Hello everyone,
I'm standing before ordering next device (after I have bought UPA and TL866) and I've realised that I need something to read/write via BDM. Why not OBD? I'm not afraid of opening ECU's, so in my opinion BDM device is better for this while.
I've been thinking about K-TAG and Galletto V54, but I don't know which is better or maybe something else? OFC I'm looking for Chinese clone from aliexpress, cause EU clones are very expensive.
What I expect from this device?
I wanna read full bdm (flashes, mcu's, eeproms) to make immo off (or do virgin), EGR, DPF/FAP off, flaps off, write customized maps. (In most famous cars not like AMG of Mercedes or newest BMW 7 series)
Which ECUs? As much as possible (prob most famous like edc15/16 mostly, but I won't cry if it reads edc17, and ofc other productions like MED, Marelli, Siemens...).
It should calculate CRC automatically.
Can you adivse me anything? Which device better to buy? And why (pros and cons if it's possible please)?
I need device with all possible accessories to read/write ECUs.
Send me links on PM if you can with good chinese clone device that should I buy. (or post it in topic if it's able)
And will be best if this clone won't burn my ecu at first attempt of use .

Thanks for your replies.
Best regards.
(If I remember something more I will post it).