Thanked in
    0 Posts

i believe the moon landing was fake

Retired Sat TV Addict
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Yep. Its fake. Look at the pictures of it. Why the hell is the flag waving when there is no air or wind in space and im sure every planet star and moon all have a centre gravitational point. True?

Read the Rules here; they apply to EveryOne.

DM800s HD
    Openbox S10
    TM500
    DM500s

90cm FortecStar dish
    Technomate 2300 motor powered by UsalS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

well i totally agree and do people go there even now because to my knowledge which isnt great ive never seen anyone knocking about up there since armstrong have you

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

the only people ive seen up there since neil and his mates was in superman 2, which to be honest, I find more believable.

Administrator
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    203 Posts

Why do you believe this?

You can't simply make a statement without any justification! Do you really know anything about it?
    Get Digital Kaos on your Apple or Android device with Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

ok, heres some justification.
    the van allen belt which surrounds earth, highly radiocative and sufficent shielding did not exist in the 60's
    shadows on pictures clearly from artificial light sources as the sun is in a different position
    clouds of dust when walking on the moon. CLOUDS OF DUST? suspended in what? thin air? NO! because there isnt even thin air on the moon.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

solar wind

Admin Assistant
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

keep sniffin the glue guys.. it just takes one rumour monger to create a story, a few pass it on as gospel and then a few million more suckers to believe it... then to continue with a closed mind and persist with a view that we live in world where it must a lie just because you once saw a picture. How sad..

I think Jaffa has hit the nail on the head, the russians would have been the first to back up this half arsed view if there was a shread authentic evidence to back it up, but no, they seem to be remarkable quiet on the subject. the eveidence that i have seen that i viewed with an open mind (try that sometime) has not led me to think taht their was a conspiracy.

I will leave it to you guys to continue this, I'm out.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Lol....that's a good one, have you ever heard of the new world order ? the illuminati ? probably not. I won't go into it now but it's the notion of the whole world controlled by money men behind the scenes, a faceless shadow group who really run the world....I'm not sure I believe it to be honest, but I wouldn't be surprised if it runs that deep.

It certainly runs deeper than what we are allowed to know, wether or not conspiracies are true or not. You can be sure of that.

And how can you be so sure that everything [I]you[I] have seen is true ? Just because you have seen it on television ? or the government told you so ?

That's the trouble with conspiracy theories they are too easily brushed off and yet official word is too easily accepted. Of course there are some who believe television to be a tool of control in order to condition people to think and feel a certain way.

Again I don't know if it's all true or not but you can bet that where the government is concerned that situations run alot deeper than what they tell us of.

I guess some people like to bury their heads in the sand and pretend that the government word is gospel as that is a much easier and less threatening pill to swallow for them than the potential reality of fact versus information.

Personally I think there definitely is more than meets the eye...because I know that to be true of life and people in general. People have secrets, do you think the government doesnt ?
    Last edited by Raven; 10th October, 2008 at 08:54 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Dont forget that the moon was not the only landing because far from earth on a distant planet live "The Clangers". Now how the hell did they film that without landing on that planet.

Please do not try and tell me you have never seen the clangers and the soup dragon or is that a conspiracy theory aswell.

Lighten up guys.........

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Lol that's just it, the people who don't want to believe it are always super quick to dismiss it all. The conspiracy theorists are the ones who go into mega great detail that tend to be quite not believable.

Then there's people like me who are open to the possibility of things not being what they seem to be.

Like I said people have secrets and hide things publicly for whatever reason, the people who think that governments don't also need to open their eyes and start thinking of the bigger picture outside of the box/bubble.

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

I still think we are better of sticking to cable scene

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jaffa View Post
    Dont forget that the moon was not the only landing because far from earth on a distant planet live "The Clangers". Now how the hell did they film that without landing on that planet.

Please do not try and tell me you have never seen the clangers and the soup dragon or is that a conspiracy theory aswell.

Lighten up guys.........
    don't be daft!!
    Everyone knows they are real

The Falkirk Wheel. The only rotating boat lift of its kind in the world

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Raven View Post
    Lol....that's a good one, have you ever heard of the new world order ? the illuminati ? probably not. I won't go into it now but it's the notion of the whole world controlled by money men behind the scenes, a faceless shadow group who really run the world....I'm not sure I believe it to be honest, but I wouldn't be surprised if it runs that deep.

It certainly runs deeper than what we are allowed to know, wether or not conspiracies are true or not. You can be sure of that.

And how can you be so sure that everything [I]you[I] have seen is true ? Just because you have seen it on television ? or the government told you so ?

That's the trouble with conspiracy theories they are too easily brushed off and yet official word is too easily accepted. Of course there are some who believe television to be a tool of control in order to condition people to think and feel a certain way.

Again I don't know if it's all true or not but you can bet that where the government is concerned that situations run alot deeper than what they tell us of.

I guess some people like to bury their heads in the sand and pretend that the government word is gospel as that is a much easier and less threatening pill to swallow for them than the potential reality of fact versus information.

Personally I think there definitely is more than meets the eye...because I know that to be true of life and people in general. People have secrets, do you think the government doesnt ?

i like the cut of your jib

you are right everything we here or see in the papers were told is lies

why cos the celeb whos been having an affair says so why should we believe them?

same as the government they say something happend or never happened and we on the hole as a country believe it why?

truth is newspapers have to get there storys near enough blob on nowadays (i know they still get a couple wrong) they have lawyers going through storys with a tooth comb to make sure they are watertight

politicians,business's,celebrities,footballers football clubs they all have spin doctors,pr guru's publicists or some kind of spokesmen

there sole job is to cover peoples arses lie and manipulate press and public to popular belief

if you believe everything spoken by government,tv or papers to be true you are a bit naive

i say theres no smoke without fire most of the time

by the way i flew to the moon when i was 15 as part of the blue peter send a child to space program

you do believe me dont you......... i have told you honest

Page 1 of 11 123456 ... LastLast