Hi all,

I have made the mistake of trying to flash an image onto my box which has killed it with the "NO CA FOUND" message. I am now trying another image BUT as it's basically bricked I am having to flash via serial.

I am not really up on what image versions will fit my box - so any help/pointers would be gratefully appreciated.

My box is DM800HD (clone - I think), Sim 2.01 - it originally said it was #84B on the LCD display when I first attempted the flash - BUT if I connect over network to it whilst it's uploading the image it says Dreambox Second Stage Loader BUILD #65, built 20080927 - not sure whether this is because of the DreamUp version I am using (v1.3.3.4) - I have tried v1.3.3.7 but it says "NO CA FOUND" once it uploads the bootloader??

Also, any advice on the best image to use for this version of box? There are so many I don't know which ones will or won't work???

Any advice on how best to get it working again? Is it possible to flash the box with a bootloader to a point where I can then flash an image over the network (to be faster)... I can't seem to get it to a state where I can get it to load up to **STOP** as it just says ERROR -> NO CA FOUND.

Hopefully one of you geniuses will be able to help me out...

Thanks in advance.
dazmaul