Register
Page 4 of 45 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nono2lozere View Post
    hello,

you have the old interface, i have this too. You need clip V74 because this is the last version whitch work with diaghub and diagcom. search in automotive software section, hope it will help you!

good luck!
    i have version 6.1 or 6.7 (original cd), it was the version installed on broken laptop. i tried with newer versions from this forum also
    any other info apreciated
    thanks
    c

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

hello,

go here: http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums...-v-74-a-55545/ and download it !

good luck!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

hello,

go here: http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums...-v-74-a-55545/ and download it !

good luck!
    thanks very much, i installed, and tomorrow i will try to see if works

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

good info THX

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    279 Posts

Hi guys,

I need to buy one Clip interface, now every one witch the difference between this two versions...

1? choice:Renault CAN Clip Diagnostic Interface V92-Professional Diagnostic Tools-Products-UUCTECH

2? ChoiceRenault Can Clip 2009,price 650USD 13 from as supplier, buyer, exporter, importer, wholesaler

A friend of my told me that one was made in France another in china, with different chips...

Now you something?

Thanks in advance...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

It appears that they are both Chinese companies. So both will be clones. I don't think these are made by the original manufacturer any more. If you are going to buy a clone then check out Alibaba.com Wholesale Platform - Get wholesale products from China wholesalers! you can search many china companies. It has a feedback rating similar to ebay. Also the supplier does not get paid until the goods are delivered. If the goods are not shipped within 5 days the order is cancelled & your credit card is refunded automatically, no need to contact the supplier.
    Also check out ebay of course. But first check the advice in the thread on buying from china.
    $600 is a lot of money for a clone, You could get this in the UK for around ?300 or less.
    Last edited by BeianM; 13th May, 2010 at 09:14 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by aitistu View Post
    thanks very much, i installed, and tomorrow i will try to see if works
    it doesnt work, same story, clip says :check intrface cables ....
    in dev manager only diaghub and diagsomething are listed

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

yes it s sure

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    279 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BeianM View Post
    It appears that they are both Chinese companies. So both will be clones. I don't think these are made by the original manufacturer any more. If you are going to buy a clone then check out Alibaba.com Wholesale Platform - Get wholesale products from China wholesalers! you can search many china companies. It has a feedback rating similar to ebay. Also the supplier does not get paid until the goods are delivered. If the goods are not shipped within 5 days the order is cancelled & your credit card is refunded automatically, no need to contact the supplier.
    Also check out ebay of course. But first check the advice in the thread on buying from china.
    $600 is a lot of money for a clone, You could get this in the UK for around ?300 or less.
    Thanks for your post BrianM! I post the two links only because there are two different IF, but i think the difference is only in the black plastic cover in one, and the other is simply without the plastic protection and the IF are exactly the same...

Is it not throw that exist two different chip?s inside the IF from two different manufacturers...?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

it doesnt work, same story, clip says :check intrface cables ....
    in dev manager only diaghub and diagsomething are listed
    Hello,
    have you try to enter VIN manually, because I had to do that with an espace III. I don't know why but scantool (generic OBDII) doesn't work with it, only "normal" scan.

Does the green light blink when you try to communicate with car ? I also have problems because interface wasn't reconised by windows and the light keep red on diagcom.

hope it could help, good luck!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dijo View Post
    Thanks for your post BrianM! I post the two links only because there are two different IF, but i think the difference is only in the black plastic cover in one, and the other is simply without the plastic protection and the IF are exactly the same...

Is it not throw that exist two different chip?s inside the IF from two different manufacturers...?
    I dont think you can go by what you see in the photos. I doubt they have taken their own but copied from another website. With the china clones I think it is pot luck. I am sure they are made by peasants in their sheds at home. Get it from a good source & if it doesn't work then you send it back. From what I read above it looks like some suffer with poor quality chip sets or they are damaged in manufacture. I can't imagine they test them before sending them out.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Hello,
    have you try to enter VIN manually, because I had to do that with an espace III. I don't know why but scantool (generic OBDII) doesn't work with it, only "normal" scan.

Does the green light blink when you try to communicate with car ? I also have problems because interface wasn't reconised by windows and the light keep red on diagcom.

hope it could help, good luck!
    i didnt try with vin manualy, i dont have any leds on the interface, its the bottom part of a case which also contains the laptop (i'll make some pictures) ;your help is very apreciated.
    i have kinda give up the ideea of a functional clip, today i tried to code injectors on 1,5 dci renault engine (on dacia logan) with ddt 2000 but it's saing "normalized injector code request missing in ecm database" (in ddt2000 light) I sure i'm missing something , i had only half an hour to play with ddt2000. Is there any manual for using ddt (especialy coding injectors, because the rest , read failures, erase, live data is working like a charm)
    thanks again, great people, great forum

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

i didnt try with vin manualy, i dont have any leds on the interface, its the bottom part of a case which also contains the laptop (i'll make some pictures) ;your help is very apreciated.
    i have kinda give up the ideea of a functional clip, today i tried to code injectors on 1,5 dci renault engine (on dacia logan) with ddt 2000 but it's saing "normalized injector code request missing in ecm database" (in ddt2000 light) I sure i'm missing something , i had only half an hour to play with ddt2000. Is there any manual for using ddt (especialy coding injectors, because the rest , read failures, erase, live data is working like a charm)
    thanks again, great people, great forum

success at last:
    the ecu was dcm 12 l4c71 and i was usig autodetect, and autodetect selected first ecu file (dcm12 - l4c71 - v6.0) that matched, a file which doesnt have the injector code part.. manually selected dcm12 - l4c71 - v6.2 (a newer version for same ecu) and the injector reprograming screen apeared as normal
    thanks
    c

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

i need cypress CY7C65113C ic hex file
    could you help me please...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Default mono motronic ma 1.7

hi
    does anyone know what protocol bosch mono motronic 1.7 use?
    thanks

Page 4 of 45 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast