Register
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by thered View Post
    most things have side effects excersise can cause side effects

im not disputing if aspartame has side effects you said it was known to cause cancer there is no evidence to substantiate this

i was using TV as a tool

which when used with your statistics of cancer growing would also coincide with the number of tv's in homes rising too

anyone can make a statistic mean something

and i could argue that because of tv people are not as active so more prone to being fat which in turn makes you more likely to get cancer

the statistics do not lie rise in tv's mean rise in cancer

Few would argue with you there but if you family was ill would you want a hospital if you were burgled would you want police if your child was in a burning building would you want a fire engine

would you want a car?? with no roads?

Truth is if everyone in the UK went self suficient there would not be enough land to sustain us we import most of our food. Solar doesnt work wind is not reliable for electric hydro is but you have to live near water and costs are huge

Apparantly there is a magic electric box that produces 3.000.000 jiggawatts what the electric companies hiding that fits in your pocket but im not so sure

Nice theory and it is idealic but i dont think many people nowadays would go back to medieval life

If your seriously are not happy do something useful and get the support of the growing number of conspiracy theorists and make your own party

How to become an MP: Ten steps to joining the Commons people - Mirror Online

Should be easy a few on here would probably join
    #1 exercise has side effects, yes, it helps to keep you fit and healthy!

#2 having checked all my comments so far i can't find a single instance where i stated that 'aspartame causes cancer'! feel free to double check and then quote it for me!

#3 using TV's as a way to argue that there is no link between cancer and what you put in/on your body is frankly ridiculous and you know it!

#4 when i mentioned that i wouldn't want to pay tax, i was clearly saying it because hey, who likes giving someone you've never met loads of your hard earned money!? and yes i understand that my council tax pays for the services i use, it can't be escaped!

#5 the space needed for self sufficiency is a lot smaller than you think, it depends on what it is you consider necessary, if meat is part of that then the space is considerably more, but the fact you can get basically all the nutrients you need from vegetables, the space you need isn't much bigger than an average back garden, up to around 1960 people grew their own produce, then the supermarkets moved in, the reason some of our produce is imported is because food is seasonal, people want what they want all year round and if we can't grow it here at a reasonable price and it's cheaper to import it from elsewhere, that's what happens!

#6 what exactly would you say is 'going back to medieval life'??

#7 alternative sources of power are indeed insufficient on a small scale ,like solar panels on your roof for example, to power all the electrical items we have come to rely on.

#8 and no i'm not into starting my own party, what i have is an opinion not a calling to lead others!!
    Last edited by mport343; 22nd January, 2013 at 10:05 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mport343 View Post
    #1 exercise has side effects, yes, it helps to keep you fit and healthy!

#2 having checked all my comments so far i can't find a single instance where i stated that 'aspartame causes cancer'! feel free to double check and then quote it for me!

#3 using TV's as a way to argue that there is no link between cancer and what you put in/on your body is frankly ridiculous and you know it!

#4 when i mentioned that i wouldn't want to pay tax, i was clearly saying it because hey, who likes giving someone you've never met loads of your hard earned money!? and yes i understand that my council tax pays for the services i use, it can't be escaped!

#5 the space needed for self sufficiency is a lot smaller than you think, it depends on what it is you consider necessary, if meat is part of that then the space is considerably more, but the fact you can get basically all the nutrients you need from vegetables, the space you need isn't much bigger than an average back garden, up to around 1960 people grew their own produce, then the supermarkets moved in, the reason some of our produce is imported is because food is seasonal, people want what they want all year round and if we can't grow it here at a reasonable price and it's cheaper to import it from elsewhere, that's what happens!

#6 what exactly would you say is 'going back to medieval life'??

#7 alternative sources of power are indeed insufficient on a small scale ,like solar panels on your roof for example, to power all the electrical items we have come to rely on.

#8 and no i'm not into starting my own party, what i have is an opinion not a calling to lead others!!
    solar is great when you need it IN THE DARK

i used to install the crap

veg is seasonal what else you going to eat??

see how many loaves of bread you will get from a back garden??

I see what you're saying, it's not that we're made to eat Aspartame, it's the fact that it's a widely used poison dressed up as a healthy alternative to sugar,

the chemicals you say help us to live longer are what causes a lot of cancers along with processed foods, cancer rates have tripled in 'developed' countries since 1900, it's not a coincidence that the use of chemicals and the consumption of processed foods has increased in that time too!
    )

No coincidence that television sets have also increased also

TV=lazier=overweight = Higher cancer risk

yes its stupid but if you analyze it the statistic works just the same as yours

you did mention aspartame poison and cancer in this post and it was in reply to my post that said we are living longer now on chemicals with regard to your previous post YOU brought cancer into the debate

#2 cancer rates increasing is not as a result of increased life expectancy, the longer you live, the more you are exposed to processed food and chemicals and as i stated previously the cancer rates have tripled since 1900, life expectancy hasn't tripled since then has it?
    What chemicals were you on about in this post i assumed you meant aspartame as you started the thread talking about it and continued half the thread talking about aspartame and cancer with me now you havent found anything you suddenly were not talking about it

All i have said all along in this thread is that i do not think processed food and aspartame are designed to kill us

and we do not have to eat it or brush our teeth with it

YOU started a thread about aspartame and it being a con by pharmaceutical companies to make us ill and make money by treating us YOU brought up cancer

i disagreed

BTW some common side effects of excersise

Joint problems
    Joggers nipple
    Dizzyness
    sickness
    nausea
    injury
    cramp
    Hives
    heartburn
    ears popping
    stitch
    Shakyness
    Last edited by thered; 22nd January, 2013 at 11:19 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,301 Posts

You mind if I make an observation red ..? you are one doom and gloom pessimistic ..****er ...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PremierD View Post
    You mind if I make an observation red ..? you are one doom and gloom pessimistic ..****er ...
    Cheers i always thought of myself as a quite cheery soul

tbh dunno what happened i turned into victor meldrew almost overnight

V.I.P. soft lad

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Cheers i always thought of myself as a quite cheery soul

tbh dunno what happened i turned into victor meldrew almost overnight

i dont believe it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Check whats in this

Sir Alex Ferguson in 1988

"This isn't just a job to me." "It's a mission. I am deadly serious about it. Some people would reckon too serious. We will get there, believe me. And when it happens, life will change for Liverpool and everyone else - dramatically."

Sir Alex Ferguson. (20)

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    233 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by andy1967 View Post
    Check whats in this
    Have you seen "There's Something About Mary"?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nara View Post
    Sorry I haven't
    Sir Alex Ferguson in 1988

"This isn't just a job to me." "It's a mission. I am deadly serious about it. Some people would reckon too serious. We will get there, believe me. And when it happens, life will change for Liverpool and everyone else - dramatically."

Sir Alex Ferguson. (20)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

solar is great when you need it IN THE DARK

i used to install the crap

veg is seasonal what else you going to eat??

see how many loaves of bread you will get from a back garden??

No coincidence that television sets have also increased also

TV=lazier=overweight = Higher cancer risk

yes its stupid but if you analyze it the statistic works just the same as yours

you did mention aspartame poison and cancer in this post and it was in reply to my post that said we are living longer now on chemicals with regard to your previous post YOU brought cancer into the debate

What chemicals were you on about in this post i assumed you meant aspartame as you started the thread talking about it and continued half the thread talking about aspartame and cancer with me now you havent found anything you suddenly were not talking about it

All i have said all along in this thread is that i do not think processed food and aspartame are designed to kill us

and we do not have to eat it or brush our teeth with it

YOU started a thread about aspartame and it being a con by pharmaceutical companies to make us ill and make money by treating us YOU brought up cancer

i disagreed

BTW some common side effects of excersise

Joint problems
    Joggers nipple
    Dizzyness
    sickness
    nausea
    injury
    cramp
    Hives
    heartburn
    ears popping
    stitch
    Shakyness
    you don't need bread, fruit, veg, an air rifle to go and poach some rabbit, maybe a squirrel or 2!

yes i agree about solar, panels at present just aren't efficient enough.

watching tv is a lifestyle choice, consuming food or drink that contains poisons that most people aren't fully informed about is NOT the same as watching tv and being generally lazy!

i said that it WASN'T chemicals that was making us live longer but healthy eating, being fitter etc was behind it, and i brought cancer up as i said it was a COMBINATION of consuming and covering ourselves in chemicals...notice the S at the end of chemicals.....means more than 1 not just aspartame!

i've never said that anything is designed to KILL us! i said that the things we consume make us ILL and that the pharmaceutical companies and chemical companies ultimately make billions from our consumption directly or indirectly!

your right, we don't have to eat,drink or cover ourselves in anything that can harm us, but as everyone knows anything that is considered not 'standard', or 'natural' in food, drink, cosmetics, cleaning products etc, are all highly priced in comparison to cheaper more harmful products due to them being 'not as popular'.

and yes, i did start this thread about the companies and the money, and yes you didn't agree with me, and do you know what, i'm glad you didn't coz i've enjoyed this little debate.............oh and by the way.....I'm right!!!!

how do you do that multiple quotes from the same comment thing, i'd have done it by now but i haven't got a clue how!
    Last edited by mport343; 23rd January, 2013 at 09:28 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nara View Post
    i have and i always tell mrs red its good for her hair too

btw you can get sperm hair treatments about ?100 a shot

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

you don't need bread, fruit, veg, an air rifle to go and poach some rabbit, maybe a squirrel or 2!

watching tv is a lifestyle choice, consuming food or drink that contains poisons that most people aren't fully informed about is NOT the same as watching tv and being generally lazy!

i said that it WASN'T chemicals that was making us live longer but healthy eating, being fitter etc was behind it, and i brought cancer up as i said it was a COMBINATION of consuming and covering ourselves in chemicals...notice the S at the end of chemicals.....means more than 1 not just aspartame!

i've never said that anything is designed to KILL us! i said that the things we consume make us ILL and that the pharmaceutical companies and chemical companies ultimately make billions from our consumption directly or indirectly!

your right, we don't have to eat,drink or cover ourselves in anything that can harm us, but as everyone knows anything that is considered not 'standard', or 'natural' in food, drink, cosmetics, cleaning products etc, are all highly priced in comparison to cheaper more harmful products due to them being 'not as popular'.

and yes, i did start this thread about the companies and the money, and yes you didn't agree with me, and do you know what, i'm glad you didn't coz i've enjoyed this little debate.............oh and by the way.....I'm right!!!!

how do you do that multiple quotes from the same comment thing, i'd have done it by now but i haven't got a clue how!

If we have choices how are you right?

As i said in about my second post there are many factors than cause problems to blame food chemicals on rising cancer rates IMO is incorrect?

especially as you have not provided any peer reveiwed proof

btw sensodyne isnt expensive on bogoff regular and forgive me but im pretty sure the nations teeth are now better than the 1920's so maybe floor cleaner has its uses

and if fitness is making us all live longer why is everyone getting fatter?

enjoy your squirrel,caterpillars destroying your crops and the morning dew

Just to clarify another thing i forgot to add when i said chemicals are making us live longer it was a tongue in cheek response to your remark about chemicals ect making us ill i did not mean stuff like aspartame was making us live longer as people seem to think i was merely stating that even though you say we are getting poisoned the populations average age is getting higher

btw to multiquote i just seperate the two

quote=mport343;1847860]

and

/quote]

at the front and end of the parts of the post i want and dont forget to add a [ to the beginning of both bits or it wont work i had to leave it out as it ****in quoted before so i had to edit

tbh i think there is another way using the button but not sure thats way i use it
    Last edited by thered; 24th January, 2013 at 01:54 AM.

V.I.P. soft lad

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

you dont need air rifles to catch rabbit whats up with a dog and a ferret to catch them

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Elric View Post
    you dont need air rifles to catch rabbit whats up with a dog and a ferret to catch them
    pretty sure that if 60 million people all went self sufficient using a plot of land for veg and roaming catching rabbits they would not be around very long before they are all eaten

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Elric View Post
    Ah that takes me back a few years, a used to love doing that because i love rabbit meat.
    It was a right pain digging out the ferret sometimes..
    "Windows - A thirty-two bit extension and GUI shell to a sixteen bit patch to an eight bit operating system originally coded for a four bit microprocessor and sold by a two-bit company that can't stand one bit of competition."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

pretty sure that if 60 million people all went self sufficient using a plot of land for veg and roaming catching rabbits they would not be around very long before they are all eaten
    with an estimated rabbit population of around 45 million together with the squirrel, pidgeon and magpie population i think thats more than enough to keep our population fed, unless of course you expect that every man, woman and child would go out on the same day and kill them all at the same time!

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast