Register

Hybrid View

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,083 Posts

There are different levels of disability, it may have been that they may have lost a hand, or a foot (using crutches to get around) or lost an eye. At the end of the day being disabled doesn't mean travelling around in a wheelchair and being unable to lean over a freezer. Having cancer is classed as a disability, do you expect them not to go shopping , would you even know?

However the law is very broad it saves people 'finding' not only money, but cars, motorcycles, cycles, houses etc - though it is difficult to steal a house I suppose, but they are often found in roads, avenues, roads along with cars etc. Oddly enough I found a police evidence bag containing jewelry and drugs in my garden (obviously a lazy police officer) which I handed over at the police station. The conversation went

Me: I have a bag which belongs to you
    Officer: Why do you think it belongs to us?
    Me: Because it has Police Evidence written all over it perhaps?
    Officer: Oh it may have been put there to be disposed of
    Me: What in my effing garden, can you tell me who to send the bill to for littering and would you please prosecute the police officer for it?
    Officer: Why would we do that, it could have been anyone?
    Me: Because it's effing obvious it belongs to you, it's yours, therefore only a police officer could have dumped it. Maybe they were compensated for not producing it?

At that point I handed it over and walked out. cking ~~~~ers. Shows you how much interest they have in doing anything other than easy targets.

At the end of the day in the case of this woman, the shop, the police and CPS failed to use common sense, in this case. The police and CPS should get a slap for it and I wouldn't be shopping in there ever again.
    My master plan is to live forever..... going to plan so far
    Despite the cost of living, it's still very popular.
    No good deed goes unpunished....

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GastonJ For This Useful Post:

DOUGALMCD (13th March, 2017), ifred (5th March, 2017), super jumbe (5th March, 2017)