Register

Threaded View

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Eventually found a TM image with working panel

Right, after flashing 16+ Technomate images I eventually found one that works on my converted TGC200.

Like the one Millzzy posted it has working CCcam 2.1.4 and MGcamd 1.35 pre installed and I have them both working.

It also has a working Panel via Blue button.

Millzzy mentioned he was having problems with no sound on some TM images but this one works fine for me, not sure how a TGM220 will handle it.

I was having problems with allot of the TM and EDG Nemesis images in the fact they would not power my Dish or LNB for that matter but this one works fine.

I've renamed the file to update.img but depending what image your updating from you might need to rename it to TGM220_update.img

The image was originally named TM9100S_update.img and has a release date of 06/01/11

Just unrar then ftp the update.img file to your ITgates tmp folder then on your remote control press Menu > Setup > Expert Setup > Software Update > Manual Update > OK > OK

IMPORTANT: you must do a full factory reset after flashing this image.

Only use this image if you know what you are doing.
    Worst case scenario IMO would be having to use a null modem cable to serial flash your box to a previous working image.

Use This File At Your Own Risk
    Attached Files Attached Files