Hi all if someone could help me out with my "no ca found" issue on my DM800hd pvr i would be eternally great full. basically whats happened is, i came home about a week ago and i was informed by my wife the electric had gone off during the day and when she has switched it back on the dreambox wouldnt work (stuck on the boot screen) ok i thought needs the image reflashing, so rebooted the box with the stop button in and logged in via the web. stupidl i though hey why not try a new image and jumped on here and grabbed an open PLI one went through the motions and boom i get the dreaded "No CA Found" error now

again i thought ok no big deal i'll get the RS232 null modem lead out (all be it a null to usb one ) and sort this out, low and behold couldnt get windows 10 to get the correct driver blar blar blar any who i went to work grabbed an old XP desktop with a proper serial port on the back and new null modem lead happy days i thought i'll get back download dream up and connect to the box and flash away OH NO YOU WONT

i just can no for the life of me get this box to connect to the computer, i have tried the enforcer tool and that gives me an error that the file is too big when its only 147kb or something really small

if someone could help me through this i will be forever great full