Register

Threaded View

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Default Tomtom Speed Cameras Updated Regularly

Tomtom Speed Cameras Updated regularly (Weekly when possible)

UPDATED 6th Nov 2015

OK I AM BACK WITH SPEED CAMERAS AGAIN
    I HAVE RENEWED SUBSCRIPTION AND AM ABLE TO POST THEM HERE AGAIN
    WILL UPDATE AS REGULARLY AS POSSIBLE.
    THESE CONTAIN ALL THE NORMAL AND PREMIUM CAMERAS FOR ALL COUNTRIES.
    JUST UNZIP AND USE THE ONES YOU WANT

Tomtom Speed Cameras

https://www.mediafire.com/?q0mjq0uz6wjjkjk

use easytools to generate a dct file to make the maps and speedcameras work.You only have to do it once.

If anyone else having a problem when just copying the 2 files for their country speedcams into the map folder and them not working.if so check that you are not replacing standard with premium cameras or vice versa.this is because they also use a dct file in the map folder.if thats the case you can use tomtom easytools to generate a new dct file,then copy that into your map folder too and it will work.(You only have to create the dct file once,after that to update the speedcameras on your tomtom ,you just replace the ov and ver files with the new ones everytime an updated one is posted here.)

Heres my permanent file link for easytools and instructions how to use.You can just use this to generate a new dct file for your speedcameras

Easytools

Easytools

Alternative tool for Activation

Here is Fast Activate Premium which is an alternative and some people believe (as I do) its much easier and simple to use to patch the Navcore and activate maps Cameras etc.Also updates the meta Just copy it into root of tomtom unit and run it.

Fast Activate

Latest-FastActivate

Unfortunately I am not allowed by my other site to post the link for the latest maps,sorry

Am glad to be back and able to contribute again
    Enjoy
    Last edited by cleggy; 6th November, 2014 at 10:32 PM. Reason: Speed cameras and fast activate updated
    cleggy

2. The Following User Says Thank You to cleggy For This Useful Post:

peko (29th July, 2018)