I making a new thread on this one. The cat is out of the box, since they started to talk about it a couple of days ago. In the "Audi Q5 2015-2016 BCM2 encrypted" thread.

I have waited and hoped it would soon come out in English language. But so far only CN language. It is now sold in CN stores. Since 2-3 months back.
It is not visible on the official .com Autel site. As far as I know, when looking for it.

Suitcase with adapters - Key reader module - EEPROM reading PCB - Clip for EEPROM etc.

It seems to be ready for FEM. According to Chinese language. (Maybe someone with the knowledge of this language. Can be helpful to translate some text. To come with the right info).
A lot of VAG programming.
And they say it can do
Q5 2015-17
A4 up to 2015- 8/2016
https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/FVC1ZusOPhxIIH7FC26OJQ

The price is quite low. About 850USD in China, at the moment. Maybe the will charge a bit more when they get more vehicles in the database. And also international language. Releasing it for the world market.

The big question is how is the subscription on this one.
Usually the Autel yearly subscription is quite expensive, on diagnostics.
And vehicle workshops pay without any questions because they need it on their daily basis. I guess, it is still a low cost compared to US and European developers of the same type of equipment.
But small locksmiths maybe think a little bit different about this.