem per year. that works out at just short of 7 rem per day. there seems no evidence that ill effects are caused when the dosage is below 10 rem. indeed 10 rem is used by many country as a maximum safe level of exposure.
    Last edited by firemouth; 30th October, 2008 at 12:35 PM.

Firemouth rules for life.
    If it aint broke, don't fix it!
    If its broke, fix it and use it again!
    If it proper broke, use it for something else!

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

why, when the soviets landed a craft on the moon in 1959, and had a crew of 3 astronuats in orbit by 1964, were walking in space by 1965, did they not attempt to go the moon?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by shady77 View Post
    why, when the soviets landed a craft on the moon in 1959, and had a crew of 3 astronuats in orbit by 1964, were walking in space by 1965, did they not attempt to go the moon?
    one answer could be that, everything they sent up to the moon,( up till the landings) either missed altogether or crashed into it. also the Russians never wanted to go to the moon, with men. the whole "moon race" thing was an invention of the USA.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by firemouth View Post
    one answer could be that, everything they sent up to the moon,( up till the landings) either missed altogether or crashed into it. also the Russians never wanted to go to the moon, with men. the whole "moon race" thing was an invention of the USA.
    the other could be they never went

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by firemouth View Post
    . also the Russians never wanted to go to the moon, with men. the whole "moon race" thing was an invention of the USA.
    i actually think the Rooskies did want to go to the moon, and I would like to direct your attention to a Nikita Kruschev quote
    "Do not leave the Moon to the Americans, Anything you need in order to do it, will be provided." On Aug. 3, 1964, the Soviet government finally gave full go ahead to the lunar landing effort.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hi every one!!!!!!!!
    Its my first time on the forum since July 7th 2008, i'm very impressed by the changes since my last visit, well done every one for your contribution.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JRaymondk View Post
    Hi every one!!!!!!!!
    Its my first time on the forum since July 7th 2008, i'm very impressed by the changes since my last visit, well done every one for your contribution.
    dunno where this come from but cheers m8 and your thoughts on the moon

anyways kennedy said in 1962 they would win the space race and land on the moon before the decade ended in 1970

funny how they managed it just before dont you think?plus dont you think the public would have been a bit pi55ed off if they didnt

they got ?40 billion to land on the moon thats a lot of money now nevermind in the 60's would have been a lot of wasted taxpayers money

as shady said the russians supposedly landed on the moon why would they not go back?

you said because they missed or crashed funny the americans did it first go and risked human life in the process

now this i find truly unbelievable considering the russians went unmanned or shot a monkey up there

as you said they didnt even know how far away it was

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

no supposedly about it, they were definately 1st on the moon with an unmanned spacecraft. no crashing, a perfect landing, they sent a dog up and bought it back down safely by remote, if they could of put a man on the moon, the reds would of done it.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I think it's funny how the non believers are often defensive to the point of insults, making them just as bad as the conspiracy theory believers.

I appreciate that it's very easy to create tales and rumors and spark the flames as it were, just look at the Bermuda Triangle tale of legend....personally I think that area of sea is probably more likely a natural cross point on the earth if anything - and obviously bad weather or deceptively calm waters play a part too.....not everything that doesn't add up is a conspiracy, but some of it is bound to be....I don't believe in the Bermuda triangle but I do believe that president Kennedy was NOT assassinated by Lee Harvey Oswald in my opinion....I also believe that 9/11 was a government set up however technically it was still a terrorist atrocity just the terrorist being the last people you would have expected again in my opinion.....I'm not sure what to think of our 7/7 to be honest normally I'd say conspiracy again but knowing our country anything is possible.....I'm also on the fence about the Loch Ness monster, if there is a prehistoric beast living in the Scottish waters how has it survived, reproduced or even lived all this time ? On the other hand Loch Ness looks quite eerie and the legend of the Loch Ness monster brings in alot of tourism and business.....

The moon thing I do think was faked for the public in my opinion.....America at the time wanted to beat Russia to the moon, they haven't been back since to my knowledge, and in a time of friction, war and deceit if they could make it look like a loner acting off his own accord could assassinate the president of the USA and endorsing this information for the purposes of starting a war (sound familiar so far ? - 9/11.) could they not have once more falsified information so that as far as anybody in the world knows America went to the moon and therefore won the "moon race" ?

Let me put it to you this way if governments are guilty of foul play (and some are) they certainly are not going to air it in public. And here is another puzzler for you, not everything governments say are true....just look at the invasion of Iraq for the supposed WMDs they were supposedly hiding. 9/11, Iraq, Iran, hundreds of innocent lifes.....it's all down to power, oil and revenue nothing more. It's shameful but I believe sadly is true.

As for what I want to believe....well....I would like to believe that the US and British governments are leading their countries to the best of their abilities and that 9/11 was a genuine national security breach by foreign terrorists and that the US and British government do their best in times of war and with protecting their country and citizens however some mistakes are made as the leaders are only human, that is what I'd like to believe.

However looking at the world around me I can't honestly say I can swallow that. If anything looking around me I can honestly say that the US government and especially the British government isn't so much an elected leadership by the people and serving the people as much as it is a dictatorship.
    Last edited by Raven; 31st October, 2008 at 01:57 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

well raven even though your a dodgy old leed's fan i agree with your reply

100%.

just one thing "officially"12 people have walked on the moon??(lies and

propoganda in my eye's)

when the sea gulls follow the trawler,it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

That's dirty leeds not dodgy leeds .

Wonder if it's a conspiracy that Ronaldo is playing crap now that his dream move has been scuppered ? .

But seriously now, who can honestly say the current British government "leadership" isn't a dictatorship situation ? Gordon Brown was not voted in by the people, he went back on a public vote as soon as he knew nobody wanted him in power in the first place, we have speed cameras going up all over the place not for the purposes of safety but to be taxed, stealth taxes everywhere, fines for farting in public, smoking ban, immigration and equality issues, nobody speaks out.....and the list goes on and on.

Also let's not forget that this was the same man who was dead set to change our currency from the GBP to the Euro despite the public media kicking off. Blair had to step in at the time.

I know who I'm voting for next time and it ain't labour, I'm going to be voting for the BNP next time....they may or may not be extreme but they are ticking the right boxes at least in wanting to keep Britain british.....to be honest I don't think the others have a clue because they don't live in the real world and so they don't have to see what goes on out on the streets and they don't have to see their community be swallowed up and changed by immigrants so it doesn't bother them. It's a dictatorship and British people don't stand up and speak out.....BNP is getting nearer and nearer anyway because more and more people are voting for them.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWyRccuJ4_g]YouTube - Moon Landing Hoax - Wires Footage[/ame]

I personally believe that the moon landings were faked as I have seen the video about 10 years ago which shows you what was said when they picked up the astronaughts from the water. Also the wires theory to me has not been properly debunked. The ping goes to the tops of the picture, the antenna would not send a refliction vertically up. see the link on you tube

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by shady77 View Post
    i actually think the Rooskies did want to go to the moon, and I would like to direct your attention to a Nikita Kruschev quote
    "Do not leave the Moon to the Americans, Anything you need in order to do it, will be provided." On Aug. 3, 1964, the Soviet government finally gave full go ahead to the lunar landing effort.
    humm, well two landings. soft. only one of which did anything apart from lay there. and if you look at the list of flights from the old USSR. you can see why they didnt send any people up. Russia's unmanned missions toward the Moon over 50 attempts, admittedly some were tests, and only two landings. lots of crashes, lots of "oops missed again" but not much else. at the time the USSR, couldn't even make a descent space suite. the first Russian cosmonaut to do a space walk, had to reduce the pressure to 9 pounds per square inch, because it he left it at 15, his hands were inches from the cuff of his glove, never mind the fingers.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Common beliefs told to the populace as fact and since debunked
    forgive me if i paraphrase

"and lo! a snake told the lady, "yeah, go on, eat the apple. its yummy""

"there are only 4 elements, earth air, fire and water"

"the earth is flat"

"everything revolves around the earth"

"we went to the moon"