Hi All

I been having some trouble trying to get a good HD signal from my Zgemma H2H box. All SD Channels seem to be fine. I even tried a Edision OS Mini box to see if that would rectify however its exactly the same.

I believe the issue is a signal problem, some HD channels work great but some I just receive a fuzzy image or no image at all.

I done some testing and have also purchased a Technetix HDU-400 to see if that would help but it hasnt helped. what prompted me to purchase this was when I did a test and plugged the box to the first point which comes into the house, the signal seemed to work a lot better, HD channels which didnt work before now worked ok so I assumed the issue was lack of strength of signal hoping the HDU would sort it. I have even brought better quality cables but that hasn't helped either.

Does anyone know anything else I can try? I only have a Broadband service so going to be difficult for me to ask vermin about looking at the signal at the street box as broadband seems to be fine.

Any help on this would be most appreciated.

Thanks