OK I'm new to this forum, and also to the Linux based Satellite "scene"...

I'm not one for asking questions without first searching, but I've tried a number of searches on this and can't seem to work it out.

I'm running a DM500s, don't think it's a clone.. but to stay safe I'm only running Gemini 4.2 (with Cccam 2.1.4 and NewCS 1.66 to read my white card)
Now, I've got so far as getting the box running and decoding the likes of the Disney Channel when the card is in. But, I'm having trouble getting more channels "tuned in". I've currently got what seems to be a basic list that has the likes of BBC, ITV and couple of Disney & Sky Box office channels?.

As I inderstand this, these are stored in a "bouquet" and these can be downloaded and FTP'd to the box to give a comprehensive list of channels - is this correct?
I've tried using a couple of bouquet's that I've found on the net, and allthough I can get them onto the box and it refreshes with them? they don't seem to work and just show a blank screen and no signal. Am I doing something wrong?

For info, I have a fully subscribed white card and I live in the North West region of the UK. My reason for wanting to use a Dreambox is so I can upgrade to a 8000 HD (when I'm fluent with the way it all works) so I can make use of the streaming function for when I'm away from home, and also a Dreambox will allow me to use a local NAS box as additional storage. I know this is probably still strictly against my provider's T&C's but I am not insterested in any further breaches or illegal activity.

I hope my post isn't going angainst any forum rules, and if you've read this far? thankyou very much

So, please can someone advise what settings to use to get full UK BSB channel listings and / or how to do it correctly?

Many thanks for any help or advice.
Stu