Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Default Toyota corolla 3ZZ-FE Keys

Hello, colegues!
    Toyota Corolla 2003 3ZZ-FE without external im*obox.
    93C56 in engine ECU.
    All keys are lost.
    My attempts to start auto:
    1 Try AD100 - defined im*o 1 tipe and can`t reset im*o !! Security lamp flashes.
    2 I load the virgin dump (from Lexus RX300) to 93C56 and try to adopt 3 keys with 4C ... secur. lamp switch steady, I insert 1st key after 5 sec. lamp switch off......and also with other keys,to finish procedure I insert the first key and press brake pedal 6 time. Nothing happened!!! im*o bloked ECU secur. led swich steady!!!!
    3 I can`t try to insert the key into dump manually because I have no examles with keys in TIRIS format.
    Have I mistakes in procedures?
    IS it true virgin dump ?
    Can anybody help to put the keys into dump manually?
    I shall be grateful for help and hints!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zanovo For This Useful Post:

autoTkey (16th April, 2015), BUSCADOS (9th October, 2019)

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    500 Posts

closed the programming with the first key switch on and off 5 times , then pull out wait 5 sec . all done .

cj

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

@Zanovo, have you tried it, did it work? Lets know.
    Last edited by sogaro; 9th February, 2010 at 07:22 AM.

Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

Hi Zenovo

You cannot reset Toyota 4C systems through the ODB port. Tools like the AD100 will not work.

You can however reset Toyota 4D systems through the OBD port.

Your procedure should be correct.
    1. Flash ECU with virgin file and refit to vehicle
    2. Security LED should stay ON (Indicates Auto registration mode)
    3. Insert first key remove and follow same procedure for 2nd and 3rd key. (First 2 keys will be programmed in as Master keys and the 3rd programmed as a Valet key)
    4. Once 3rd key is removed security light should start flashing.

All finished

If you want to program less than 3 keys...... leave last key in ignition and depress brake pedal at least 5 times.

The other method for closing Auto Registration mode with Toyotas like cjawahir mentioned is key on - off 5 times but your corolla should be the brake method.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to AUS-MAN For This Useful Post:

BUSCADOS (9th October, 2019), ecufix (10th August, 2022), electronicdeivi (21st July, 2022), geeroam (4th December, 2020), MilanToyota2 (2nd August, 2013), Valpen (2nd September, 2014)

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

AUZ-MAN, the car is a toyota corolla but he flashes with a Lexus, i don't get it. I would have felt he needs a corolla virgin dump file, please enlighthen me, thanks.

Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sogaro View Post
    AUZ-MAN, the car is a toyota corolla but he flashes with a Lexus, i don't get it. I would have felt he needs a corolla virgin dump file, please enlighthen me, thanks.
    Toyota and Lexus are one in the same. Lexus is merely Toyotas luxury arm. Many models share parts including motors and chassis. Some models are sold in one country under Toyota and in another country under Lexus with better trim levels, motors, suspension etc.

Did you get the car running?
    Last edited by AUS-MAN; 9th February, 2010 at 07:58 AM.

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

@AUZ-MAN, thanks for your response. That means i can use a Camry virgin dump too, right? Also, it must be 4C for 4C or i can use a 4C with 4D virgin dump? Lastly, what exactly are virgin dumps and where can i get a lot of them to download? I had similar problem recently with a Toyota Sequoia 2003 and had to read the eeprom and a friend edited and added my new key data to it and it worked. Any book or file to read to make me know key data in eeproms?

Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sogaro View Post
    @AUZ-MAN, thanks for your response. That means i can use a Camry virgin dump too, right? Also, it must be 4C for 4C or i can use a 4C with 4D virgin dump? Lastly, what exactly are virgin dumps and where can i get a lot of them to download? I had similar problem recently with a Toyota Sequoia 2003 and had to read the eeprom and a friend edited and added my new key data to it and it worked. Any book or file to read to make me know key data in eeproms?
    1. Sogaro there is no Tutorial that i know of.

2. No you cannot mix 4C and 4D systems or virgin files.
    4C systems you must read eprom
    4D systems reset with AD100, Diagnostic tool or Toyota reset dongle etc via OBD port.

3. What is a Virgin File? = A virgin file is a file/dump of an im*obiliser system in Auto registration mode. This means this system has NO KEYS programmed and is waiting for you to enrol the keys. When the dealer replaces the ECU or im*obiliser box with a new one this is the file that is loaded on it.

4. I don?t know if the posted Virgin file above would suit a Camry in your part of the world. In Australia it?s different. But some models share the same or similar virgin files. If you post a dump of your Camry i can tell you if the above virgin file will work.

5. The best way to learn is to read the im*obiliser eprom and working keys to understand how the keys are written.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to AUS-MAN For This Useful Post:

Tagne (8th March, 2015)

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Hello! thanks for the responses!
    I tried to write the keys in the dump!
    Can somebody check my dumps for mistakes?

I try to learn keys using "virgin" dump from 1st post (with brake pedal and switch ign. methods) - can`t help!
    Can somebody offer virgin dump for 3ZZ-FE (IMMO integrated in engine ECU; 93C56)

Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zanovo View Post
    Hello! thanks for the responses!
    I tried to write the keys in the dump!
    Can somebody check my dumps for mistakes?

I try to learn keys using "virgin" dump from 1st post (with brake pedal and switch ign. methods) - can`t help!
    Can somebody offer virgin dump for 3ZZ-FE (im*o integrated in engine ECU; 93C56)
    You must get the security light to STAY ON before you can introduce any keys. If the light is flashing it is not in AUTO REGISTRATION MODE.

I have rewritten your ready to start dump for you.

If that doesn’t work i have also modified your original dump to a Virgin file. You might have to insert a key or turn the ignition on - off before the Security light stays on with the attached virgin file.

If none of this works you are doing something wrong or there is a problem with the vehicle as the attached Virgin file is definitely correct.

Good luck!! and be sure to let us know how you went.
    Last edited by AUS-MAN; 10th February, 2010 at 05:12 AM.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AUS-MAN For This Useful Post:

arielcom (3rd December, 2019), BUSCADOS (9th October, 2019), Krittanu (20th March, 2021)

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Tomorrow I can continue work with this Corolla!!!!
    And then I let you know about the result!!!
    Thanks!

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    258 Posts

hello
    I am serge Ngako from Cameroon.I have two methods for programming the transponder key for TOYOTA when all the keys are lost:

1) using virgin dumps(Unfortunately i don't have virgin dump for your car)

2) using the immo dump file in the eeprom (such as the one you attached to your request) to program a key that after reception, you just need to cut the blade and then start the Car;that is no futher programming needed.

I have check your immo dump attached and they are OK, ready to program a TEXAS 4C Key that is ready to start your vehicle.
    This said, i can help you if the administrator of this forum accept that you should contact me via the following email because there are tools and software other than the virgin dump needed to carry out this task, and i am sure you are not having them.

If you are not allow to contact me,

ngakson2002@yahoo.com

1) Having written the dump in the eeprom: Three keys are needed to be registerd in:

Insert the first key in the ignition switch and turn it in the on position.Count 10seconds the security light should remain ON.Remove the key from the switch.

Insert the second key and count 10s
    Insert the third and count 10 s the security lamp should go off if it remains ON pump the brake pedal 5 time to close the programming cycle.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to ngakson2002 For This Useful Post:

Tagne (22nd August, 2015)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

E-mail to me : harry@harryauto.com
    Harry

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Hello!
    Corolla still can`t start!
    what i am doing:
    1 I use every dump with matched keys (The led flashes)
    2 I use every virgin dums from this topic (the led stay on (ECU in learnig mode), start key matchig procedures.....I try to finis procedure with pedal or ign. methods -the led is stay on (procedure is not completed)
    Every time there is one mistake in ECU - B2796 (no communication in immobiliser system)
    3 I check signals from ECU to coil - it is exist, and when I put transponder near it, I see changing.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zanovo View Post
    Hello!
    Corolla still can`t start!
    what i am doing:
    1 I use every dump with matched keys (The led flashes)
    2 I use every virgin dums from this topic (the led stay on (ECU in learnig mode), start key matchig procedures.....I try to finis procedure with pedal or ign. methods -the led is stay on (procedure is not completed)
    Every time there is one mistake in ECU - B2796 (no communication in im*obiliser system)
    3 I check signals from ECU to coil - it is exist, and when I put transponder near it, I see changing.

You might need to change the immobiliser ecu. I`m trying to get a Toyota Avalon to work and I have the same problem like you. I get an immobiliser error so I ordered a new imobiliser ecu and will try with it.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast