Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Question Chinese Galletto V54 clone read/write EEPROM?

Hello everyone!

I know that the software that comes with Chinese Galletto V54 clone is based on the 2012 release of the original Galletto.

However, the FULL MODE is NOT available and that means that I cannot read (and also cannot write) the contents of the ECU EEPROMs.

Has anyone managed to read/write the EEPROM of any ECU with Galletto V54? I specifically need to write virgin .bin file to 95160 EEPROM of FIAT Stilo 1.6 Magneti Marelli IAW5NF.T1 ECU.

If this Galletto is not suitable for this work, please suggest me a tool that can read/write EEPROM via the K-LINE pin of the ECU (without opening). FVDI is out of question in my country.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfHN7MZSHnI Here it works with the OFFICIAL Galletto version 2018 (which I cannot find anywhere).

Thanks in advance!

Top Poster

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Depending on what ecu you wanna read and write. Carprog does fairly well in opel (don't know other ecu). Abrites also works.

Sent from my TECNO CD6 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Carprog is very good but it doesn't support Marelli 5NF as I see.

Anyone knows if KWP2000 supports reading/writing of EEPROM (not FLASH) via K-line? I just need to find something similar to I/O Terminal and work in bench mode (I don't want to mess with the ECU when plugged in car via OBD2).

But in my case, Chinese Galletto V54 is garbage.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    642 Posts

upa with very simple adapter - cable, can read this eeprom.....