Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Gilera Runner 125 ST

Hello guys and keep up the great work are you doing here.
    I recently bought a gilera runner 125 ST.The previous owner told me that the he changed the dashboard around 10 months backwards and now shows 13.000.He told me that the bike has 41.000khm (comfirmed by the last MOT 1.5 years back that shows 39.000+).I need to make a correction to the odo mileage and correct it.
    Actually i have no idea how i can do it right now but i keep searching.I will appreciate any help from you guys about how to do this.
    s-l1600.jpg

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    108 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by secretceremony View Post
    Hello guys and keep up the great work are you doing here.
    I recently bought a gilera runner 125 ST.The previous owner told me that the he changed the dashboard around 10 months backwards and now shows 13.000.He told me that the bike has 41.000khm (comfirmed by the last MOT 1.5 years back that shows 39.000+).I need to make a correction to the odo mileage and correct it.
    Actually i have no idea how i can do it right now but i keep searching.I will appreciate any help from you guys about how to do this.
    s-l1600.jpg

EEprom 24c01

3. The Following User Says Thank You to jonnny For This Useful Post:

secretceremony (4th March, 2022)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thanks for the reply jonnny.I assume that EEprom 24c01 is the chip that i must somehow connect to it on pc and make some changes to values.I am completly newbie on this and must guided step by step (youtube education ).
    Last edited by secretceremony; 4th March, 2022 at 04:17 PM.