Hi everyone,

I have been on this for one week now and still have no answers, please can someone give me some guidance.

Got two s11's and they are fine as long as they are not switched off for periods of less than 10 mins. If you flick the switch off and then turn on in say 10 seconds they enter the constant reboot when trying to enter fav or upgrade by usb section. Only way I have found to resolve this is to unplug the mains and leave off for about 30 mins. If you just switch off at the switch (on the back of box) for 30 mins this will not resolve the problem. They have a chip id of 10aa.

I have tried with different openbox and slybox f/w but still no joy. I flash it, hard reboot for 2 mins and when i enter the "upgrade by usb", it forces a reboot.

Thought it was a channel list or line but after just flashing f/w and doing no setup of channels (not even a scan) still get it to enter a constant reboot if I goto the menu and "upgrade by usb".

As i say work 100% once they have been left unplugged for a while and will stay perfect for weeks but as soon as it starts its rebooting, I cant get anything to stop it.

I must be doing something wrong?

Thanks for reading this and I hope someone can help.