PDA

View Full Version : Park distance control

electromech
8th March, 2010, 09:07 AM
Good day just wondering if anyone here knows how to bypass one faulty sensor on a pdc system maybe resistor I dont know I have one faulty and client just wants it to work without the faulty one cause if system picks up faulty one the whole system is inoperative.THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR TIME

Meat-Head
8th March, 2010, 07:13 PM
[QUOTE=electromech;490776]RETARD just wants it to work without the faulty one cause if system picks up faulty one the whole system is inoperative.QUOTE]

No would suggest calling the stealer or GSP (German-Swedish & Polish
normally they range between ?45+vat - ?66+vat. new from sealer

You normally have 3 wires suck blow (12volt) and 1 volt o/p (can't rmember if 1 volt near object and 0 away or vice versa)

Have on more than one occasion, used other o/e sensors of other cars and had no problems.

Car comes in with with o/e sensors down, tell them the ECU is ~~~~ed
because faulty sensor shorte, fit aftermrket set, sknk old kit (normally 'seperate' to a degree, same again, and STING STING away.

electromech
12th March, 2010, 04:02 PM
[QUOTE=electromech;490776]RETARD just wants it to work without the faulty one cause if system picks up faulty one the whole system is inoperative.QUOTE]

No would suggest calling the stealer or GSP (German-Swedish & Polish
normally they range between ?45+vat - ?66+vat. new from sealer

You normally have 3 wires suck blow (12volt) and 1 volt o/p (can't rmember if 1 volt near object and 0 away or vice versa)

Have on more than one occasion, used other o/e sensors of other cars and had no problems.

Car comes in with with o/e sensors down, tell them the ECU is ~~~~ed
because faulty sensor shorte, fit aftermrket set, sknk old kit (normally 'seperate' to a degree, same again, and STING STING away.
So in a nut shell no way to bypass sensor?

Meat-Head
12th March, 2010, 07:00 PM
[quote=Meat-Head;491442]
So in a nut shell no way to bypass sensor?

Just tell him it's ~~~~ed, and he need a new one, don't ~~~~ about, just change it.

catalin
12th March, 2010, 07:29 PM
I think is cheaper to change the faulty sensor than to find a way to trick the PDC ecu :)