Register
Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 ... LastLast
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

ask the Clangers they will know if we have been there !

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

1) Sceptics argue that the lack of stars on Moon photographs is acceptable, despite zero atmosphere to obscure the view. Yuri Gagarin, pronounced the stars to be "astonishingly brilliant". See the official NASA pictures above that I have reproduced that show 'stars' in the sky, as viewed from the lunar surface. And why exactly do you think there are hardly any stars visible on Apollo films taken from the Moon? The answers simple - Professional astronomers would quickly calculate that the configuration and distances of star formations were incorrect and so NASA had to remove them to make sure they could keep up the scam.
    2) The pure oxygen atmosphere in the module would have melted the Hasselblad's camera covering and produced poisonous gases. Why weren't the astronauts affected?
    3) There should have been a substantial crater blasted out under the LM's 10,000 pound thrust rocket. Sceptics would have you believe that the engines only had the power to blow the dust from underneath the LM as it landed. If this is true, how did Armstrong create that famous boot print if all the dust had been blown away?
    4) Sceptics claim that you cannot produce a flame in a vacuum because of the lack of oxygen. But there is footage showing a flame coming from the exhaust of an Apollo lander
    5) Footprints are the result of weight displacing air or moisture from between particles of dirt, dust, or sand. The astronauts left distinct footprints all over the place.
    6) The Apollo 11 TV pictures were lousy, yet the broadcast quality magically became fine on the five subsequent missions.
    7) Why in most Apollo photos, is there a clear line of definition between the rough foreground and the smooth background?
    8) Why did so many NASA Moonscape photos have non parallel shadows? sceptics will tell you because there is two sources of light on the Moon - the Sun and the Earth... That maybe the case, but the shadows would still fall in the same direction, not two or three different angles and Earth shine would have no effect during the bright lunar day (the time at which the Apollo was on the Moon).
    9) Why did one of the stage prop rocks have a capital "C" on it and a 'C' on the ground in front of it?
    10) How did the fibreglass whip antenna on the Gemini 6A capsule survive the tremendous heat of atmospheric re-entry?
    11) In Ron Howard's 1995 science fiction movie, Apollo 13, the astronauts lose electrical power and begin worrying about freezing to death. In reality, of course, the relentless bombardment of the Sun's rays would rapidly have overheated the vehicle to lethal temperatures with no atmosphere into which to dump the heat build up.
    12) Who would dare risk using the LM on the Moon when a simulated Moon landing was never tested?
    13) Instead of being able to jump at least ten feet high in "one sixth" gravity, the highest jump was about nineteen inches.
    14) Even though slow motion photography was able to give a fairly convincing appearance of very low gravity, it could not disguise the fact that the astronauts travelled no further between steps than they would have on Earth.
    15) If the Rover buggy had actually been moving in one-sixth gravity, then it would have required a twenty foot width in order not to have flipped over on nearly every turn. The Rover had the same width as ordinary small cars. 16) An astrophysicist who has worked for NASA writes that it takes two meters of shielding to protect against medium solar flares and that heavy ones give out tens of thousands of rem in a few hours. Russian scientists calculated in 1959 that astronauts needed a shield of 4 feet of lead to protect them on the Moons surface. Why didn't the astronauts on Apollo 14 and 16 die after exposure to this immense amount of radiation? And why are NASA only starting a project now to test the lunar radiation levels and what their effects would be on the human body if they have sent 12 men there already?
    17) The fabric space suits had a crotch to shoulder zipper. There should have been fast leakage of air since even a pinhole deflates a tyre in short order.
    18) The astronauts in these "pressurized" suits were easily able to bend their fingers, wrists, elbows, and knees at 5.2 p.s.i. and yet a boxer's 4 p.s.i. speed bag is virtually unbendable. The guys would have looked like balloon men if the suits had actually been pressurized.
    19) How did the astronauts leave the LEM? In the documentary 'Paper Moon' The host measures a replica of the LEM at The Space Centre in Houston, what he finds is that the 'official' measurements released by NASA are bogus and that the astronauts could not have got out of the LEM.
    20) The water sourced air conditioner backpacks should have produced frequent explosive vapour discharges. They never did.
    21) During the Apollo 14 flag setup ceremony, the flag would not stop fluttering.
    22) With more than a two second signal transmission round trip, how did a camera pan upward to track the departure of the Apollo 16 LEM? Gus Grissom, before he got burned alive in the Apollo I disaster A few minutes before he was burned to death in the Apollo I tragedy, Gus Grissom said, 'Hey, you guys in the control center, get with it. You expect me to go to the moon and you can't even maintain telephonic communications over three miles.' This statement says a lot about what Grissom thought about NASA's progress in the great space race.
    23) Why did NASA's administrator resign just days before the first Apollo mission?
    24) NASA launched the TETR-A satellite just months before the first lunar mission. The proclaimed purpose was to simulate transmissions coming from the moon so that the Houston ground crews (all those employees sitting behind computer screens at Mission Control) could "rehearse" the first moon landing. In other words, though NASA claimed that the satellite crashed shortly before the first lunar mission (a misinformation lie), its real purpose was to relay voice, fuel consumption, altitude, and telemetry data as if the transmissions were coming from an Apollo spacecraft as it neared the moon. Very few NASA employees knew the truth because they believed that the computer and television data they were receiving was the genuine article. Merely a hundred or so knew what was really going on; not tens of thousands as it might first appear.
    25) In 1998, the Space Shuttle flew to one of its highest altitudes ever, three hundred and fifty miles, hundreds of miles below merely the beginning of the Van Allen Radiation Belts. Inside of their shielding, superior to that which the Apollo astronauts possessed, the shuttle astronauts reported being able to "see" the radiation with their eyes closed penetrating their shielding as well as the retinas of their closed eyes. For a dental x-ray on Earth which lasts 1/100th of a second we wear a 1/4 inch lead vest. Imagine what it would be like to endure several hours of radiation that you can see with your eyes closed from hundreds of miles away with 1/8 of an inch of aluminium shielding!
    26) The Apollo 1 fire of January 27, 1967, killed what would have been the first crew to walk on the Moon just days after the commander, Gus Grissom, held an unapproved press conference complaining that they were at least ten years, not two, from reaching the Moon. The dead man's own son, who is a seasoned pilot himself, has in his possession forensic evidence personally retrieved from the charred spacecraft (that the government has tried to destroy on two or more occasions). Gus Grissom was obviously trying to make a big statement as he placed a lemon in the window of the Apollo I spacecraft as it sat ready for launch!
    27) CNN issued the following report, "The radiation belts surrounding Earth may be more dangerous for astronauts than previously believed (like when they supposedly went through them thirty years ago to reach the Moon.) The phenomenon known as the 'Van Allen Belts' can spawn (newly discovered) 'Killer Electrons' that can dramatically affect the astronauts' health."
    28) In 1969 computer chips had not been invented. The maximum computer memory was 256k, and this was housed in a large air conditioned building. In 2002 a top of the range computer requires at least 64 Mb of memory to run a simulated Moon landing, and that does not include the memory required to take off again once landed. The alleged computer on board Apollo 11 had 32k of memory. That's the equivalent of a simple calculator.
    29) If debris from the Apollo missions was left on the Moon, then it would be visible today through a powerful telescope, however no such debris can be seen. The Clementine probe that recently mapped the Moons surface failed to show any Apollo artefacts left by Man during the missions. Where did the Moon Buggy and base of the LM go?
    30) In the year 2005 NASA does not have the technology to land any man, or woman on the Moon, and return them safely to Earth.
    31) Film evidence has recently been uncovered of a mis-labelled, unedited, behind-the-scenes video film, showing the crew of Apollo 11 staging part of their photography. The film evidence is shown in the video "A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Moon!". and appears above in the 'Why Did Apollo 11 Astronauts Lie About Being In Deep Space?' section.
    32) Why did the blueprints and plans for the Lunar Module and Moon Buggy get destroyed if this was one of History's greatest accomplishments?
    33) Why did NASA need to airbrush out anomalies from lunar footage of the Moon if they have nothing to hide? The Apollo mission was meticulously planned, yet there were still flaws in the plan which the public is being made aware of as time goes on. Unlike a simple game of bingo where nothing is planned and no strategy is involved the Apollo mission was thought out and at the time there seemed to be an answer to every question that arose. As times change and more research is being done on the mission the tables are beginning to turn and the public is starting to see the truth.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    137 Posts

On a recent "The Sky at Night" they showed HD photo's from a recent lunar orbiter showing the 6 landing sites and you could see what looked like the remains of the landers.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lincsat View Post
    On a recent "The Sky at Night" they showed HD photo's from a recent lunar orbiter showing the 6 landing sites and you could see what looked like the remains of the landers.
    Lol have you seen those pics?

You couldn't spot a number 57 bus off those pics but we are meant to believe it was the landing site.
    We have calculators now that were more advanced than the computers in those days. They can do it in 1969 but it would take us another 15yrs from now in 2010?

They can't do it,they never could. Man on the moon is the biggest hoax in human history.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by manxspud View Post
    On a serious note... i have no idea if we went to the moon or not... It does make for great entertainment value though. I am convinced that a lot of the footage showing the moon landing is fake... One thing is for sure i would never ever say it was faked to the men who went up there.
    D/L'd (i didn't inhale) the conspiracy vids and radio interview.

Got to agree, makes for great entertainment.

Can't find Ossama, Can't find the moon lander, Can't find the Clangers, what else Can't we find on the moon....Sorry Can't find Elvis..

excellent cb
    "The Transmission of Documents via Telephone Wires is Possible in Principle, but the Apparatus Required is so Expensive that it will never become a Practical Proposition" Dennis Gabor 1962

Hungarian-born electrical engineer who won the Nobel Prize for Physics in 1971

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

The Moon Hoax Debate

The above link is very interesting as it takes apart the conspiracy theries one by one and refutes them - but then again conspiracy theory buffs won't agree will they LOL.

Personaly I beleive we went and we landed. Im sooo gutted Obama has put a stop to NASA's recent plans for a return mission. I was two when they landed and at this rate I'll be 6 foot under when they go back but I think we will and evidenve will be seen - but again someone will claim the evidene was sent afterwards by robotic craft????

Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

it doesn't even matter what is true. story sticks for half a decade now, don't you think someone would've already make such a strong statement about it, amercians would have to confess? I believe they landed on the moon, some believe its all a big conspiracy, but why does it even matter? we should do right by our planet first anyway, then go exploring the universe.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

If its a hoax then why can i fire a high power lazer at the corner cube prism arrays set up at the sites of A11, A14 and A15?
    The experiement is simple enough, fire a lazer at the direction of the reflectors, measure the incomming wattage and adjust till you go see the spike from the reflected light.
    Hitting the dirt around it causes a significant drop off, A14 is easiest to 2tune" cause its the biggest reflector array, but enough time spent messing around shows results from the 11 and 15 sites.

Someone had to have placed these MAN MADE reflectors onto the surface in order for the experiment to work.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    77 Posts

thats coz ur a freemason..........
    you lot hoaxed the moon landin and will still tell evry1 its real

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdMvQTNLaUE"]YouTube- Moon Landing Hoax - Wires Footage[/ame]
    Last edited by z786; 6th July, 2010 at 02:53 AM.
    "I always tell the truth. Even when I lie"

"We Taking Over, One City At A Time"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

No matter how this story stinks, the official history will continue to be recorded that the first landing on the moon was in 1969. No question is what happened to other flights to the moon. Are they faked? Menu has many interesting facts that are at once, suddenly and without explanation stopped large flights per month. Why?

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    233 Posts

Definately faked. Here's the conclusive proof.

Fake Moon Landings The moon landings are fake!

...for eejits that believe internet conspiracy theories.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

My brother who lives down the road has a friend who worked for NASA in 1969, well he told this guy who also worked for NASA that the Americans were thinking of faking the moon landings, Now I know this is true because Bert who worked in the props store at NASA told Harry who told my other half's friend Mary-Lou, she was from Virginia ,well she said that, they are gonna fake it and if Mary-Lou say it's a fact, it's a fact.
    Anyway to get back on track Mary-Lou has a friend who was working in the White house, (told you she was from Virginia,) well her friend was a cleaner and she overheard them government people talking about having a mass meeting,I mean big like Texas big, a meeting with 1000,s of people and the topic was THE FAKE MOON LANDINGS, but they all had to promise to keep it secret, well you know Betty-May she couldn't keep the lid on a jam jar.
    So I am telling you now it was FAKE.

My wife Mary-Lou has just called her friend Betty-May(collect) and she has Photo-Graphic proof it was a hoax.
    It might look real but the moon don't have a moon.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Herbie; 30th July, 2010 at 10:14 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default conspiracy of the moon

Quote Originally Posted by thered View Post
    might as well do this as well im getting in to it

was the moon landing a big scam weve all heard the tales whats your view

personally i think its all a big con

I guess it is not a scam afterall.....

checkout the myth busters episode on the conspiracy of the moon...they systematically demolish any doubts....

cheers

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Really

I was thinking they really landed up there
    untill I saw the mythbusters proving that
    indeed they landed.
    WITH THE ASTONISHING GOOD WILLING
    HELP OF NASA!!!!!!!
    BY LETTING THEM USE THEIR BILLION DOLLAR
    MACHINERY
    BY ACTUALLY SPENDING TIME AND MONEY
    FOR GOOD WILL....
    J
    ust to prove the obvious?

After the mythbusters I started to have douds.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default Video Clip

Have a look at this and then make your mind up ??
    Attached Files Attached Files

Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 ... LastLast