Thanked in
    0 Posts

i believe the moon landing was fake

Retired Sat TV Addict
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Yep. Its fake. Look at the pictures of it. Why the hell is the flag waving when there is no air or wind in space and im sure every planet star and moon all have a centre gravitational point. True?

Read the Rules here; they apply to EveryOne.

DM800s HD
    Openbox S10
    TM500
    DM500s

90cm FortecStar dish
    Technomate 2300 motor powered by UsalS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

well i totally agree and do people go there even now because to my knowledge which isnt great ive never seen anyone knocking about up there since armstrong have you

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

the only people ive seen up there since neil and his mates was in superman 2, which to be honest, I find more believable.

Administrator
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    203 Posts

Why do you believe this?

You can't simply make a statement without any justification! Do you really know anything about it?
    Get Digital Kaos on your Apple or Android device with Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

ok, heres some justification.
    the van allen belt which surrounds earth, highly radiocative and sufficent shielding did not exist in the 60's
    shadows on pictures clearly from artificial light sources as the sun is in a different position
    clouds of dust when walking on the moon. CLOUDS OF DUST? suspended in what? thin air? NO! because there isnt even thin air on the moon.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

yep its all to do with what shady said but theres other things too like the shadows are wrong and like sadiq said how would the flag fly in the wind

to look at it now in todays light too it really does look like a bad film set which at the time probably looked cool

who have we got to back this story up no one except the americans to get in the guiness record books norris mcwerter used to be there where are the witnesses (impartial ones i mean)

this dodgy piece of film footage apart from jesus christ is the greatest story ever told and has even landed people a place in history

it will all come out one day and the history books will have to be re-written

Admin Assistant
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

The conspiracy theory behind the moon landings has be blown out of the water on a number of occasions now, if you still think its fake then wtach the discovery channel when they repeat it sometime... You might as well say the moon is made of cheese, its just ~~~~ing daft now. Honestly watch the tv show they take on the story from both side without bias..

I won't say anymore coz it just winds me up that people just love a conspiracy as its more intriging to think it was all bullshit than to think it actually happened. If i remember rightly the last reporter that went up to Buzz Aldrin and said that he had not been to the moon got put on his arse.. Nice one Buzz, you da man..
    Last edited by caveman_nige; 10th October, 2008 at 07:19 PM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to caveman_nige For This Useful Post:

gilvey (25th May, 2019)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

im sure ive seen that show myself once upon a time it sounds familiar but it never changed my views and wouldnt if i seen again

who was it made by were they paid xxxxxxxxxxx amount of dollars anyone can make a suposedly unbias film but is it really or is it a pr excercise

truth is it cant come out can it america would be the laughing stock of the world

and if buzz aldrins told everyone hes been on the moon hes gonna look one c**k if he admits it now so hes bound to be pi**ed

Admin Assistant
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

suppose you have been abducted by aliens as well, and met Elvis in a wimpey on the M25, he was talking about how he secretly works for MI5 and killed Princess Di before he moved on to working fo rthe CIA and arranging to fly some planes into the world Trade Centre. In the corner was an old fella who knows for a fact that it was not the Titanic that sank but its sister ship the Britanic.
    Last edited by caveman_nige; 10th October, 2008 at 07:57 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

The US was in a space race with the Ruskies at the time, do you realy think if it was a scam that the Ruskies would not have evidence by now. I believe it happened, nt everything has to be a conspiracy.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

caveman nige do you believe everything you read in the papers ? and that everything the government says is true ? you have the right to believe whatever you like but trusting government/official word is a no no because we all know it's bs where any potential negative is concerned everyone does it just take football as a prime example (worlds apart I know but the basis is the same) any negative is either bluffed or scuttled around by the man in charge whereas any positive is buffed up and enhanced. Same with store owners, store managers....alot of regular people like me and you (though not everyone) and governments have to do it too. Put on a happy face for the media and the genereal public but we all know the grim reality of certain situations. That attitude isn't just limited to governments, you see it everywhere.

If you use your own free thinking versus the reality of the situation and not what the government necessarily tells you then you start to realise when things do not add up. Then there are the people who think Elvis aint dead .

But I agree that the moon landing was real however I also believe that the moon landing and version of events that we were allowed to see and have access to publicly was fictional....I remember seeing a picture on a magazine which was allegedly of the moon landing fiasco you could see the astronaught, the moon surface, the american flag.....and you could also see the edge of the planet of the moon in the picture! Get real!

We should have a poll on the site in this section on how many people honestly think that Oswald really killed Kennedy. Because if that was covered up then by definition cover ups do exist in the governments of the world and we cannot ever rule out the possiblility.

Conspiracy theories exist because we know that simple life and social relationships are never all completely "on the surface" - everyone has alot locked away that they don't tell other people but you know it to be true and that it happens. And that's just with average joe's....can you imagine what it's like at government and intelligence agency level ?
    Last edited by Raven; 10th October, 2008 at 08:37 PM.

Admin Assistant
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

keep sniffin the glue guys.. it just takes one rumour monger to create a story, a few pass it on as gospel and then a few million more suckers to believe it... then to continue with a closed mind and persist with a view that we live in world where it must a lie just because you once saw a picture. How sad..

I think Jaffa has hit the nail on the head, the russians would have been the first to back up this half arsed view if there was a shread authentic evidence to back it up, but no, they seem to be remarkable quiet on the subject. the eveidence that i have seen that i viewed with an open mind (try that sometime) has not led me to think taht their was a conspiracy.

I will leave it to you guys to continue this, I'm out.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Lol....that's a good one, have you ever heard of the new world order ? the illuminati ? probably not. I won't go into it now but it's the notion of the whole world controlled by money men behind the scenes, a faceless shadow group who really run the world....I'm not sure I believe it to be honest, but I wouldn't be surprised if it runs that deep.

It certainly runs deeper than what we are allowed to know, wether or not conspiracies are true or not. You can be sure of that.

And how can you be so sure that everything [I]you[I] have seen is true ? Just because you have seen it on television ? or the government told you so ?

That's the trouble with conspiracy theories they are too easily brushed off and yet official word is too easily accepted. Of course there are some who believe television to be a tool of control in order to condition people to think and feel a certain way.

Again I don't know if it's all true or not but you can bet that where the government is concerned that situations run alot deeper than what they tell us of.

I guess some people like to bury their heads in the sand and pretend that the government word is gospel as that is a much easier and less threatening pill to swallow for them than the potential reality of fact versus information.

Personally I think there definitely is more than meets the eye...because I know that to be true of life and people in general. People have secrets, do you think the government doesnt ?
    Last edited by Raven; 10th October, 2008 at 08:54 PM.

Page 1 of 17 12345611 ... LastLast