Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Left high and dry Sly UK

Hi I have been using this forum since I got my genuine DM600 pvr with 250 Gb WD HDD a couple of months ago. These forums helped me get my 7 day Radio Times EPG downloader working after installing the PLi image. I am delighted with my box and have the utmost respect for those who write software for it.

I have been left high and dry after paying a payserver for 6 months 1 month ago. Would anyone have a share proposal for me to get Sly UK non hd in rural Scotland. I am a single tuner man who always tries to switch to a FTA service before crashing out!

I thank everybody on these forums who have been so helpful to date.

Please a working Cline for Ccam 2.1.4 Sly UK nonHD Scotland

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

a working cline anywhere in the world will be sufficient, unfortunatly for you, not here at dk as its not allowed. use google to search cs! my advise to you is never pay more than 1 maybe 2 months upfront for it then you dont loose too much money when they do a runner with all that lovely loot.

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    608 Posts

your lookin for something that isnt here m8 . u need another site that does this m8 .. sorry
    any information provided is for educational/experimental purposes only.

Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

PAYSEVER you should have posted it public mate any detail you have about him would think twice about robbing anyone else email /msn/ip

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kevin64 View Post
    PAYSEVER you should have posted it public mate any detail you have about him would think twice about robbing anyone else email /msn/ip
    agreed.....these payservers that kick you off to make room for new subs should be made public ie their dns addy, not here on dk tho, there are lots of forums dedicated to cs that will gladly post the payservers details to stop peeps gettin caught