Hi,

I am trying to flash my dm500HD (clone, ferrari) using ferrariFiller (tried with 3_3_7F and 3_3_7FSE) and with dreamUp (already different versions...) but I am always getting 'upload completed, waiting for acknowledge...'.

When I start my dm up normally (without connection to dreamup or ferrarifiller) i am getting green light in front of the dreambox and on the ethernet connector I can also see the green light and yellow light flashing but when connecting with FerrariFiller or DreamUp then the ethernet lights don't flashes and I get the message above ('waiting for acknowledge...').

My problem is that I already got this problem but I managed to flash to openPLI on it using the webinterface (holding down the power button and switching dm on, then flashing via webinterface)

I thought that I can do this always so i was not careful anymore and then I wanted to flash openBlackHole. After flashing, my dreambox appeared to have another bootloader or something because i cannot even flash using the method via webinterface...

How should I flash my dreambox now? I really want to make this dm work because it is really a magnific box...

Thanks in advance..