Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 27891011121314 LastLast
    Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Scientist View Post
    Hi Alexs307 and m8 of DK!
    Problem with 206 1.4L year of production 2004 build code 0169.
    Gearbox AL4.
    When the gearbox is cold (under 57 C) and you try to accelarate the lights in the GB panel with the marks of snow and sport are light on and the car can not accelarate.
    After that temparature and by restarting the car all are ok.
    Only once a fault code came up and it was something like presure problem (variation/recomendation)
    Driving the car and watching the life data i notice that when is cold i have difference from the recommended pressure and the real. When the temperature is over 60 all is great.
    Which valve is responsible for the pressure regulation? or is something else?
    Thanks for any advice.

Sorry but unfortunately my lack of knowledge about automatic gearbox can't help you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hi Alexs307,
    We have a Pug 406 Estate in (face lift) it is bringing on the side lights with the brake pedal,
    We had replaced the BSI box over a year ago on this motor as it had other faults not related,
    Now we did remove a fuse on the fuse board (20) as the side lights were staying on as this was the first prob, this disabled them.
    But now they come on with the brakes !
    Have got the pug service gear but shows no faults on the system or bsi box, So only thing left is to check the wiring around the fuse board as we disabled the rear lights & towbar wiring but the front sides still come on
    Ever come across this one before ?
    We have but it was the towbar, but this one is crazy & sometimes it decides to stop doing it ! even worse !
    Gallon of petrol at the ready please bring matches as we are sick repairing this car for the customer ! Oh yes & the car is Green for anyone reading this ! Green for Grief !

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Alex,

I have a very difficult problem with a Peugeot 607 2.2 petrol 3fz mm4mp2 ecu.

I downloaded a newer ecu with pp2000, the problem asked if the car had esp, I seleceted no, when in fact it did have the esp system. Now I can't alter the configuration in the ecu, can't update the ecu anymore and the abs ecu has a fault about communication with engine ecu.

Any ideas how to fix it?

Thank you

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

H? Alexs307 , thanks M8.

I need wiring diagram for Citro?n Picasso engine petrol 2.0 16v year 2004 , ECU is Magneti Marelli IAW 6LP.

Wiring diagram for ECU, and BSI , some help ?

Thanks.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default 407 non starter

hi alex,
    heres a tester for you, i have a 54 plate 407 1.6 hdi that will not start, it is showing no fuel pressure on planet. so far we have changed the fuel pressure sensor & pump with known good ones but still same, it is driving us nuts, have you come across this before? vin-VF36E9HZC21143028,
    cheers, dave
    Last edited by davsmith64; 14th November, 2011 at 06:27 PM. Reason: added vin

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

EGR valve ok??.
    HYUNDAI AND PEUGEOT TECH

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by djorgensen View Post
    i have a genuine ex dealer lexia 3

i cannot connect to old 406 peugeot nor to old saxo

it doesnt find anything

any ideas?

thanks
    Have you an MXG or Cinch connector
    HYUNDAI AND PEUGEOT TECH

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Gearbox AL4.
    When the gearbox is cold (under 57 C) and you try to accelarate the lights in the GB panel with the marks of snow and sport are light on and the car can not accelarate.
    Only once a fault code came up and it was something like presure problem (variation/recomendation)
    Driving the car and watching the life data i notice that when is cold i have difference from the recommended pressure and the real. When the temperature is over 60 all is great.
    Thanks for any advice.

Replace the gearbox oil first. If when you doing it you could whip the valve block out and clean that to. Then see you dealer for an auto gearbox ecu upgrade.
    HYUNDAI AND PEUGEOT TECH

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Hi, to all m8's.
    I tried to install fog lights to my citroen C2.
    When i look to the BSI it ask me for a pin (it's not the same as the pin for the key making). Who can help me with this pin?
    Also, if someone had expirience is it nesessary to change the light swicth which is combine with the air bag.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by davsmith64 View Post
    hi alex,
    heres a tester for you, i have a 54 plate 407 1.6 hdi that will not start, it is showing no fuel pressure on planet. so far we have changed the fuel pressure sensor & pump with known good ones but still same, it is driving us nuts, have you come across this before? vin-VF36E9HZC21143028,
    cheers, dave
    There can be faulty injector, chech one by one: disconect return line from injector and check for fuel flow when cranking. There must be allmost no fuel.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

can you send me a pdf on how to reprogram remote control ,and transponder key using pp2000

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    106 Posts

Gearbox AL4.
    Thanks for any advice.
    Pressure regulation very common fault on all DPO,s
    they recommend changing the two linear solenoids as a pair,
    pressure regulator & lock up both on top of the valve chest. make sure you mark the selector detent so it goes back in the SAME postion. early units the ecu would need a recal but 04 should be ok

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

hi alex i have a 307 hdi on a 51 plat build code 9066 and it will start first time then cutout wait a while it will start then run as it runs for a while you can hear it start to rattle as it runs out of fuel if i open the drain pluge on the bottom of the bocsh filter housing its as if its filling with fuel i had dtcs of p1138 and p1112 i changed the rail pressure sensor and p1138 disapaered now im left with p1112 and the car runs as described at start of my post
    would appreciate your help on this one

i also found little bits in the fuel reguator on the hp pump pump replaced with another type r65 bocsh the old one i disasembled and from what i can see there is no scuffed metal surfaces where there are signs of wear appear
    Last edited by jason1000; 21st July, 2012 at 11:49 PM. Reason: submited before finishing post

Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

hi alexis i am maximo and work in peugeot and citroen cars , but need if you have the one archive original for sid 801A peugeot 307 2.0 hdi siemens look i have the car the burn ecu motor and lost archive of eeprom the ecu

need please eeprom archive and and vin to read pin segurite key

thanks
    Last edited by drakov; 22nd July, 2012 at 06:09 AM.