Hi can someone help me please. I have Technomate 8000 HD and after I installed the phantom patch everything was working great. Then I was looking around and seen something about softcam and when I tried it my receiver hasn't been the same since. After installing it , scrambled channel would show up on every channel as soon as I go to the channel. Before it would take 30-40 seconds like normally if it wasn't working now straight away. I have tried putting in the original software then resetting it then putting the phantom patch then resetting it and it still is the same. Can some help please. Am I able to use Filezilla to login and delete the softcamall file because I tried login but it wouldn't work. I put my ip address for the receiver in the host box then used root as the username and for password either blank or password but no success. Am I doing it right? also when I press mute then exit on the receiver key data comes up. Is that key data apart of the softcam software or the phantom software please help. Also what is the best phantom patch for my receiver which causes the least amount of freezing. Thanks for listening hope you can help.