Register
Page 429 of 854 FirstFirst ... 329379419424425426427428429430431432433434439479529 ... LastLast
Results 6,421 to 6,435 of 12803
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

http://www.obd2cartool.com/vagcom-17...anguage-p-1263

what is there for a firmware on it with online update function?

I have this:
    http://www.obd2cartool.com/vagcom-16...version-p-1266

can I get this firmware with auto update function for it?

Gesendet mit Tapatalk

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    77 Posts

Autoupdate??
    This is not oem cable and you can not ask for this feature, when you buy- think for using the vers. you get on the cd/link. If we are lucky , some one will share his work and we will able to update(reflash atmega).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Sorry . Online update .

Gesendet mit Tapatalk

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    77 Posts

The answer is No for the online update too.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by alexm1 View Post
    Autoupdate??
    This is not oem cable and you can not ask for this feature, when you buy- think for using the vers. you get on the cd/link. If we are lucky , some one will share his work and we will able to update(reflash atmega).
    Some of the cables has one or more of the following descriptions:

• It supports Firmware update online (not NEC project), always the newest version.
    • Automatic recovery function
    • Reset function
    • You can get access to Internet when using this product and not easy be locked
    • No loader needed

I asked the supplier about the online update, and the answer was: "For original (non ATmega) plan you can direct to install latest software version when released."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default An issue of the software Actia multi-di@g I-2015

Hello Everyone !
    I'm kind of a beginner in the field of Diagnosis trouble codes and I've purchased a Passthru J2534 of (Multi-di@g) and I guess that my experience just went bad
    I've already followed the installing instruction step by step till the very last moment, It worths mentioning that the software version is I-2015 and I got the VCI driver installed with no issues but the matter is all about when starting the App of AT530 from the extention c:\Actia\multidi@g\AT530\at530.exe and it launches but when connecting the vci to any car and showing the info a message shows up saying (Fucntion in progress...) then the app stops responding\crashes or so... then I've heard about
    the passthru xs frimware flashing app which can be used when plugging either usb\rs232 cables to the machine but I cannot do the flashing using the usb cable since it only allows me to choose ports only from the rs232 section so I thought of purchasing a USB Female to rs232 cable!
    Can this do the job well or what am I supposed to do as this matter just got me confused way too much, please illuminate me.
    Sorry if my English is bad as it's not my mother language.

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    379 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tib82 View Post
    Some of the cables has one or more of the following descriptions:

• It supports Firmware update online (not NEC project), always the newest version.
    • Automatic recovery function
    • Reset function
    • You can get access to Internet when using this product and not easy be locked
    • No loader needed

I asked the supplier about the online update, and the answer was: "For original (non ATmega) plan you can direct to install latest software version when released."
    This is all a marketing bullsheet.
    The same bullsheet is at Ro$$ site too, to promote sales; e.g.: "supports key matching", "able to do coding and long coding" yada yada. Whereas in reality: a) it might support key matching if you retrieve SKC/PIN with some other tool. What's the point to use \/(DS then when you can retrieve SKC/PINN with another tool and most likely to match the key with it too b) you can't amend ECU long codings without reflashing SGO. And it does not support. As for Long Codings for other modules, they are lacking A LOT of information (because R0$$ doesn't know it [or does NOT want to know]). For short codings, it's the same. Label files have absolutely zero information about ABS and Airbag module codings. They say to "contact their support". But hey, if I'm in car business, customer arrives with a car having a problem. I need to either fix it right now or send him away - he can't wait days before their busy support answers to email. Long story short, "it supports, if you have informwation on your own".

The same applies to the advertised 3rd parti cables. It supports latest version if you have dumps and know what to do
    I can calculate ABS module codings for:
    * Continental/Teves MK60EC1 and MK60;
    * TRW systems in Passat B6 / B7 / CC /Tiguan;
    * MK100
    ;
    * Bosch ABS8.2, ABS9.0 and ESP8.2, ESP9.0;
    * EBC 460 (UP!, Mii, Rapid, CitiGo, Fabia, Toledo, etc) New!
    ... and other VW/Audi/Seat/Skoda modules.I can assist with repairing \/CDS interfaces.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to hid3 For This Useful Post:

alexm1 (14th June, 2018), fantomel (15th June, 2018), liviudiaconu (15th June, 2018), pug_dari (30th June, 2018)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cybermaus View Post
    Ok, I think I could use some advise.

except it kept telling me my car does not have a CAN bus. K lines OK, no CAN. See error.
    My car (5N frame, 2011 VW Tiguan) does have CAN bus, and it still works at the OBD connector, two different generic ELM327 also work.

I can now say that another laptop did not work.
    Someone PM'ed me to use loader 6.2 with 18.2.0 and not 6.3 or 18.2.1 and that indeed worked. Thanks.

So the "K1 OK; K2 OK; CAN Not Ready" error went away when I used Loader 6.2 rather then Loader 6.3
    I never did try VCDS 18.2.1, as I only had 18.2.0

I now successfully set codes 2E and 77 to make my Dension media and phone gateway work
    Thanks everyone
    Last edited by cybermaus; 18th June, 2018 at 09:11 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Hi Guys,

A few month ago i bought a H3X-C/\N cable (AT162) for the \/CD$ 18.2.0 Worked proper with original soft and with v6.3
    01.jpg02.jpg

The supplier told me no probs with net and v18.x.x softwares. So I tried the 18.2.1... not worked. Aaaand after a while when I tried to work with it thrown me "random" status messages like:
    - K1 K2 Can... OK
    - Interface: Not found!
    - Communication error
    If I unpluged the interface from the car and do the test again, the soft always found the interface and only the status was "Not plugged into Car".
    In the About menu all ofthe values of the DTC, Codings, Adaptation dropped from 30-60 to 0.
    https://streamable.com/s/wrifi/xztswg

The source of the issue was the net or maybie the wrong soft version, I don't know.

My questions are:
    - Will the AT162 and/or EEprom flash solve my problem?
    - How can I check my HW type, because the \/AG€0M_HWType show me a "no response" message.

Thanks for your support!

--- UPDATE ---

I a few days ago my USB ISP arrived so I loaded K0l!mer's 6.3 files (fl@$h and 33PR0M) into the cable and now it works proper again, with 2 languages
    Now I know the \/AG€0M_HWType needs 12V and with it I got valid response.
    Last edited by Tib82; 24th June, 2018 at 09:52 PM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Tib82 For This Useful Post:

Cyp74 (15th June, 2018)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hello I’m really in need of a cracked copy of vcds 14.10.2 I had the disc in 2016 installed on windows 7 64bit. The cable is a vag 14 hex + can. Works fine on the old busted up laptop. But I can’t transfer the files onto a 32bit windows 7 that I’m using now.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I just connected my"Chinese "VAG908 Dual-K & Can <-> USB" cable to the latest original VCDS.
    Now I am getting "Not plugged into car" and I need this cable now more than ever.

Is there a way to reflash it?

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    706 Posts

Scottyr83

In post 6418 FANTOMEL posted a link to the entire soft base. Among others, 14.10.2 EN

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    77 Posts

For owners of Lenovo notebook:

Have you get conection errors starting with vers. 17.x.x and 18.x.x? Errors like No interface found or drivers problems, cable is seen in Dev. manag for a short time and when you hit Test, V5d3 freeze?

Happened to me with with 3 different cables testing with 3 different notebooks all Lenovo. (win 10, win 7, win 8). All those cables worked ok with notebook Toshiba win 7.

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    379 Posts

alexm1, clear up your inbox space.
    I can calculate ABS module codings for:
    * Continental/Teves MK60EC1 and MK60;
    * TRW systems in Passat B6 / B7 / CC /Tiguan;
    * MK100
    ;
    * Bosch ABS8.2, ABS9.0 and ESP8.2, ESP9.0;
    * EBC 460 (UP!, Mii, Rapid, CitiGo, Fabia, Toledo, etc) New!
    ... and other VW/Audi/Seat/Skoda modules.I can assist with repairing \/CDS interfaces.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Unhappy

Hello. I've recently bought a VCDS 18.2.0 cable from a local vendor (of course it's a clone). I've installed the software that came on the CD (VCDS 18.2.0) and then copied VCDSLoader.exe into the install directory and ran it. In the about section I see "Valid/Activated", but when trying to scan/ code something to the car, it gives an error message and the License Status turns into: "Invalid/ Unauthorized" (Uninstalling and reinstalling the program gives the same result as mentioned above).
    Can somebody help me with this problem ?