Hello everyone, i have found your forum over Google searches, i was searching a solution about my problem but from 2 days i believe i tried everything and i couldn't make it work.

I have car Opel Astra H 2006 and my problem is with my clone OPCOM, when i run it, the test stage pass successfully but on the software i can not run the Automatic Car Identification option, when i do it gets stuck with "ECU initialization.." then "ECU does not reply, please wait 2 seconds..."
I have tried to select manually the Engine which is Z13DTH but still the same problem, i can not access even fault codes of engine.

I noticed that i can access only some features like in "Infotainment System" the "BID display settings, Entertainment Head Unit settings" and in the "Body" the "Instrument Cluster settings", i think i can access only these options, on the other sections i face the problem which i mentioned above.

I tested the interface also on other Astra H with the same Engine and Model, still the same problem and i can access only the same things.

The interface has firmware v1.45

I tested the interface with different software versions, like 08/2010 China Clone, 120309a Version, on both the interface test passes without problem.

I also tried on different laptops, and on different operating systems (WIN10, WIN7, WINXP with VMWare) with different FTDI drivers.

Please what can cause this problem, what do i need to check is there anyone who can give me any recommendation? Thank you so much, and sorry for the long post, i just tried to be detailed about what i have done.