PDA

View Full Version : Mario.Kart.PAL.WII-MOMENT

wiiman
7th April, 2008, 08:47 PM
up on newgroups now in a.b.g.wii, i don't have hardly any hard disk space left but you know i'm downloading this one.

smirnoff_rules
7th April, 2008, 10:29 PM
has u seen a cd cover for this on your travels m8

wiiman
7th April, 2008, 11:23 PM
na, and i doubt you'll get one just yet, as this is just a leaked demo version.

Just had a bash on it though and if you have taken the latest update online then it does'nt even ask you to update, and it does'nt have any different security on the game to SMG, so if you chip works with SMG then it works with MK!

smirnoff_rules
7th April, 2008, 11:28 PM

Just had a bash on it though and if you have taken the latest update online then it does'nt even ask you to update, and it does'nt have any different security on the game to SMG, so if you chip works with SMG then it works with MK!

u should know u fitted my d2 chip lol

bigbearh
13th April, 2008, 08:29 AM

Is this ok

Herbie
13th April, 2008, 10:13 PM

Hope this is ok Hi Res
You need a cover just ask I have 1000's

Jaffa
13th April, 2008, 10:17 PM
@ wiiman, sorry to sound dumb but I have never even played the wii but I got my daughters chipped, how would I go about finding out what chip or software its using, all I know is it is about 1 1/2 years old and therefore not one of the new chips...if that makes any sense...lol

wiiman
16th April, 2008, 08:15 PM
@ wiiman, sorry to sound dumb but I have never even played the wii but I got my daughters chipped, how would I go about finding out what chip or software its using, all I know is it is about 1 1/2 years old and therefore not one of the new chips...if that makes any sense...lol

who fitted the chip for you mate?

bmansweden
19th April, 2008, 10:28 PM

I have a argon-chipped pal wii and i got the error_001-problem until i ppf-patched the game...
then it works like a charm : )

English:
The new ppf patch is here
Download: PPF-o-Matic http://www.sospc-en-ligne.com/downloads/pdx-pom3.zip
The ppf patch: Mkwii2.ppf http://uppit.com/TZZ6W2

Launch PPF-o-matic, ISO file: the original Mario Kart Wii iso (=unpatched)
Patch: Mkwii2.ppf
Click Apply, and burn the iso =)

Svenska:
ladda ner dessa 2...
1. packa upp spelet
2. ?ppna PPF-o-Matic filen
3. g? i det programmet till din iso fil
4. g? till Mkwii2.ppf
5: tryck sedam p? apply (tar ett par sekunder sen ?r det klart)
br?nn nu spelet som vanligt....

om inget annat funkar....

wiiman
20th April, 2008, 12:32 AM
I have a argon-chipped pal wii and i got the error_001-problem until i ppf-patched the game...

English:

Svenska:
ladda ner dessa 2...
1. packa upp spelet
4. g? till Mkwii2.ppf

Are you 100% sure you have an argon fitted? from what i can remember every firmware version of the argon has worked with the new security, i'm sure firmware v1 worked just fine with super mario galaxy.

bmansweden
20th April, 2008, 03:08 AM
Are you 100% sure you have an argon fitted? from what i can remember every firmware version of the argon has worked with the new security, i'm sure firmware v1 worked just fine with super mario galaxy.

Yep, argon it is, and smg worked fine from the start, but by some odd reason i had to ppf-patch smc...

tony30uk
23rd April, 2008, 09:55 AM

im in the same boat here, dont know what chip is in the wii, put mario cart in and it asked me to do an update, i knew the latest nintendo update was on so i run the update, all was well the game icon came up but then it said something about a modified device and game me a 1.000 error code or something

what can i dooooooooooo ??

thanks in advance

Herbie
23rd April, 2008, 10:11 PM
Yep, argon it is, and smg worked fine from the start, but by some odd reason i had to ppf-patch smc...

Same here my friend has an argon in his wii and I did him a copy of SMG with no problem still works no ppf patch, but Super Smash Brothers Brawl worked from the start then stopped working had to do him another copy where I had to enter the layer break in manually works fine now, all in all not that impressed with the argon, very happy with my yosam chip everything works a treat

father ted
24th April, 2008, 12:38 PM
just burnt this myself but got this it asked me to do an update, i knew that i allwasy have the latest update on my wii but checked anyway and i did,it asked me to update and ok went to the next screen and it said something like "in order to play thsi game you ahve to ahev the latest update if you have modified your unit in any way it will render it useless" something like that

tony30uk
25th April, 2008, 11:30 AM

English:

Svenska:
ladda ner dessa 2...
1. packa upp spelet
4. g? till Mkwii2.ppf

just done the above, so so simple and bingo worked !!!

thank you so much, where do you find the patches for other games that this might happen too?
does this mean i have a argon chip as this works?

bmansweden
1st May, 2008, 11:27 PM
just done the above, so so simple and bingo worked !!!

thank you so much, where do you find the patches for other games that this might happen too?
does this mean i have a argon chip as this works?

Cant actually say what chip you got by that but what i understood is that som wii-motherboards gives that error_001-message when you put Mario Kart thats not an original in them....

Yes ofcourse i will keep on helping people out...
Happy that i worked for you...

But isnt 150cc awful hard???
(if you want double-stars in all races i mean)

bmansweden
8th May, 2008, 01:06 AM
A little bit oftopic but dudes and dudettes...
In Mario Kart Wii you can push the + on the wii-kontroller while selecting 50cc 100cc and 150cc and then you can choose more cars/bikes, ive heard that this is supposed to be some kind of "Trophy Race" but what is that exactly and whats the difference?