Register
Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sivhead View Post
    YouTube - Moon Landing Hoax - Wires Footage

I personally believe that the moon landings were faked as I have seen the video about 10 years ago which shows you what was said when they picked up the astronaughts from the water. Also the wires theory to me has not been properly debunked. The ping goes to the tops of the picture, the antenna would not send a refliction vertically up. see the link on you tube
    yes m8 i also have seen this footage before i think its further evidence of a con job and the inconsistencies in jumping are like that of suspended puppets

thunderbirds are go

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Just read this thread. Quite interesting. I have uploaded the Mythbusters program where they test a few of the theories out there. I watched the UK version, but could only get hold of US one to upload. I guess you'll just have to put up with the American voice over

Part 1

Part 2

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jaffa View Post
    Dont forget that the moon was not the only landing because far from earth on a distant planet live "The Clangers". Now how the hell did they film that without landing on that planet.

Please do not try and tell me you have never seen the clangers and the soup dragon or is that a conspiracy theory aswell.

Lighten up guys.........
    don't be daft!!
    Everyone knows they are real

The Falkirk Wheel. The only rotating boat lift of its kind in the world

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I read somewhere that they got there but they were assisted!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zoot888 View Post
    I read somewhere that they got there but they were assisted!!!
    yea by a strange thing called a space rocket

when the sea gulls follow the trawler,it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default moon landing

i see your point, i have seen several documentaries on this for and against, i would say it did take place, but some of the points raised against this are alarming and definitely interesting. The problem is everything is a conspiracy these days any major event attracts suspicion........ just cos your paranoid doesnt mean they are not out to get you

Top Poster +
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Just to nip this in the bud..

My favorite Headline was from the daily sport several years ago 'Double decker bus found on the moon' it even had a photo. It must be true because newspapers never lie.

The Sport also had an amazing world exclusive
    ''World War Two Bomber Found on the Moon''
    Obviously true (and a photo to prove it)
    Must be getting crowded up there

I guess this clears this thread up!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

you the man, i actually know someone who was on that bus

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default moon

if man landed on the moon in 69,why is it taking 15 years 2 prepare 2 go back answer they did'nt make it in 69 it was a con

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

If it was in The Daily Sport, I bet they've got fabulous t**s

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I have no doubt that man went to the moon, however the 'evidence ' to suggest otherwise is somewhat interesting.
    however, more interesting to me is the reports of michael collins as he orbited the moon while armstrong and aldrin went for a walk.
    his confirmation that 'santa claus is real'.
    to what was he referring? something on the moon? something in space? something on earth thats not visible unless you are that high up?
    nasa and the government will tell you collins was just making a joke. just as anybody would. bit of a lack of discipline for a highly trained member of the airforce, i think. but, ok, fine, a joke. not so disbelievable to make you choke on your cornflakes.
    but then there's the matter of armstrong. the first man on the moon. an astonishing feat and claim to fame.
    armstrong refuses to speak of his time on the moon. not the trip, not the experience or the thrill. nothing.
    why?
    aldrin shoots his mouth off all the time so why is armstrong keeping quiet?
    is aldrin more confident of keeping secrets than armstrong is?
    are there any secrets?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I tend to agree that we may have went and something is not as it seems.

Lots of research time and money pre moon landing. A few missions and all quiet and then ''lets build a space station instaed.''

Data does not make sense. Age of earth rock and moon rock and moon dust all different with 1 billion years between each.......suggesting the moon is not earths natural satelite.

Density of moon dust and moon rock and earth not the same as would be needed for a natural satelite.

More iron found in moon dust than earth ....you know whats coming....unlike that which would suggest a natural satelite.

When appollo 11 or 13 blasted off the moon made a echo that would suggest it was hollow. The ring lasted for hours ..

I dunno maybe its made of cheese but there is no official scientific paper on that although there is for the above facts...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I take it nobody watched the vid i uploaded How did they put the reflectors up there if they never went there?
    If it was all prerecorded why didn't they do another take when Armstrong messed up his small step line?
    Last edited by on_the_jazz; 10th December, 2008 at 12:49 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default course they did

Sorry - too lazy to read every post but has anyone asked any of the thousands of people involved in the design and building of the rockets, the training of the (25) astounauts and their reserves . Have you every been to Kennedy space centre and seen the equipment that was used in this so called hoax.
    Sorry but no-one can keep that big a secret.

by the way there are also many books whoich answer the stupid questions about fluttering flags etc. Do your own research.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I think that NASA did land on the moon.

The reason that Nasa didn't go back after the first few missions was primarly due to funding, it was heavily cut shortly after the apollo missions (see skylab). And no, they couldn't use the old stuff, they equipment wasn't that reusable. There is also the fact that the apollo lunar module was a complete death trap, the Apollo 1 mission burned it's crew alive before the thing made it into space for example (the life support system used pure oxygen, which can ignite easily).

Everything here has been debunked over and over again, and some of the key "evidence" makes no sense at all.

</myTwoPence>

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast