PDA

View Full Version : Rangers v Panathinaikos

Devilfish
13th February, 2008, 02:36 PM
Venue: Ibrox
Date: Wed 13 Feb
Round: Last 32
Kick-off: 2000 GMT
BBC coverage: Live on BBC One Scotland, BBC Radio Scotland 810mw & BBC Sport website Virgin channel 862

Daniel Cousin is available for Rangers with Uefa now waiting until next week to discuss his proposed move to Fulham.

However, Steven Whittaker is a doubt for the first leg of the last 32 tie against the Greek league leaders.

Sasa Papac may slot in at left-back, with Kirk Broadfoot playing on the right, while Jean-Claude Darcheville begins a three-match European ban.

On-loan striker Manucho is out of the Panathinaikos squad for Ibrox following his African Nations Cup exploits.

Rangers (from): McGregor, Broadfoot, Cuellar, Weir, Papac, Ferguson, Hemdani, Burke, McCulloch, Boyd, Naismith, Cousin, Novo, Alexander, Davis, Dailly, Buffel, Adam, Gow.

toto67
14th February, 2008, 02:37 AM
Bad result must admit G...You need to always win your home games and think yous will get beat in the return leg,well I hope so anyway:)

Devilfish
14th February, 2008, 02:44 AM
Novo missed about 3 excellent chances to go ahead in the first half!

Keeper had a really good game for them.

Yeh you need to win the home games!

Did yous have any money on it?

toto67
14th February, 2008, 02:55 AM
I just bet it meself,doubled it up but ~~~~ed now cause yous drew...Aw well onnwards n upwards..Yourup late tonight,nothing to do with this forum per chance..lol
Here how come my names not red ?Sure I got asked about that Admin job on here and naw it wasnt at work..lol