conspiracy the moon - Page 6
Register
Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst 123456789101116 ... LastLast
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cornishcuffer View Post
    Sorry - too lazy to read every post but has anyone asked any of the thousands of people involved in the design and building of the rockets, the training of the (25) astounauts and their reserves . Have you every been to Kennedy space centre and seen the equipment that was used in this so called hoax.
    Sorry but no-one can keep that big a secret.

by the way there are also many books whoich answer the stupid questions about fluttering flags etc. Do your own research.
    Great post.

Here's a simple challenge to all moon-landing conspiracy theorists, all you have to do is present some evidence that the moon landings were faked that hasn't already been completely debunked.

Admin Assistant
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BobbyX View Post
    I have no doubt that man went to the moon, however the 'evidence ' to suggest otherwise is somewhat interesting.
    however, more interesting to me is the reports of michael collins as he orbited the moon while armstrong and aldrin went for a walk.
    his confirmation that 'santa claus is real'.
    to what was he referring? something on the moon? something in space? something on earth thats not visible unless you are that high up?
    nasa and the government will tell you collins was just making a joke. just as anybody would. bit of a lack of discipline for a highly trained member of the airforce, i think. but, ok, fine, a joke. not so disbelievable to make you choke on your cornflakes.
    but then there's the matter of armstrong. the first man on the moon. an astonishing feat and claim to fame.
    armstrong refuses to speak of his time on the moon. not the trip, not the experience or the thrill. nothing.
    why?
    aldrin shoots his mouth off all the time so why is armstrong keeping quiet?
    is aldrin more confident of keeping secrets than armstrong is?
    are there any secrets?
    Probably because Neil Armstrong was known for his ice cool manner and not a being a gob shite like you. He was not the stereotypical yank big mouth. At the time he took part in the Apollo 11 training and mission he was a civilian and almost kept himself to himself. During the Apollo 11 launch his heart beat did not go over 109. Considering the guy has been a Navy pilot, a test pilot, a University Professor and a Astronaut, he has a lot of intelligence to go with his balls of steel. When he was 59 he caught his wedding ring in farm machinery and ripped off his finger, he calmly picked it up and took himself to hospital where they sewed it back on.

He refuses to sign autographs etc as people sell them , there so many fakes apparently on ebay. I can't blame the guy for wanting his privacy and not wanting to answer the same old tired question from the same bucktoothed doubters. When his own barber had sold locks of his hair I would think I would be sick to death of all around him.. To be honest I thought the guy was dead (years ago), I was very surprised to read that he is still alive at 78 years old.

The more i read about the man the more my respect and appreciation grew for him..

I now our local glue sniffer will always be hanging round these threads cos he cannot live in a real world. He should just stick to his virtual world and his paranoia and remember that the world is out to get him..... looser.......
    Last edited by caveman_nige; 14th January, 2009 at 03:13 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

yes the us did go to the moon they left a prisom or somthing like that on the moon so they can fire a laser at it thats how thay no the moon is moving away frome the earth at so many cm of feet per year and the flag has a pice of wire in it to make it look like it's flying so ther ye go

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Talking

AND dont you think the russians would tracked the arse off that rocket, dont here them saying no way did the land on the moon, and i saw it on tv. vinc21

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

came across this whilst browsing the subject on the net. i've also taken the time to correct the numerous spelling mistakes

'I've recently heard a very interesting urban legend aboout the Apollo project.
    For those not aware of it the official record states that Russia actually launched a large unmanned soft landing probe at the moon four days before Apollo blasted off. This probe lost control and crashed into the moon too hard to survive.
    Thats the official record.

The urban legend is that this probe in fact contained a single cosmonaut. Russia wanted to beat the US to the moon and launched this Lunig probe untested, and at great risk. They planned to announce that they had beaten the USA to the moon by two days only when they had safely recovered therir cosmonaut. Until then the unmanned probe story was a cover up. When the risk didn't pay off the cover up became the official version.'
    Syntax Error : Integer Out Of Range

Hooray For Tits & Fannies

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

found this online:

1. Apollo 14 astronaut Allen Shepard played golf on the moon. In front of a worldwide TV audience, Mission Control teased him about slicing the ball to the right. Yet a slice is caused by uneven air flow over the ball. The moon has no atmosphere and no air.
    2. A camera panned upwards to catch Apollo 16's Lunar Landerlifting off the moon. Who did the filming?
    3. One NASA picture from Apollo 11 is looking up at Neil Armstrong about to take his giant step for mankind. The photographer must have been lying on the planet surface. If Armstrong was the first man on the moon, then who took the shot?
    4. Text from pictures in the article said that only two men walked on the moon during the Apollo 12 mission. Yet the astronaut reflected in the visor has no camera. Who took the shot?
    5. The Lander weighed 17 tons yet the astronauts feet seem to have made a bigger dent in the dust. The powerful booster rocket at the base of the Lunar Lander was fired to slow descent to the moons service. Yet it has left no traces of blasting on the dust underneath. It should have created a small crater, yet the booster looks like it's never been fired.
    6. Text from pictures in the article said that only two men walked on the moon during the Apollo 12 mission. Yet the astronaut reflected in the visor has no camera. Who took the shot?

i've never doubted the moon landings but am intrigued by the evidence that says otherwise.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

have any of you heard of earth's second moon? its called cruithne and was discovered in 1986. maybe they should try and land a man on that before they start out for mars

gmb45

Quote Originally Posted by RedSpider View Post
    have any of you heard of earth's second moon? its called cruithne and was discovered in 1986. maybe they should try and land a man on that before they start out for mars
    have u read this ?-- 3753 Cruithne - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

yes, have you?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RedSpider View Post
    yes, have you?
    ok so you read it. did you understand it? I would suggest not.

to be a "moon" of the earth, or any planet, the object must orbit a planet. so in no sense of the word is it a Moon (first or second).
    as for a visit, i think it would be a good idea. it may give information on the formation of the solar system and the causes of the creation of our moon. but at that size, nothing could land (not enough gravity).

i love conspiracy theorists, they see good science and, totally misunderstand it. then pass their misunderstanding on as a cover up. classic fun on a forum, but quite sad, if you think about it, in the real world.

Firemouth rules for life.
    If it aint broke, don't fix it!
    If its broke, fix it and use it again!
    If it proper broke, use it for something else!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

i understand perfectly , ta very much. if patrick moore is happy to call it a moon then it's good enough for me. as for the landing i was taking the urine.
    i would advise not presuming about someone you know nothing about

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmTYzjQg9Ag&feature=channel]YouTube - APOLLO 11 REVERSE SPEECH 1[/ame]

Thats another one. This was the same person that called me stupid for not believing David Icke

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

If you're into this sort of thing I recommend you see the film Capricorn One.

It's a classic!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ham09 View Post
    If you're into this sort of thing I recommend you see the film Capricorn One.

It's a classic!
    Got this in hd, great film. I do believe in the moon landings but it wouldn't be too hard to launch an empty rocket, send it to the moon to drop off a few prisms (it doesn't even have to land), then swing back around and come home. The astronauts could then be planted where it lands.
    All the moon stuff could be filmed in a studio. The moon walk itself is the only hard thing to fake and have no idea how they'd do it.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by firemouth View Post
    i love conspiracy theorists, they see good science and, totally misunderstand it. then pass their misunderstanding on as a cover up. classic fun on a forum, but quite sad, if you think about it, in the real world.
    Care to comment on the fatal headshot from the Kennedy assassination ? More to the point how in the video the bullet clearly strikes from front-right as Kennedy's head impacts backwards and to the left - yet Oswald was supposed to have shot him from behind - also how when Kennedy gets struck in the throat he clearly brings his arms up to the front of his throat not the back - again point of impact, care to explain this away conspiracy theorists not understanding good science ? I'd love to hear your all knowing thoughts on this one, I really would love to see you try and explain this one away to be quite honest .
    Last edited by Raven; 19th August, 2009 at 12:54 AM.