Hello I'm looking for some advice. I've spent a lot of time researching different forums and other websites to find a PVR that I can use with sky (to eventually replace it). From what I can tell, IPBox and Dreambox are the two main ones competing for the top spot. I'm looking at two scenarios, 1 for high definition and one with standard definition. I've read a lot about the IPBox 9000 and the Dreambox 800/8000, and the more I read, the more confused I get... All 3 have websites claiming that they are High Definition compatible, but then I read somewhere that only the Dreambox 8000 is, and the Dreambox 800 is NOT! Can someone please clarify this for me? Also, is the IPBox fully compatible with high def? When I say compatible, I mean can it receive and play high definition TV? So for e.g. Sky 1 HD? What is the difference between tuners (1 and dual)? Is a tuner referring to tuners from different regions (e.g. Countries)? Are there any boxes that will work for both cable and satellite TV? Can both boxes use the same software/cams etc...? Thank you in advance for your help. Regards