Register
Page 5 of 45 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

hi all! i tried to install v94 clip softfirst time i tried to install drivers - all 4 drivers was found, and then 2 devices appeared in device manager JCAE CAN and JCAE ISO and 2 red and 2 green led was active but clip software didnt recognize probe - vin window didnt appear.

then i tried to install v97, and when i connected to the car (Scenic 2004) only can drivers was installed and green can led turned on, and iso green led was inactive. only red.

could it be that v97 updated firmware of my probe?
    or may be interface is faulty and need to be rpaired or replaced?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hi to all
    Can anybody help me with this issue
    Instal reg Crack first after
    I instal the software V99 (Thank you patrian)
    The system restart
    i plug the can probe in the car (ignition turn on but NOT Engine running)
    The red led from can clip are open
    Windows start to instal cypress driver. i finish to instal this and start to instal the 4 driver for can clip :
    JCAE ISO AVANT RENUMERATION
    JCAE ISO APRES RENUMERATION
    The green led is open
    In this moment windows stop to instal the rest of the drivers meens
    JCAE CAN AVANT RENUMERATION
    JCAE CAN APRES RENUMERATION
    The green led from can is close an can clip recognize the probe but can not comunicate with can probe

Of course the can probe is chinese. Thank you verry much in advance

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

guys, could someone tell me if clip software should recognize probe with only CAN green led?or it needs both CAN and ISO green leds to be on?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

the recognize is only with can led green but to comunicate must be both i think

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by maxymax View Post
    the recognize is only with can led green but to comunicate must be both i think
    clip software even dont show me vin window, because the list of sensors are empty.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Default clip no probe

Quote Originally Posted by gest View Post
    clip software even dont show me vin window, because the list of sensors are empty.
    You have a bad connection to the probe. Make good the connection of the probe to the clip. If disconnect & reconnect does not work the open clip & check solder joints of connector to pcb.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BeianM View Post
    You have a bad connection to the probe. Make good the connection of the probe to the clip. If disconnect & reconnect does not work the open clip & check solder joints of connector to pcb.
    So clip must detect the probe, even when only CAN green led is on? am i understand correct?

Top Poster +

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

one green led lights when connect can, other one lights when connect can to vehicle

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gest View Post
    So clip must detect the probe, even when only CAN green led is on? am i understand correct?
    Try another probe if you have one.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BeianM View Post
    Try another probe if you have one.
    another works properly, both green leds are on, and clip regognizes probe. but now i'm searching how to repair faulty one...or send it back. looks like to repair it will be cheaper, than sending to china

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

hi boys!
    bought Renault CLIP from china before 5days. now is dead after 3 diagnostics. green leds off and red ISO led is dimming. i checked parts but nothing hot inside. maybe power supply line? any idea?

thanks Peter

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Chinese Clip

Hi friends !!!
    I bought a chinese clip which made one correct diagnostic with v.97 then refused to work with the following message: probe reservation error. I tried older clip software versions and found that it works with v.53. Of course, I tried several laptops on xp.... The green can light does not light up anymore nor blink anymore. The red can light and the both iso lights work correctly. I checked and improved the inside connections but with no succes.
    The chinese merchant does not answer to my mails and has maybe disappeared...
    Has someone any idea or advice, please!!!!!!!!!!!
    Pierre

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bo0st View Post
    hi boys!
    bought Renault CLIP from china before 5days. now is dead after 3 diagnostics. green leds off and red ISO led is dimming. i checked parts but nothing hot inside. maybe power supply line? any idea?

thanks Peter
    The red led is not ISO, is 12V power from vehicle. I have similar problem, the other red led 5V via USB from laptop dimming from the beghinnig... it was the blue USB cable poor quality, I replaced and now work fine. I know someone haved similar problem with the other cable from probe to diagnostic vehicle shocket after few diagnostics. First time try an other cable.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 19vik View Post
    The red led is not ISO, is 12V power from vehicle. I have similar problem, the other red led 5V via USB from laptop dimming from the beghinnig... it was the blue USB cable poor quality, I replaced and now work fine. I know someone haved similar problem with the other cable from probe to diagnostic vehicle shocket after few diagnostics. First time try an other cable.
    hi
    thanks for answer. have tested both cables but no change. battery red led is dimming and no comm is possible. iterface is broken form car side. i think it was broken by starter coil after several start tests.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 19vik View Post
    TIP' Anyone having trouble with usb then you should try a powered hub as your laptop usb socket may have trouble supplying enough volts.

Page 5 of 45 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast