Hi all.

I have set up my motorized dish for the first time today. I have a basic satellite finder. i was getting a strong buzzing noise and picked up a few foreign stations. I have basic free to all box. Nothing great just one that i picked up on my local electronic store its a telves . I then wanted to get a stronger signal. The buzzing noise from the sat finder just stop and no matter what i did the signal was not change. i was just stuck at 17 percent. i moved the satellite to find anything but nothing. i couldn't even get the old station that i pick up. i am not sure what i did. i try to retrace my step to see what i did.

when i got the first station i mess around with the box. i was going through the frequencies by mistake i added a new satellite not sure what this does. after that i started to move the satellite to get a better signal. nothing i have done afterwards has got any signal back.

i am flashing my other box dreambox 500s with the Commando_14-7 snd i am hope that this box will help.
Can a dream box pick up fta statation. will this work the same as the one the other box.

i am not sure if it is the box or if its me move the satalight.

I live in dublin.

any help would be very greatful.

thanks