Alexs307 - peugeot technician - Page 2
Register
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

hi guys. I am moving this post into the garage section. It's kind of lost in the introductions section.

The Falkirk Wheel. The only rotating boat lift of its kind in the world

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

any advise for my problem on this peugeot?
    http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums...ng-idle-93134/

Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by alexs307 View Post
    Hi, guys. I find you forum very interesting. I am specialized in Peugeot repairs so please feel free to ask any questions about any faults or problems that you find on your PP2000 or other diagnose tools. Been working over 3 years on these cars, so any new problems are welcome.

Keep up the good work!

Alex

hi could you find out waht the preferances are for a pug 307 2l hdi additive ecu ecb.the parnt number i mean is 001525ap.and its dpx42 additive for it to work with thanks.

Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Hi Alexs307....whats the procedure for resetting airbags that were deployed and replaced....do the new/secondhand airbag(s) that was fitted need to be configured.
    Can you list the procedure for doing this..??
    Thanks in advance,
    Ron

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bigboots View Post
    hi could you find out waht the preferances are for a pug 307 2l hdi additive ecu ecb.the parnt number i mean is 001525ap.and its dpx42 additive for it to work with thanks.

I really don't understand what do you need exactly? Do you need to know if it is DPX42 or EOLYS176? Or do you need to know the quantity of additive? Please post DAM and VIN first.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 407ron View Post
    Hi Alexs307....whats the procedure for resetting airbags that were deployed and replaced....do the new/secondhand airbag(s) that was fitted need to be configured.
    Can you list the procedure for doing this..??
    Thanks in advance,
    Ron
    First of all you need to replace airbag ECU or send the ECU to someone who knows to erase crash information from it. The PP2000 won't erase the crash errors in airbag ecu. Second of all, you need to configure the new ECU or install the old already configured ECU. If the ECU is new, you can choose automatic configuration - but you need to go to a dealer, or you can retrieve old information from old ecu and manually configure your new ecu.

Hope it is enough. Let me know what you manage to do.

Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by alexs307 View Post
    I really don't understand what do you need exactly? Do you need to know if it is DPX42 or EOLYS176? Or do you need to know the quantity of additive? Please post DAM and VIN first.
    i no its dpx42. and how much additive is in the tank just wanted to no how to set preferances for the new ecu,i put the new ecu in now and it only asked how much was in the tank counter one and 2 is that wright??? or and asked what engine it was

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hi Alex
    VF38BRHZE80992267
    I just bought a lexia3 Using Planet PP2000 v21.14
    When I try interrogating the ECU it just comes back "not replied"I've ensured as best I can that the connections of the interface are good but still not there yet. The K line pin 7 reads .045v and the wiring digram shows it runs up to the ECU on wire Id of 9006 beige and then to 9006 Pink. At the ECU end it measures the same .045v. The pin 4 & 5 grounds measure .3 ohms. From this I conclude the earths are good but would have expected about 3.5volts at Pin 7. There are no known running faults with the vehicle only a code I can't ID P00CC or P00C8. If they are Hexadecimal then this could be No 4 injector fault but she idles like a good sewing machine and like a rocket on the road. What say you. Oh and I can read all data with simple generic scanner that shows no problem only the DTCs.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

i no its dpx42. and how much additive is in the tank just wanted to no how to set preferances for the new ecu,i put the new ecu in now and it only asked how much was in the tank counter one and 2 is that wright??? or and asked what engine it was
    Yes. Fill in the engine type and any other information required, you can also set both counters to zero, no problem at all.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JMALW View Post
    Hi Alex
    VF38BRHZE80992267
    I just bought a lexia3 Using Planet PP2000 v21.14
    When I try interrogating the ECU it just comes back "not replied"I've ensured as best I can that the connections of the interface are good but still not there yet. The K line pin 7 reads .045v and the wiring digram shows it runs up to the ECU on wire Id of 9006 beige and then to 9006 Pink. At the ECU end it measures the same .045v. The pin 4 & 5 grounds measure .3 ohms. From this I conclude the earths are good but would have expected about 3.5volts at Pin 7. There are no known running faults with the vehicle only a code I can't ID P00CC or P00C8. If they are Hexadecimal then this could be No 4 injector fault but she idles like a good sewing machine and like a rocket on the road. What say you. Oh and I can read all data with simple generic scanner that shows no problem only the DTCs.
    Seems like a diagnose tool problem, similar to the one in the beginning of this topic. Unfortunately I don't know how to make the conversion of fault codes. What are the symptoms of the car? I haven't seen in 3 years of working on this cars any faults related to HDI injectors also having the car working well. The only fault I can think of when speaking about an injector is Open Circuit/Short to ground. You don't get a fault if injector's working properties are out of its working range, you must see this live in parameters measurement. You can try and use VAG-COM with OBD2 Scanning option, but i don't know if the car is OBD2 compliant, this should retrieve OBD faults from ECU, then post them here in order to discuss.

Cheers.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hi Alex
    Can you confirm what the pin out voltage of the K line pin 7 normally is or should be?
    There is no known faults with this car I only mentioned the DTCs because the generic ELM reader I have has allways shown this and I have been trying to identify them. I don't know if they are in Hexadecimal but if they are and that's what they are recording then it does not make any sense since there is nothing wrong with the readings through an oscilloscope of any of the injectors. According to Peugeot service box it is EOBD complient and it must be for the Elm to read the data.
    Also I used the Lexia to read a Peugeot 206 and that was ok so I'm not sure if it is an interface problem yet.
    Thanks in anticipation
    Last edited by JMALW; 19th February, 2010 at 11:29 AM.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JMALW View Post
    Hi Alex
    Can you confirm what the pin out voltage of the K line pin 7 normally is or should be?
    There is no known faults with this car I only mentioned the DTCs because the generic ELM reader I have has allways shown this and I have been trying to identify them. I don't know if they are in Hexadecimal but if they are and that's what they are recording then it does not make any sense since there is nothing wrong with the readings through an oscilloscope of any of the injectors. According to Peugeot service box it is EOBD complient and it must be for the Elm to read the data.
    Also I used the Lexia to read a Peugeot 206 and that was ok so I'm not sure if it is an interface problem yet.
    Thanks in anticipation
    sorry,I haven't got a clue about the K line voltage. Check the wire resistance one more time. Also check the pins in OBD port and ECU, maybe try tightening them a little bit.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

just a quick update it was the scanner not working proprely,and the ecu still never showed up with the new scanner so i removed the ecu and did a reflow and its now came back to life,thanks
    Hi
    What do you mean by a reflow?

I think I have the same problem

Cheers

Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

To remove the additive ecu is a bit nightmare,

There are some bracket for the ecu fixing on it,
    don`t really know how other managed to remove that ecu under the pass. seat,

About a "reflow", what kind of procedure is that?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Be kind to explain reflow.

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast